Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant (1728 Views)

Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada / Who Else Got A Msg For UBA Test / Itf Has Started Sending Txt Msg For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by agnesriola(f): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pls if u knw anybody dat applied 4 NIMC job,tell dem dat shortlisted names r bn sent messages to come 4 aptitude test n if u dnt av d message yet follow dis link http://www.nimcjobs.com/Index.aspx, wish u d best...if u re-broadcast dis message u myt hlp some1 who is still waiting 4 NIMC's message!
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by pj3400(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
I got the message but any idea on what to read? The exam is stated for 23rd of this month. I was ask to print out the exam slip whch have done. Any other person that have received this msg? I don't even think I finished the registration then.
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by coolitdown: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Same here....I didn't finish the registration but I got d sms...n have printed my slip...my centre is University of Ibadan....any body with the same centre
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by hussyhassy: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
pls some body help me i got d msg but on printing my slip is showing invalid parameters pls house wht do i do?
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by hussyhassy: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
agnesriola pls respond to my probs.ASAP
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
pj3400: I got the message but any idea on what to read? The exam is stated for 23rd of this month. I was ask to print out the exam slip whch have done. Any other person that have received this msg? I don't even think I finished the registration then.
seconded
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by joshuajunior(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mine too is university of ibadan but am presently based in abia state
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by flowbjones(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
Any info on the test format?
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by Infoseye(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hello everyone I got the text also, exam center is Akure. Is there anyone else here with the same exam center? What can one read for this exam?
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by just2endowed: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wher i lagos center
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by homebucks: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

Please you guys should do your own intelligence further.
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by doctorbabs(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
cool-it-down:
Same here....I didn't finish the registration but I got d sms...n have printed my slip...my centre is University of Ibadan....any body with the same centre
. i got the same message this morning, the test venue is at UI ibadan on 25th February. any idea of there exam Question
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by just2endowed: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
home-bucks:
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

Please you guys should do your own intelligence further.
How is it scam wen it even on there website? Or u r jokin rite?
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
yes i also got the text not long my center is UNILAG 24....abeg if u any any tip as per what to expect pls help
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by midepee(f): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
i got an invite too,ma center is oba akran.any idea on wat to expect
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
My centre is unilag akoka, yaba lagos-- though i've forgotten what i applied for
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by sambright2012: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
dis pason who posted itz a scam he is a SCAMMER.GO TO HELL am widely connect wit nimc
Re: Nimc Jobs - Urgent Msg For The Job Applicant by Obinoscopy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Duplicate thread on NIMC. Please continue from here: www.nairaland.com/1178934

(1)

Cadbury Interview 2013 / Lafarge Wapco Field Sales Manager / British High Commission Is Looking For Graduate Assistants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.