Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game (2653 Views)

Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment / Ruggedman Launch His Brand Of Water - Drinks By Ruggedman / Beyonce And Jay-z Named Their Baby Ivy Blue, What Does Ivy Stand For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2013

BEYONCE and her husband Jay-Z laugh as fellow chart star Drake serves them drinks courtside at the NBA All-Star basketball game.

The celebrity couple were joined by their showbiz pals including Diddy, Alicia Keys and her record producer hubby Swizz Beats.

Dressed in a floral blazer teamed with a white vest and tiny shorts Beyonce, 31, showed off her enviable legs as she took her seat for the match.

She accessorised her look with bright yellow stilettos and wore her long blonde hair in bouncy curls for the All-Star challenge held at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.

Fellow diva Alicia joined Beyonce - who is rumoured to be performing an intimate gig in London with Justin Timberlake - in the best seats in the house as she showed off her two-year-old son Egypt who was seen giggling as he played with Jay-Z.

Alicia, 32, also took to the stage at the event where she performed a half-time show that consisted of a medley of some of her biggest hits including Empire State Of Mind and No One as well as current hit Girl On Fire.

Dressed in an embellished crop top and slim-cut trousers she wowed the crowd before rejoining Swizz Beats and Egypt on the front row.

Diddy was dressed in his trademark black shirt and trousers for the bash as he chatted to Jay-Z before the game which sees the best players from the East and West coasts of the US go head to head.

Brook Lopez of Jay-Z's team the Brooklyn Nets joined current NBA legends such as Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard and Blake Griffin from the West and Dwayne Wade, LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony who represented the East.

It was however the West who triumphed on the night edging to victory with a 143-138 scoreline when the final whistle blew.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4800672/Beyonce-and-Jay-Z-at-All-Star-basketball-game.html
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
Drake looks dumber and Jewish in every photo.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
My chairman Diddy always looking dapper.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game by zoete(f): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2013
Egypt is soo cute.beyonce and jay-z are looking tired. Drake j'adore toi b
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game by tellwisdom: 12:27am On Feb 19, 2013
undecided
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game by yuzedo: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
This sure is a big deal!

No wonder Lil' Wayne was b'itching about being bounced from the venue! grin

Anyway, the game wasn't bad. I know Jay-Z and Diddy are still upset with me cos i couldn't go over to say hi from my seat. Plus i declined to attend the after-party and didn't pick my call when they were flashing me to ask how far.

I'm NOT a snob as these guys think! cry At least the Crown Prince of Dubai can attest to that fact. sad
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
I couldn't go cos jayz borrowed my hat so I don't want people to see my banky W head .
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game by zeeziz(f): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
I don't wanna brag but I was dere briefly,I had to leave for my appointment oprah who was already waiting for me dats why d photographer couldn't capture.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game by zeeziz(f): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
I don't wanna brag but I was dere briefly,I had to leave for my appointment with oprah who was already waiting for me dats why d photographer couldn't capture me.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z Get Served Drinks By Drake At All-star Basketball Game by allwestafrican: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
see how didys looking at kobe bryant grin

am ya BOSS man! grin

badboy/man its just a game na

(1) (Reply)

Hot New Photoshoot From Beverly Osu / Mercy Johnson & Her Adorable Son Arrive London For Movie Premiere.. Check On It / Phyno Just Launched An Exclusive Barbing Saloon In Ebonyi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.