Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving (25677 Views)

It’s Over . . . Kim Kardashian LEAVES Kanye West / Singer, Kefee Shuts Down Branama Kitchen, Leaves Nigeria / Darey Pays Tribute To Goldie, As kim Kardashian Leaves For lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by ashmanpolo: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2013
One crazy guy said "kim came to show 2face the pregnancy he caused" lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by lolaluv1(f): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2013
What will she be waiting to do? Stick around and gist or what??

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2013
harlos: Number 3 sha.

When nxt u come na we you go still meet
are a sickler?
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by olumaxi(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2013
Who is she?
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2013
The babe gat to be security conscious.Moreover, she shouldn't have announced her coming in the first place. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by pinnochio(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2013
Balitah: Ma baby looks so not fine in dat last pix

2baba a whole father of six, is your baby! smiley
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by elampiro(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2013
Perhaps, she was bored. Nigeria is not a good tourist place for foreigners. Our money is controlled by a few and used to develope foreign land. The ordinary faces you see on the street are not smiling, always hard like rock.

The other time Serena and Venus Williams were happy when they came to Nigeria, but on the getting to South Africa, they discovered they could spend their next vacation there, and were super excited and happy. Serena said emphatically she loves South Africa and the people and she must return soon for a vacation.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Fadelex(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2013
Has this increased the value of naira?? kim kardashian ko kim bauer ni... Nonsense.... Wetin she come do self
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by hollypagan: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2013
she no like una country and i no say this useless workers at airport go beg am mony

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by eklassical(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2013
**and she forgot to come to my criB, afta all d $$ I paid...
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Phikom(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2013
ok
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by terryjohn7: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2013
ludasam222: biko somebody should talk to me....who is kim kardashian?

she be america blue firm actor
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by kramer: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2013
What a waste of money!!!

The cash spent in bringing her here should have been spent on Nigerians and would have been spent in Nigeria. Why are event organisers this myopic sometimes? What value did she add to the event in the end
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2013
2face is from Benue state. Benue state has the highest HIV infection in the country.Both of them should have won the red ribbon and raise Awareness about the Disease cheesy.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by sweetmimi(f): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2013
She dey miss her husband, sorry boyfriend
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by terryjohn7: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2013
she be america blue film actor
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Ivynwa(f): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2013
Could be that she is running from "Tu-face" thingz? grin grin Tu-face fit double up the pregnancy to the power two.
Why did she bother flying that long distance with her pregnancy when she didn't even have much time on hands to spare on the programme?

She shouldn't be flying all over the place in aeroplanes with a baby hurdled in there in her tummy. kiss kiss to her and her baby and Kanye boy (yeah he makes me sweet music) grin.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Phonon: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2013
Being an unapologetic slut does have its benefits.
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Jeff148(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2013
Heads up guys, she left so soon coz she gat Kanye's unborn child,safe flight Kim...mch lov

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Ichel: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2013
190: Nigeria wasn't what she expected
And she wasn't wat we expected angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2013
She came strictly on business, to host a show for a couple of hours and leave for which she probably got paid an amount u would not believe were it disclosed. Its all about d money with these celebs, u think she came cuz she gave a kcuf about Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by TableLeg(m): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2013
I dont bloody care if she touched down and refused to come out of the plane before flying back!
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Ichel: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2013
Olodostein: 2face is from Benue state. Benue state has the highest HIV infection in the country. cheesy.

Na ur mouth i hear am ooo
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Lordwolfs: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2013
she should have wait longer nau make i met her lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Lordwolfs: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2013
heyaa she should have wait few more days na.. she is one of my favouite with paris h as i love her die cry cry
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by harlos: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2013
isn't dis a google question
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by harlos: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: are a sickler?
do i look lyk one to you
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by naijachix(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2013
shevon: Kim k has left Nigeria just when the concert she came for was about to start. She landed yesterday for Love like a Movie concert in lagos. A little over 24 hours later, by 10:22pm she was aboard a plane back home. To clarify things, she was supposed to co-host the red carpet at 5:00/6:00pm not the entire concert, which i think she did and left immediately afterwards.
She tweeted “Thank you for the amazing time. Can’t wait to come back soon.” And on instagram she posted this pic of herself waiting for the plane to take off.
Gone too soon, she’d have stayed a lil bit to chop suya or isi ewu or even afang soup sef. Ah well safe flight. Hopefully she means it when she says she can’t wait to come back. Maybe when she does, we’ll feed her roasted corn and pear.

Abeg who gave this international ashawo visa to 9ja. . . undecided
phucking retards! ! !
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2013
did she hate naija that much that she left so quickly ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2013
how much was she paid to come ?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by CeCeBillz(f): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Google is ur friend loool
adaobi123: how much was she paid to come ?
Re: Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
CeCe Billz: Google is ur friend loool
google didnt help grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Shares Photo With His Wife And Kids / Omoni Oboli Disowns Dog In Family Photo 2 Years After For Fear Of Being Called O / We Have No Hand In Our Mum’s Death – Psquare React To Accusations Of Sacrificing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.