Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Making Your Skill Your Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Making Your Skill Your Business (566 Views)

No Job? No Skill? No Problem - Become A Small Business Consultant Today / Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! / Skill Sets For The Future- Nigeria In Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Your Skill Your Business by Sunnyokay: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
I believe every one of us have heard people say that the best way to go pro or professional in what you do, career or otherwise is to do what you love to do.

What this means is that when you love something so much that you are willing to do it for free, then you can turn that thing into your own business and you will be amazed at how much strength you will draw from the love you have for that thing. That is why does who are really talented finds it easy to shine and continually make a good living with their God given talents. More so, people who have a talent can organize free football matches, do public speaking, talk jokes, etc for free for the joy of just doing it and making people happy.
If you discover what you like, and decide to make a business out of it, there are numerous benefits you can derive which are not limited to the following.
First on the list is the fact that you will hardly be discourage. If a man who loves cooking is working as a Chef in his or another’s organization for instance, it will be very had to find him whimpering with discouragement are gloominess at every little unpalatable occurrence. In fact he is in love with his business therefore he is hardly unhappy with himself and thus better services are rendered as opposed to he who enters just for the money. The later will get discourage when the motivating factor (money) is not forth coming. Because persistency is one of the fundamental laws of success, that person is likely to fail because the will to continue with the absence of the motivating will be lacking.[url]Read More[/url]www.incomenewsng com
Re: Making Your Skill Your Business by megachuks(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Thanks a lot for the counseling. The problem is that, I have not been able to discover my talent. Though I can swim very well, but how can I use it to make money is a problem me.

(1) (Reply)

Tourism And Hospitality Industry. / Make Your Career With Online OLVC Training / Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.