Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Drogba In Galatasaray - T.b. Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba In Galatasaray - T.b. Joshua (842 Views)

Drogba In Trouble Over Mandela Tribute / Mikel Obi To Join Galatasaray? / Drogba In Caf Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drogba In Galatasaray - T.b. Joshua by Patience4C: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWzbGkeeQgc

I was very happy to see the news that Drogba started his career in Turkey with a sensational opening match, scoring the crucial goal on his debut.

I actually saw him in The SCOAN a few weeks ago just after Ivory Coast’s match between Nigeria in the AFCON Quarter Finals in South Africa. He left from The SCOAN to Turkey to his new club, Galatasaray. I’m sure he is in touch with T.B. Joshua. What a wonderful life!

I know that since visiting T.B. Joshua and giving his life to Christ, his career will only continue to head upwards. I thank God that footballers of his caliber can recognize the need for God and His prophets in their career. What an inspiration for young people around the world.

Re: Drogba In Galatasaray - T.b. Joshua by ReLaTE(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
@poster,ur nt well

(1) (Reply)

What Osaze Must Do To Return To Eagles —keshi / Manchester United Vs Swansea: @ 4:00pm / Why Is Fifa U-17 WC Not Reverred Like Fifa U-20 WC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.