Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

11Willywilly's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11Willywilly's Profile / 11Willywilly's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Martin Luthar Agwai For NSA - Jonathan Needs A True Soldier He Can Trust by 11Willywilly: 12:42am On Nov 05, 2014
tit:

no sense.
haahaahaa,

1 Like

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by 11Willywilly: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
juman:

Boko haram are wasting their time.

The last inch of nigerian land will be surely retrieved from them.
How u going to do that? u must be a mega-super-man,
For me, I'm loving it.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by 11Willywilly: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
juman:
Rise and rise of boko haram. grin
For me Wilywily, I'm loving it

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Explosion Kills 10 In Yobe by 11Willywilly: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
patrotic9gerian:
Explosion kills over 10 in Potiskum, Yobe State as Muslim
Shia celebrate new year.
Details later
thenationonlineng.net/new/explosion-kills-10-in-yobe/
Hand work of Sunni Muslim
Politics / Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by 11Willywilly: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
eeeeee!!!!!!! hhhhhh iiiiiiiiii
Politics / Re: Dangote Knocks Down Cement Prices By 40% by 11Willywilly: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2014
He got no option,
Politics / Re: Photos Of Nigerians Running for Their Lives After Boko Haram Attack by 11Willywilly: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
kemdee1:

I hope you will still be able to laugh when they cross River Niger.
Who?
Politics / Re: Photos Of Nigerians Running for Their Lives After Boko Haram Attack by 11Willywilly: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
haaahaaaahaaa, i'm laughing at those Adamawa people
They on Exodus,
Politics / Re: Nigeria Detains Military Commanders For Abandoning Mubi To Boko Haram by 11Willywilly: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ibnsultan:

We must degrade n deplete BH for us to achieve relative calm. Which is only possible if the boys is it as pride n honor dying for homeland
I like how some soldiers from South are using their Brain now, they have realised that Boko Haram is not South problem but the problem of North.
I'm loving it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Detains Military Commanders For Abandoning Mubi To Boko Haram by 11Willywilly: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
The only Southern tribe that is against Islamic Republic of Arewa is Yorubas.
BOKO HARAMS should note that All Southern tribes are happy to see them have their Islamic Republic, except Yorubas.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Detains Military Commanders For Abandoning Mubi To Boko Haram by 11Willywilly: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Haahaaa, I like that Lt Col Agwu, good he used his brain. Boko Haram is North problem , no need to waste his life protecting Dirty Stinking people.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by 11Willywilly: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
django1:

You this fool, there are people from all tribes in the NA.
But Yorubas have more Brave Soldiers, Why are they running away from Battle Front.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How Boko Haram Captured Mubi by 11Willywilly: 1:41am On Nov 01, 2014
ibe9ja:

Yes Sir
Datz nice
Politics / Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by 11Willywilly: 1:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Where are all our brave Yoruba Soldiers ? Yorubas have the best well trained Soldiers, Nigeria need their service now to defeat Boko Boyz.
Those refugees looks like Isreal Exodus from Egypt, the different is dat they are running from Boko Boyz
I dey remember Bob Marley music --(Exodus...., the movement of Jah People),
Adamawa people are today JAH PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How Boko Haram Captured Mubi by 11Willywilly: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2014
There is a place called Hong in Adamawa, are they related to Hong Kong of China?
Politics / Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by 11Willywilly: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
wanimo:
what are they still doing in Adamawa state after 5years of terrorism. "The grasshopper killed by a trian died of deafness"
No, let them stay there.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by 11Willywilly: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
gratiaeo:
Thank god they are now killing themselves.
Today nay Friday, Ladies Night.
Culture / Re: Why Do Yorubas Have These General Beliefs. by 11Willywilly: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
I said it.
Politics / Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by 11Willywilly: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Anyone who don't like what the Boko Boyz are doing should go enlist in the army and head to battle front.
Haahaaahaaahaa, I see many Refugees.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by 11Willywilly: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
jtchukwu:
It is very pathetic seeing Nigerians going through this in their own land. Some trekked for hours to get to safety, my friend's dad trekked 8 hours, another broke her knee cap after falling from behind the speeding car where she managed to squeeze herself. Many trekked into Cameroon and are still stranded, my venerable and family are still stranded, many students of Fed Poly and Adamawa state university Mubi are still stranded. You will weep when you see and hear the stories of the people that escaped. Many are still stranded. We need your prayers.
@jkchukwu, What is your tribe?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Feeling Mubi Residents Narrate Ordeals After Another Town Capture by 11Willywilly: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2014
I dey Laugh,
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Troops Fled Mubi; Investigation Now Underway by 11Willywilly: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
tbaba1234:
Seems like the hometown of the Chief of Defence staff at vimtim in Adamawa has also fallen to BH.

Terrible blow ...

Please pray for the people in the North East.
Pray for the people of What?. dat place belong to Boko H
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Troops Fled Mubi; Investigation Now Underway by 11Willywilly: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

I can't believe our army is struggling to contain Boko Haram.
Where is the army that crushed Biafra and MEND?
That must be the problem..
Nigeria army are not that good, they only do well when they are fighting unarmed person,
Nigeria army didn't crushed Biafra, It was Biafrans that suspended the War when they found out that Yoruba/Hausa,Fulani Soldiers concentrated only on killing of unarmed Women and little Kids.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram In CDS Home Town by 11Willywilly: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kool, Nigeria soldiers on their heels,
Why are Yoruba/Northern Soldiers running away from Battle field. haahaa, only good in killing unarmed civilian.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Troops Fled Mubi; Investigation Now Underway by 11Willywilly: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Good News.
Politics / Re: Is Mubi Local Government Under Attack? by 11Willywilly: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2014
but dat place belong to Boko Haram
Politics / Re: Who Should Buhari Pick As Running Mate? by 11Willywilly: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Politics / Re: SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz by 11Willywilly: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
[s]
Deeman87:
OBJ publicly told the world that GMB is an upright man

1. Not many people know that his 1st daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra
2. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays. “When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on Friday, he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.

3. As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%.

4. His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot.

5. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black. This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to gaol. How many Nigerians would hold the appointment of government, minister of petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state yet don’t own a house in Abuja?

Love him, hate him you cannot take his integrity away from him.

Well done Gen Muhammad Buhari. You have stood the test of time and character with a swagger. It is time we set the record straight.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=191083
[/s]
trash

9 Likes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.