Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. (42107 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by aryzgreat: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
y she no flaunt her down below? stup.1d ugly gal dat destroyed her skin with cream. mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Walebakare(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
D booby self don frustrate
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Walebakare(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
D booby self don frustrate
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Chimerase(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
She look so banceful gringringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by lakefist(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
mtweeeeew how does this bring back glo bis on my andriod phone
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by deletrue: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Artistree: I have looked at her, the dress, back to her and still can't find the rationale behind what she's wearing.
Haba, it's not fair now! Where is our sense of decency, on vacation?
It pains me deeply when some peeps think they can do anything and get away with it in their quest for fame...smh.
man, he no pain you reach me! But where are the parents? This is highly abnormal. How on earth can parents or even family members allow this? Why would wonders ever end?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Foxyhoxy(f): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
lucenzo: she wants to show us her tiny breas.t. both of her breas.t go enter my mouth space go still remain for one of cossy's buresti grin grin grin grin grin
. Ur mouth na express be dat oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by velo10: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
Impressive Tiwa, but next time you can do better. Show off more skin so we can compare your outfit with that of clubgirls and try spotting the difference.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by sage2(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
coolkris: They can leave thier lives whatsoever and however they please to leave it..

Spell Check: They can live their lives whatsoever and however they please to live it..
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by jeezybuck: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
that handkerchief she's wearing is expensive + her expensive make-up + her ugly face + cheap sagging brea.st = disaster...

Shi.t is Ugly
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by touchmeder: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
Make una leave my babe jare cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by mymz(f): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
dellyjoe1000: ugliest actress in naija. she ugly past bance of burkina faso

Uuuhm, i don't think she's an actress dear, but u fit ask uncle Google who she be just to make sure you're not hating on the wrong celeb. #jstsaying wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by ofiladee(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
Whatever makes her happy. If she wants to run round Aso rock butt naked... She can go for it
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by delors(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
martyns303:
It made it to front page, what now? Tell you what, how about we beat up the MOD responsible for this mess
Oh boy! See area! Na to waylay the MOD remain o...nor worry na my area she dey follow go house everyday...I go arrange boys deal with am...next time, na only Asa's story go dey make frontpage...AREA!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by ignis: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tiwa is gradually becoming shameless.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ugly dress. My issue is not even the fact that her dress is revealing but those ugly things on her böobs. The dress isn't flattering to begin with but those ugly things just makes it look so damn ugly. As in, right now the dress is too ugly to describe. That dress would have worked better on a slimmer person...or not, all I know is that's one helluva ugly dress.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by dandagreat(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
pls where is her breast? did she leave them at home? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by andyanders: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
Only a panel beater that can rescue the head lamp -bre--ast.After taking some high over dose, she couldn't notice the difference between madness and her present status.
They need to refer her to mental home, OR equally Ash-a-wo house for old ladies like her as shame don comot for her eyes due to the over dose.

If say she flaunted a round and succulent br-ea-st, then people for at least appreciate nature. Not with this kolanut size apple.

Note, Tiwa, 9ija no dey like this type.Na only white men as 99ija goes for the best. That is why yur likes end up marrying white men because white men, na only down they prefer to lick and nothing more.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by larryjayz: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
I'm sure she's not in the right state of mind, why would someone in her right senses dress like this, its just so ridiculous, Only God knows where this foreign culture that we are adapting would lead us to, Tiwa where is the decency?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by xGun: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
O ga oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
i enjoy looking at her breast infact my dick is happy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by UNLEASHED(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
Aww she just lost it. Her voice, originality, decency and all gave me the notion to respect her ever since her audition on X factor but she just lost it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by shadrach77: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
why won't she expose her breast when all we do is celebrate mediocres like her in 9ja - when i started hearing tiwa! tiwa! i wondered what the hype is all about - Here is a lady who is average in every sense of the word - little or no talent, comes from an average family, averagely beautiful, no hit to her name. how she suddenly became someone whose pictures are being posted on front page covers beats my imagination. When a low-lifer is suddenly thrust into limelight, the resultant effect is what we are witnessing here angry angry angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by andyanders: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
rokiatu: If you dont have a kim kadarshian body, dont wear a dress like that.

Rokiatu, if say na you wear dress like this people for done faint here because na better body you get.
This Ntiwa Ntiwa Salvaged body, don bring down womanhood here. Help tell tiwa to check your dressing and copy a descent lady's way of dressing. Better Bre-ast, she no get, better body she no come get ad she is flaunting a wasted sheath out here. May God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Humphreydis(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
I wonder wetin Iyanya see 4 her body wey mk am sing 4 im song say "tiwa savage roll am oo"....d breast don fall finish..yansh na flat tire!..wetin she wan roll again?!...ugly girl!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Haters!! All of you are bunch of haters!!

What is bad in wearing a see-through dress uh?? Hypocritical fools!! She's getting her money, so keep hating!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by segedoo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tiwa's just living up to the definition of her surname "SAVAGE"!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
visionbiafra: Why can't Africans stop copying Americans in their thoughts and actions for once? Must we swallow everything these Westerners throw at us? Why can't Africans be original for once in the way they think or behave? Must we appraise everything those folks on E! appraise? Whatever happened to rationality and originality. *SMH* Eventhough Africa is politically "independent", it is yet to attain mental and intellectual independence. Always depending on the whites to tell us what is right and what is wrong. Everything they tell us is right is right, everything they tell us is wrong is wrong. Africans cannot use their thinking faculties for once. That's why the whites laugh at us and do not take us seriously, because they know that we must accept whatever garbage they throw at us. Tufiakwa! *Spits on thread and leaves* angry
You are right on point. They are even now joining illumi... Group. Spits on the thread too mtcheeeeeew
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by kallysky(f): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
sexxylicious
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by IYANGBALI: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
slikcipher: Ashewo na Ashewo, celeb or not... She's a LovePeddler.. She aint even pretty.
gbam na small she take fine pass my monkey
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
I wonder what kind of moral her parent taught her. She wan resemble Rihana na by force.
Omo cheape cheape asewo pankake
Re: Tiwa Savage Wears See-through Dress To Banky W’s Concert. by prettyboi1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tiwa my dear....pls don't give a damn about these hypocrites called Nigerians. If your husband doesn't have a problem with it & it doesn't hurt,just do what keeps you happy abeg. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Photos Depict "Fashion Madness" / Fair And White Gold Ultimate / Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.