Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala (727 Views)

How Many Political Parties Are In Nigeria / Nigerian Political Parties Are Undemocratic – Bakare ! / Nigerian Parties Are Demonic And Dubious, Says Ihonvbere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by Maxymilliano(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
Former Governor of Oyo State, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, in Ibadan said the conspiracy against the Peoples Democratic Party would fail.

Alao-Akala, while reacting to speculation that he would dump the Peoples Democratic Party, told the News Agency of Nigeria in Ibadan that the All Progressives Congress comprised "strange bedfellows".

He denied the defection rumour and expressed his determination to remain in the PDP in spite of the challenges.

He said, "I can never leave PDP. I am in PDP and I will be in PDP. I heard that some people were speculating that I am going to another party. How can I leave a big mansion and go to boys' quarters? Any other party in Nigeria is a boy's quarters."

He said the PDP remained a big party with diverse interests, adding that the "gang-up" against the PDP by opposition parties in the form of a merger would fail.

The former governor added, "Because the party is big, some people are even ganging up to fight it and with that too, they cannot get it right because they are not birds of a feather. Circumstances brought them together yet they will still fight.

"If those of us who have common interests are fighting, why won't those who do not have a common interest fight? So, let us see what will come out of that. They are ganging up because they know that we are Iroko."

He described those who defected from the PDP to other parties as "political jobbers,'' saying they would not add value to their new parties.

He added, "If you ask the parties they went to about their impact, they will tell you they have not felt their presence.

"The parties they went to will also be careful in dealing with them because they will repeat what they did where they are coming from. They won't allow them to have access to their secrets and strategies."

Alao-Akala urged PDP members in the state to be steadfast and to refrain from engaging in speculation.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/pdp-is-like-a-mansion-while-other-parties-are-boys-quarters-alao-akala.html
Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lmfao @ topic. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by jmaine: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by GARRIx7(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
.. Funny ..

Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by takedat(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
Says the larcenous, bleaching election loser, whose Mansion party couldn't save him from losing to a boy's quarter party! Yeye dey smell!
Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sad but true
Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by nep2ra(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Alao Akala the ba.star.d!
Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by iykak47: 5:02am On Feb 19, 2013
Akala is not far from the truth. Lionel Messi and Boy's Quarter grin grin grin
Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Fooolish man.

If only you will admit that its the the same Boys' quarters that kicked you and your mansion out of Oyo state politics and government. Fuckingmoron
Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by Tolexander: 6:37am On Feb 19, 2013
what if the mansion becomes bulldozed down, what will be left?
The Alao Akala guy is either deluded or refused to be intelligent.
My neighbor was a bachelor when he built a 2 bedroom flats in his two plots of land. Leaving free land spaces behind the flat he built.
Later he got married and realised the 2 bedroom flat couldn't contain the family again and the flat not fancied again. He pooled resources with his wife and built a very mighty mansion in the free space behind the 2 bedroom flat and my neighbor had to pack into the mansion. Of course the mansion is a boyscotter.
Which one is now better between the houses?
Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by gregg2: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2013
Akala might be right. Simple truth is that
the characters in the so-called APC are still the same
bunch of looters that have plunged the country into this mess over the years.
Re: PDP Is Like A Mansion While Other Parties Are Boy’s Quarters – Alao-akala by jaso1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
Some people still dont get it right. the problem is PDP and its candidates. Akala was o governor of Oyo state with nothing to show for his 6 years in office. Ajumobi whom took over just yesterday has done much more than what Akala did.Now tell me, if youre to choose between Akala a cosmetic Governor and Ajumobi wom would you go for?

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Denies Fatherland: “I Am Not Anigerian” / With Bakare's Recent Outburst, What Will Happen To Elrufai's Political Career / President Jonathan's Easter Service In Lagos Disrupted By Power Outage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.