Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (42145 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by princemol: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tiwa! Tiwa!! Tiwa!!! How many times I cald u? Na small small person dey take craze run enter market o!Na like dis e dey tak start o! Mtcheew!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by bekbee: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
na wa oh
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by osazee12(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
visionbiafra: Why can't Africans stop copying Americans in their thoughts and actions for once? Must we swallow everything these Westerners throw at us? Why can't Africans be original for once in the way they think or behave? Must we appraise everything those folks on E! appraise? Whatever happened to rationality and originality. *SMH* Eventhough Africa is politically "independent", it is yet to attain mental and intellectual independence. Always depending on the whites to tell us what is right and what is wrong. Everything they tell us is right is right, everything they tell us is wrong is wrong. Africans cannot use their thinking faculties for once. That's why the whites laugh at us and do not take us seriously, because they know that we must accept whatever garbage they throw at us. Tufiakwa! *Spits on thread and leaves* angry
Are u gay? Appreciate her body
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by fonssy(f): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Why she cover the nipples? *Hiss* her mama or her husband to be no see am commot for house with that kind dress? Abi her body don turn public property? If them no copy hollywood stars them no go fit be star for naija? Next time make she waka with pant go red carpet event.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by BodyKiss(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
visionbiafra: Why can't Africans stop copying Americans in their thoughts and actions for once? Must we swallow everything these Westerners throw at us? Why can't Africans be original for once in the way they think or behave? Must we appraise everything those folks on E! appraise? Whatever happened to rationality and originality. *SMH* Eventhough Africa is politically "independent", it is yet to attain mental and intellectual independence. Always depending on the whites to tell us what is right and what is wrong. Everything they tell us is right is right, everything they tell us is wrong is wrong. Africans cannot use their thinking faculties for once. That's why the whites laugh at us and do not take us seriously, because they know that we must accept whatever garbage they throw at us. Tufiakwa! *Spits on thread and leaves* angry

Abeg shut-up, do you know how difficult your living would have been if not for these same people? Maybe you should lead by example and stop using the internet because that's copying the Westerners.

FYI, showing off b.oo.bs is not a thing of today in Africa, the westerners copied us on that.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
All thes ashewo musicians..... angry angry angry angrythey will never emulate good things.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedalways teaching our good beautiful sisters how to be wayward.... shocked angry angry angry angry angrytomorrow now wen she die like dat other ashewo grin grin grin grin.....silver abi no be goldie una call am.... grin grin grin ;Dwe go say we lost an icon.....e be like say people no even know the meaning of icon again...............mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwww

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by kkkp: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
grin ;DDesperation Or she wnt copy talentless kim kardashian? Using nudity for fame?? Abeggii..all dis coded ashes sef
Fatdon: This is what Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage and
recently engaged actress wore to Banky W’s
concert on Friday. Her dress is very close to that of Halle Berry’s
see-through dress.
www.informationng.com/2013/02/clothed-but-naked-see-tiwa-savages-dress-at-banky-ws-concert.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
y all of u con dey rant? Na today d girl don dey wear dis kyn cloth? Go nd watch love me x3 video very well. Den u wil see dat she wore somtin similar or more crazier dan dis... D girl lyf don spoil sha, na she go first study for abroad? Smhh:@
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by andyanders: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
Me think say na the only one wey stand dem dey expose. This one has seen days and has been fully processed and milked.
There is noting there anymore as this supposed to be a recycled product.

Anyway, for me,I no like am dai.Walahi. What can I hold? what I suck? What can I humble my chest here? I no see anything.
It should be full and friendly. Nothing dey here.Chikina.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by likearose(f): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
They call it fashion, i call it madness!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by BodyKiss(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
This is progress in the right direction. Very soon we'll be seeing our celebs' up-skirts and n.ippl.e slips. Can't wait... grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
ugliest actressin naija. she ugly past bance of burkina faso
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Revolva(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wow tiwa some guys go don bust nutz ooo women r d essense of fornication
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by kosalabaro: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
The truth is she is demon possesed!
She and her types need to go 4 urgent deliverance.

NO BE ORDINARY EYE O!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Emmalex771(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Strauskhan1: Tiwa savage of all people. I used to respect her not until she 'turned a new leaf' in a bad manner.

The evil that men does, he lives with them and not after them
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by kannymoore(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2013

which kain long hypocritical epistle be dat wan wey you write..abi your great-great grandmama no dey waka naked for village with only small loincloth?

Biko GWANSIDDAAAAWN!!!

De ankara and hollandis wrapper wey una dey tie...no be oyibo invent am dash una?

Tueeeeh on u too!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Freiburger(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
kosalabaro: The truth is she is demon possesed!
She and her types need to go 4 urgent deliverance.

NO BE ORDINARY EYE O!!!
Because na your body she wear am put.
You 're simply jealous.
Who are you to judge a fellow human being? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by vm26: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
she should focus on getting back her original skin complexion wch is being reflected on her knuckles and stop disgusting us wth a see through dress wch is revealing nothing to be desired.those celebrities who do this in america wld have done boob jobs and when they enlighten their skins they do it well. sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by solaceguy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
K
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by RedLight1: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
coooollll .... This is the kinda criticism I like .. Constructive and meaningful ... 1000likes for u
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Eleponblue(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
See her Breasts like agbalumo...
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by holyvirgin: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
That tiwa girl deserves every name nairalanders called her, next time she should cover those things, nobody is interested in seeing them. I dnt expect her fiancee to find fault with what she wore atleast we saw him pants down the other time.
Two mad people about to get married.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Eleponblue(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
dellyjoe1000: ugliest actressin naija. she ugly past bance of burkina faso

IDIOTA!!!!as if you can date any woman as fine as her in your entire miserable gutter life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by delors(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hope say she wear pants sha...becos boys nor dey smile oooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Bofemsky(f): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
adaobi123: there was a post like this before.....
anyways tiwa abeg cover up, you're going to be a married woman soon.
Married woman my foot! Nigerian actressess dey marry?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by sKeetz(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Una don chop
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by delors(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Eleponblue: See her Breasts like agbalumo...
Chei1 This bros! Na only wetin ur eyes been see for this lady dat? Na wah o...well, me I kukuma see her belle button wey be like toothpaste cover...at least my eyes see pass urs... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by jaijay(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
osazee12:
Are u gay? Appreciate her body
i wonda o....make dem dey wear abeg! shebi look na free!?...pls feed us moooore
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by ukpaku: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
i'm not suprise because 12percent of nigerians are mad.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by rashy226(f): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
b][/b][color=#990000][/color]she is so shameless.see her sagging small breast. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by DonaldGenes(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
martyns303:
It made it to front page, what now? Tell you what, how about we beat up the MOD responsible for this mess
~~burst into a flameable lauqh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation / Fair And White Gold Ultimate / Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.