Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! (916 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Seun, Please Do Respect The Catholic Religion In Nairaland And Bann Pilgrim1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by ebos(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2008

This is not a Thread for anybody to discuss - but a Warning to Seun!

Please delete the underlisted threads, this Site is now used to insult Anointed Men of God particularly “catholic Church. “ This might have its own attendant consequences. Maybe, I will e-mail you personally.

1. Catholic God is Different from Great One God
2. The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches – In History
3. Was Mary Mother of Jesus Crucified?
4. Why Did Catholic Authorities Embrace the Theory of Evolution?
5. The Vatican: Could More Lives Have Been Saved From Aids In Africa with Condoms?
6. Why Don’t Catholics Pray In The Name of Jesus?
7. As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamist
8. Vatican Increases Number of Mortal Sins
9. Catholic Church Despite of,
10. Catholic Priests, How Good?
11. Catholics and Confession
12. Are Catholics Christians?
13. The Catholic Doctrine, Original Sin And Evolution
14. Should Catholics Priests and Nun Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships?
15. Roman Catholic Is Not A Church, But A Modernized Way of Idolatry? ETC

However, don’t Delete This “Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary!– All The Real Catholics Please Stand UP”
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Ebos
It only goes to show how powerful the Catholic church is; and how insecure her enemies are.

Not to worry, these threads will achieve nothing (in fact, less than nothing) in the end, as usual.
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by ebos(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Imhotep

Maybe, I will e-mail Seun personally. Something has to be done about it.
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by AKO1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2008
Uncle Ebos, what could possibly be the 'consequences'?
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by JeSoul(f): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
Lol@topic. . .Seun oya delete the catholic threads, people are getting offended. It seems only fair since you've forbidden the discussion of a certain religion. You were the one who opened the proverbial can of worms.
  next will be the protestant threads
  next all threads on God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit
  next all threads that have anything to do with any religion
infact delete the entire religion forum!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

by the way,
ebos:

what do mean by a warning are you now also going to threaten Seun with a catholic fatwa?
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by ebos(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2008
@AKO,

Listen, this site is incurring God’s wrath – the way some people are insulting Catholic Church here is something else.

JeSoul,

I have to warn Seun unless he wants to bring curse upon this site. He allows all the nonsense in this site. There is nothing to gain insulting Catholic Church – Lack of knowledge is the cause.
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by bawomolo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2008
you guys are too sensitive
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Ebos

This is what threatens and shocks them ---->

Matthew 16:18-19
18   And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church,  and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19   I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven.  Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

----------------------------------------------------
The Catholic Church is a sign of contradiction, like Jesus her master.

There is no middle-ground when it comes to choosing Jesus, so also there is no middle-ground when it comes to accepting His Catholic Church.
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2008
, I don't care if Seun deletes everything or even stops nairaland for the sake of prevent the truth being heard,

i.s.l.am
catholism, etc

they all cannot stand in the presence of the blunt truth and hence must use the power of suppression or excuse of being insulted to cover up their idolatories,

Thank God this is not the first time , CAtholism and i.s.la.m have tried to either suppress or prevent the truth being told and this would not be the last time,

One thing is sure,

Every word that comes from the mouth of God shall not go unfufilled,

So Catholics, isl.a.mists, m.us.lims, etc you can all run but you would never be able to hide from God , even if you succeed in running and hiding from man,

The Truth can stand by itself without human support, so how come you guys (Catholics and Mus.lims) need human support.

The Great LovePeddler's (Catholism) time is running out,

We may never know maybe this is the beginning of people being arrested or jailed for committing hate crimes of "Speaking the truth", rather than compromise the truth for false peace,

GOD IS WATCHING AND WAITING FOR ALL YOU IDOLATORS,
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2008
Sysuser:
, I don't care if Seun deletes everything or even stops nairaland for the sake of prevent the truth being heard,

i.s.l.am
catholism, etc

they all cannot stand in the presence of the blunt truth and hence must use the power of suppression or excuse of being insulted to cover up their idolatories,

Thank God this is not the first time , CAtholism and i.s.la.m have tried to either suppress or prevent the truth being told and this would not be the last time,

One thing is sure,

Every word that comes from the mouth of God shall not go unfufilled,

So Catholics, isl.a.mists, m.us.lims, etc you can all run but you would never be able to hide from God , even if you succeed in running and hiding from man,

The Truth can stand by itself without human support, so how come you guys (Catholics and Mus.lims) need human support.

