Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' (3020 Views)

Photos From Darey's Love Like A Movie 3 #LLAM3 / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by gistyinka(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2013
Kim Kardashian, Tuface Idibia and Tiwa Savage
African king of R&B singer Darey Art Alade concert Love Like A Movie Concert’ was held yesterday the Eko Hotel Convention centre, Lagos. The event was co- hosted by American reality star Kim Kardashian and Nigeria singer Darey Art Alade. chek out the exclusive red carpet pictures from the likes of 2face,Tiwa Savage and Nigeria popular blogger and ex-model, Linda Ikej.

http://www.gistyinka.com/2013/02/pictures-of-linda-ikeji-at-darey-love.html

Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by mymoniker(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Omo mehnn..see ow linda deyy look? She looked drained.
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
Linda is gradually reaching the peak of her womanhood...she is getting old..too old...she looks like she has been starved off food and water and oxygen
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by kingron: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
never knew gossip dey drain people energy oo..hope shez married sha embarassed
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by Creamchick2013: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
I think it's just her make up, doesn't suit her.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
my_moniker: Omo mehnn..see ow linda deyy look? She looked drained from too much of knacking n dick sucking

Has she sucked yours? Con!
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by Double194(m): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2013
#Chanting# Linda, Old mama youngie.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by obowunmi(m): 12:57am On Feb 19, 2013
woooah! Linda is not looking good at all. undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by mymoniker(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Has she sucked yours? Con!

But I'm sure she has sucked ur dad's own..B*TCH

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by collins123(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=14pt]Incase this bull.shit makes it to the front page[/size]
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by 2sa2: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
coolkris: Linda is gradually reaching the peak of her womanhood...she is getting old..too old...she looks like she has been starved off food and water and oxygen
lol, and her make up is terrible.
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by ideee03(f): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2013
She's def. Not looking her best.Buh she's got a hot body...
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2013
my_moniker:

See gorilla calling someone monkey..heehehehehehe..tourists will soon be paying to come see your family in ur zoo

My fada will come feed ur entire village ,bush pig
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by martyns303(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2013
The only chick I see up there is my Tiwa Savage
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji At Darey Concert 'Love Like A Movie' by seedord247(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2013
Moniker plz nor kill me with laff oo grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Fiercely Beautiful / Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef / Photos: Bootylicous Actress Biodun Okeowo Accused Of Wearing Butt Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.