Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer (4123 Views)

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / UBA Now Has Foreign Currency Online Transfer Platform / Which Bank Has The Best Online Transfer Service Pls Share Your Online Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by abhosts(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2008
Thank God! They have come up with a more secure way for customers to Transfer Funds to each other online. I hope the service is here to stay this time; it saves so much time and effort.
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by niyyie(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2008
Yeah its back but what makes it more secure this time? Aside the PIN pad on the login page, I see nothing new.
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by hanen(f): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2008
It's rubbish. You have to pre-register the people you're transferring to, and then, you can only register three. so they're basically saying you have to know in advance who you'll be sending to, which isn't always convenient.
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by josyisback(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2008
please could i get the site for the third party transfer?
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by abhosts(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2008
hanen:

It\'s rubbish. You have to pre-register the people you\'re transferring to, and then, you can only register three. so they\'re basically saying you have to know in advance who you\'ll be sending to, which isn\'t always convenient.

That is not the case anymore. This limit has been removed; users can now transfer funds to any GTBbank account online.

niyyie:

Yeah its back but what makes it more secure this time? Aside the PIN pad on the login page, I see nothing new.

That is Incorrect! A code (Something similar to E-gold\'s accent pin) is now sent to your email address or Phone whenever you attempt any transfer. It has to be submited to authenticate your transfer Request.
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by niyyie(m): 4:57am On Mar 17, 2008
Thats nice. In addition, they have introduced a secret question/answer thing.
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by digitalglo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2008
Sounds nice,
I'm really impressed. Would check them out,
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by Seun(m): 12:54am On Apr 13, 2008
Very nice feature.
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by stalker(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2008
Question and answer thingy is good but i have one major problem. After answerin the secret question they are to send a transaction code to your mail box. It takes almost 30 mins for you to recieve the transaction code and by that time the internet banking page would have expired and you have to start the whole process again. Obviously the transaction code sent to you does not work with the new transaction.
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by DisGuy: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
I tried if during the weekend and it works, the transaction code was sent immediately
if you get yours late you should go back to your account,click on transfer
under transfer, I think you click on pending transfers
you enter your transaction code then click apply/ok

the transaction code has a time limit by the way usually over 24hrs or 48hrs
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by walcolm(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2008
niyyie:

the pin pad is actually ur first line of defense against PIN theft when u log on in an open access area like cybercafes. it protects u against keystroke stealer programs
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by fun4me2(f): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2008
yea ave tried the 3rd party transfer stuff 2,its very ok. I LOVE GTBANK.
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by niyyie(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
fun4me2:

yea ave tried the 3rd party transfer stuff 2,its very ok. I LOVE GTBANK.

GT Bank loves you too! kiss
Re: GTB Resumes Third-party Online Transfer by Dynamite98: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2008
I have been using the online transfer method, and I can say it's been fantastic. Very convenient, and no hassle method of doing business. I've not had to send money via western union for a while now, because when people pay money into my a/c, I then transfer it online to other business partners. I wish they could increase the limit above N250K. Also, I wish I could transfer to other banks as well. Anyhow, I still love the bank Keep it up GTB, you rock!!!

(1) (Reply)

Generate Sales On Social Media And Grow Your Audience Level / Dangote Foundation Donates N600M To Women Empowerment Scheme / Gtb Still Charge Me N285 Per Dollar After CBN In Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.