The Great LovePeddler's (Catholism) time is running out,

We may never know maybe this is the beginning of people being arrested or jailed for committing hate crimes of "Speaking the truth", rather than compromise the truth for false peace,

GOD IS WATCHING AND WAITING FOR ALL YOU IDOLATORS,
@Sysuser

Have you sorted out the (simple) tithing controversy ----> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-113108.0.html
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by Maykelly(f): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2008
ebos:

Please delete the underlisted threads, this Site is now used to insult Anointed Men of God particularly “catholic Church. “ This might have its own attendant consequences. Maybe, I will e-mail you personally.

1. Catholic God is Different from Great One God
2. The Truth About The Catholic Church: And Other Churches – In History
3. Was Mary Mother of Jesus Crucified?
4. Why Did Catholic Authorities Embrace the Theory of Evolution?
5. The Vatican: Could More Lives Have Been Saved From Aids In Africa with Condoms?
6. Why Don’t Catholics Pray In The Name of Jesus?
7. As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamist
8. Vatican Increases Number of Mortal Sins
9. Catholic Church Despite of,
10. Catholic Priests, How Good?
11. Catholics and Confession
12. Are Catholics Christians?
13. The Catholic Doctrine, Original Sin And Evolution
14. Should Catholics Priests and Nun Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships?
15. Roman Catholic Is Not A Church, But A Modernized Way of Idolatry? ETC

However, don’t Delete This “Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary!– All The Real Catholics Please Stand UP”

@ebo, your complain is meaningless. What are those stuff up. Are you not a faith defender? yet you claim to be a christian. oh! is it because it is not about the M.uslims Defend your faith and please don't act as a coward.
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2008
By their fruits of idolatory, satanism, mystism, purgatory, terrorism, murders, spanish inquisition, papal infallability, adultery, plagiarising, peadophilia, you shall know them of the synagogue of satan.

Mat 10:33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:16  Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

2Ti 3:1  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Ti 3:6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Ti 3:7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2Ti 3:8  Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
2Ti 3:9  But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

So all you catholics, muslims, hindus etc, you tricks methods and actions are nothing new under the sun, it is well known and understood, therefore no this for sure that , ye all shall be repaid of your evil deeds (whether in open or secret) at the day of your judgement, unless thou come to repentance
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Sysuser
You forgot ===> hatred and murder of the Jews as advocted by Martin Luther after his rigorous study of the bible.
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by ebos(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2008
@May Kelly,

I can't understand what you meant by Faith Defender and your cowardice statement you attributed to me. So, you like the insult against Catholic Church? Because I'm a Christian - I have to encourage worthless argument that debase other denominations - particularly the insult against Catholic Church.

@Imhotep,

These people have nothing else to discuss except attacking Catholic Church unnecessarily. It's now in their blood - hatred!
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by Maykelly(f): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ebos
ebos:

@May Kelly,
I can't understand what you meant by Faith Defender and your cowardice statement you attributed to me. So, you like the insult against Catholic Church? Because I'm a Christian - I have to encourage worthless argument that debase other denominations - particularly the insult against Catholic Church.

No, not only Catholic. but be rest asure that, Catholic is the World's Greatest! No argument is worthless, and those who argue are simply unbelievers. So do not attack but teach them. Catholics are known for PEACE. cool But do not tell Seun to close this thread, because we are not the tiny ones.
Re: Catholic Threads Everywhere – Seun, Please Read! by Busta(f): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2008
bawomolo:

you guys are too sensitive

Word!

Its only the internet. Maybe y'all should just ignore these topics.

(1) (Reply)

Be Born Again, Ye Fellows. / What Nigerians Should Expect In 2009 - Prophets / Are Pastors Soppose To Be Saint?and Be Good To Widows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.