Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State (6706 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. / Esther Adunni-Eweje, Obasanjo's Sister Buried Today: (pictures) / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by PhockPhockMan: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Really?
Yes o o.
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by ibedun: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
youngeagle:
that's only bariga,go to ipaja,okota,orile,alaba,u will cry for lagos,a white guy that came to lagos last month posted a pics tags lagos is the worst place to be in Africa,lagos is lagos because of its past glory.

You see ....

This is the result of allowing uncontrolled and unmitigated immigration into your territory. Igbos running away from their father land and congregating into Yoruba land in their millions have resulted in the increasing number of slums in our peaceful, sweet Yoruba land.

Allowing vermins from the east to multiply without checking them.

We yorubas better face this challenge head on otherwise, poverty striken, landless, bitter Igbo people will continue to join the Young shall grow buses heading into our ancestral land.

15 Likes

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by ninovandross(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
Na my former area b dis oh, buh I'm in Waddiya now nice country but our leader na dictator
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
oment3:
Yo-robbers and dirty are like bread and butters.
Bariga is one of the yoruba dominated slums in lagos.
Thanks to my Igbo brothers who buy plots of land from yo-robber careless owners who don't know what sanity is.

Dirty,smelling and two face coward human beings.

Spits on their bald head/razor marked face. undecided undecided
grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by MudRaker: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
ibedun:

You see ....

This is the result of allowing uncontrolled and unmitigated immigration into your territory. Igbos running away from their father land and congregating into Yoruba land in their millions have resulted in the increasing number of slums in our peaceful, sweet Yoruba land.

Allowing vermins from the east to multiply without checking them.

We yorubas better face this challenge head on otherwise, poverty striken, landless, bitter Igbo people will continue to join the Young shall grow buses heading into our ancestral land.

How about dirty Ibadan or rustic osogbo?

Keep blaming igbos for everything.

7 Likes

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
MudRaker:

Hey slowdown... Not all Yorubas are dirty.

Some of them are smelly as well.

4 Likes

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
No wonder fashola was abusing GEJ.. Can't u see that GEJ is nt doing his duty I laugh at ur live APE PEE SEE E-goats

1 Like

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Lucasbalo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
If some parts of Lagos is like this, imagine most parts of Nigeria. Symptoms of third world. Shame on the political leadership that have destroyed what is suppose to be a great country to a cesspool of filth and debris. People wonder why Nigeria is at the bottom of the totem in the community of nations.

1 Like

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by cjrane: 5:51am On Nov 03, 2014
Ogbonaikenna:

Is this truly Lagos?
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by tit(f): 6:00am On Nov 03, 2014
himkers:
Looks like Aba.

But Aba stinks.
You mean that Orji and Fash-ole can compete?
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by tit(f): 6:06am On Nov 03, 2014
tsolz600:
Obinoscopy and others, I see you guys are enjoying the show..
If I post pictures of Aba and owerri, I hope I won't get banned? I wonder the kinda mods you fuvktards are..
May Allah slap any mod that deletes this post with elephantiasis of the akpamu..
Bloody tribalists..
I will be back with pictures of Aba and Anambra..

Mi o raye iranu

are you an ex-boy?
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by amakufrancis(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2014
nnna agbor for delta better pass here naw, after ppl in bariga go dy nag say them dy lag. Kip on nagging and lagging
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by amakufrancis(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2014
koboko69:
This foolishness is already stale and boring. undecided undecided

If you tired of lagos, Pack ur load back to ur village in the east and stop displaying lunacy everywhere.
lagosians una too dirty, chai. Yoruba ppl down here dem go sheet for black nylon throw am for person farm.
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by amakufrancis(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2014
oment3:
Yo-robbers and dirty are like bread and butters.
Bariga is one of the yoruba dominated slums in lagos.
Thanks to my Igbo brothers who buy plots of land from yo-robber careless owners who don't know what sanity is.

Dirty,smelling and two face coward human beings.

Spits on their bald head/razor marked face. undecided undecided
lolz, bro you said it all.
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2014
cjrane:

Is this truly Lagos?
yes
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2014
More

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2014

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Sever problem. Stay tune
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by kettykin: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
these people are cursed and finished , despite the billions of Niger delta money sunk into that city , abandoned property , 20 pounds loot, and thy fact they have never really been marginalized or visited with genocide and exploitation they have nothing to show for their worthless existence
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2014

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
More

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2014

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
most yorubas in this area use 4litre paint container for toileting as can be seen in the pix below

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by 11Willywilly: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
eeeeee!!!!!!! hhhhhh iiiiiiiiii
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Will post more pix later. Thanks
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2014
It rained early this morning in bariga. Happy viewing

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2014
More

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by amakufrancis(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2014
where dos lagosians naw? Lol.
Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by Alphaoscar: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2014
scenes like this abound in every nooks and crannies of this country and your landlocked state is worse than this.

FYI, government us continuum and no single government can turn the state or a country to a Paris overnight but the truth of the matter is that true lagosian appreciate the current APC administration led by Fashola and their positive impact on the state far outweigh the rubbish you are spewing here .

1 Like

Re: Today's Pictures From Bariga, Lagos State by tomakint: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2014
.....this is not Lagos! Eko ooo ni baje ooooooooooo grin grin undecided but where is Agbameta when you need him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) / Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun / All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.