Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving (25676 Views)

It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West / Singer, Kefee Shuts Down Branama Kitchen, Leaves Nigeria / Darey Pays Tribute To Goldie, As kim Kardashian Leaves For lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
adaobi123: how much was she paid to come ?

Ask sango!
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
Ask sango!
ok ma
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Debest2: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Do you blame her, for leaving so soon? It will surprise you, to know that, some idiots may have started making arrangements, to KIDNAP her. And you can immagine, "HOW MUCH" those HOODLUMS would have demanded, if they eventually have her.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by noskeybaba: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Balitah: Ma baby looks so not fine in dat last pix

She be your role model?? E mean say u be ashhi or potential asshhyyy grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
adaobi123:
ok ma
wat response did u get?
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by mithel(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lordwolfs: heyaa she should have wait few more days na.. she is one of my favouite with paris h as i love her die cry cry

like seriouslygood for nothings na im you like?? cry cry
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by nomorename(f): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
A woman who has a video on the internet that shows her sucking on a penis...... cry
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Michky: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
redcliff: Our local arshes no impress am.lol. They are all coconut heads// grin
Lol. Empty heads, all of them.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by vocalprince(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
ludasam222: biko somebody should talk to me....who is kim kardashian?
Course representative for Zoology, 700level, Good music University, USA. BONKOM!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by stevecantrell: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
#

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by mrbyron(m): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
De-best:
Do you blame her, for leaving so soon? It will surprise you, to know that, some idiots may have started making arrangements, to KIDNAP her. And you can immagine, "HOW MUCH" those HOODLUMS would have demanded, if they eventually have her.

Guy if they had kidnapped her, she would have banged her captors to stupor and secured her own release. you wan try Kim K? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by OmoEziokwu: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
Praise to all of those people who were dissing Omo_Tier1 when he questioned the benefits of Kim Kardashian's visit to Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1198419/kim-kardashian-nigeria-lagos/6

I hope Kim Kardashian has fulfilled your wishes for better publicity for Nigeria?...Thank you! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by admcompub: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
Americans like adventure, if she left so quick, that means, the Nigeria she heard and expected is not what she saw.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by breaktro: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
Who get time?Inform me whem the likes of Zuckeberg is in town pls.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Kanye west for don hear say TU Baba dey kim side and asked her back. #The fear of tu baba
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Biggysmalls919(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
[/b]she doesn't want to be kidnapped.[b]

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Princek12(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nigeria is not tourist friendly and lacks activities for tourists to do. In addition, the security and infrastructural challenges, not to mention to aesthetic challenges, we currently have make Nigeria look like an eyesore to foreigners and make them scared to have fun in Nigeria. That said, you cannot blame a tourist who is used to living and visiting beautiful places, and who is used to having the freedom to roam the streets, to enjoy being in Nigeria where everywhere looks dirty and where there is practically nothing for her to do.

During one of my flights from Lagos to Yankee via Amsterdam, I asked the KLM flight attendant how long she had to layover in Lagos and what did she do. She said that she was in Lagos for 48 hours and that she stayed in her hotel for the entire 48hours. She further said that she stayed in Sheraton Ikeja and KLM prohibits all their flight attendants from leaving their hotels when they are in Nigeria.

She also said that she visits all other African countries, e.g., South Africa and Kenya, and that KLM usually has tourist activities planned for them during their stay in those African countries. They are only forbidden from leaving their hotels when they are in Nigeria, she reckoned. This was shameful, to put it mildly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Orikinla(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
[size=48pt]I NAFF FOR PIDGIN ENGLISH AND THE SCAM ARTISTS GAVE US THE IMPRESSION THAT SHE WAS GOING TO CO HOST THE SHOW?[/size] grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
What is now her purpose of coming when she no co host shingbai na one foolish ashi carpet she go.darey must be arrested he is a scam artiste and organizer.mtcheew#
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Pennywise(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
What I really like to know is what indeed was her appearance fee.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by wonlasewonimi: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lordwolfs: she should have wait longer nau make i met her lol

so that you can remove her baby with your gbagaun
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pennywise: What I really like to know is what indeed was her appearance fee.
$ 300,000
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by AngelofValor: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
nomorename: A woman who has a video on the internet that shows her sucking on a penis...... cry

Imagine, sucking on a di*ck and transferring illuminati demons to the dude. grin grin grin But wait o, u sure say na she??

Cos there are look-alikes especially in the movie industry or the video could be Photo-shopped (Do they photoshop

videos?).

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
wat response did u get?
nothing
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by AngelofValor: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
obadiah777: $ 300,000

Aaachewwwww!!!, sorry i had to sneeze, pls say that again.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
Y'ALL NEED TA WATCH HAT KATRASHIAN VIDEO WIF RAY JAY! I BUSTED A NUT WATCHING THAT SHITE. MEEEN SHE WAS PIPED! RAY JAY IS A BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD MUTHA*****! SHE WAS PROPERLY PIPED. SHE KEPT GASPING 'BABY! BABY! BABY!' ANYBODY WANNA COPY HOLLA.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
cool cool
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by AngelofValor: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
Babzilla: Y'ALL NEED TA WATCH HAT KATRASHIAN VIDEO WIF RAY JAY! I BUSTED A NUT WATCHING THAT SHITE. MEEEN SHE WAS PIPED! RAY JAY IS A BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD MUTHA*****! SHE WAS PROPERLY PIPED. SHE KEPT GASPING 'BABY! BABY! BABY!' ANYBODY WANNA COPY HOLLA.

Really? Is Kim now a po*rn star? Anyways sha, i holla.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
Babzilla: Y'ALL NEED TA WATCH HAT KATRASHIAN VIDEO WIF RAY JAY! I BUSTED A NUT WATCHING THAT SHITE. MEEEN SHE WAS PIPED! RAY JAY IS A BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD MUTHA*****! SHE WAS PROPERLY PIPED. SHE KEPT GASPING 'BABY! BABY! BABY!' ANYBODY WANNA COPY HOLLA.
why are you talking like this ?
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by maskid(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
NOPE IT SHOULD READ '' $500,000 WASTED IN 24HOURS. '' Nonsense!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
adaobi123:
why are you talking like this ?
LIKE HOW? ITS THE TRUTH U SHOULD WATCH IT. DUH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

★ Yemi Alade In Stunning Attire With Dj Spinall / Okey Bakassi Shares Photo With His Wife And Kids / Omoni Oboli Disowns Dog In Family Photo 2 Years After For Fear Of Being Called O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.