Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] (7223 Views)

How Jim Iyke's Son Changed His Life (Photo) / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by mafiacent(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
Popular Nigerian singer 9ice talks about his interest in politics and assesses the performance of present politicians in Nigeria and suggests the way forward.

The singer also discusses his journey from being a hustler on the streets of Lagos to becoming a star.Find out why he said he's willing to quit music for politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PE5ZyxgIk

Read Manuscript & Download Video Here

For those who can't watch the video, I've transcribed it for you. (Summarised Version)
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by ayobase(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ice, 9ice, 9ice, how many times did I call u?

I didn't say u shouldn't go into politics, but if its gonna stop u from singing adequately, then pls don't.

I no even listen to the interview sef!
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by iamswizz(m): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2013
he doesnt have a university degree na
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Lovely interview! I respect him even more than before. Wishing him the best in his political endeavors cool[/size]
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by valdubem(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2013
Another Chris okotie. Political failure
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2013
oloriburuku nï
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by MadCow1: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2013
Youtube Video of 9ice, talking about himself = Very Large Bandwidth = High MTN charges = Bad Investment.

Instead, I go use that credit call Iya Basira to do home delivery of Beans and Garri.

1 Like

Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by cheddarking(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2013
9ice keeping it real for us Bariga lads.
From Ilaje market to pako bus stop
Jolaosho to Ilaje road.
Bariga- only the strong

cool

1 Like

Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by BlackPeni5: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2013
If only he could replicate the one hit wonder "konga aso", he would have been a star.
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by yungdamaz(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2013
political failure...tot u wer 3310? undecided
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by ollyboy009(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2013
Hahaha,i hope he joins APC lol!!.Best of luck dude
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by holuwarlay08(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2013
i love you 9ice, so please dont go into politics is deadly game........look well before you leap. smiley
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Temismith(f): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2013
Adigun alapo plenty
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by wasiudvd(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2013
"And" too much for the topic.
And u want me and my friends to download and watch this interviw and also comment? Music and politics! And he think he can combine the two and still be successful?
And I am waiting. grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Black Peni5: If only he could replicate the one hit wonder "konga aso", he would have been a star.
You must live in Australia. One hit wonder? Woulda been a star? Dude abeg go bath for Northpole.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2013
cheddarking: 9ice keeping it real for us Bariga lads.
From Ilaje market to pako bus stop
Jolaosho to Ilaje road.
Bariga- only the strong

cool
Na U de Push Truck N0. 4 abi?

1 Like

Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by LagosBoi2(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2013
[quote
author=fresh_dude]You must live in Australia. One hit wonder? Woulda
been a star? Dude abeg go bath for Northpole.[/quote]

lmao smiley

1 Like

Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Dygeasy(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2013
mikeyhernadez: oloriburuku nï
your fada!!! waka!! sheygey!!!
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by 80million1: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2013
okay
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by jeezybuck: 10:15am On Feb 19, 2013
AYO LO MAN PA EYAN, Am really sorry for nice, You better enjoy your money in peace. Politics is a dirty games
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by jeezybuck: 10:15am On Feb 19, 2013
AYO LO MAN PA EYAN, Am really sorry for nice, You better enjoy your money in peace. Politics is a dirty game
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by slimyem: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2013
all the best to him..
Looks like he's added weight sef..undecided
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by BlackPeni5: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2013
fresh_dude: You must live in Australia. One hit wonder? Woulda been a star? Dude abeg go bath for Northpole.

Olodo...Tell me another hit song that was released by the Traditionalist.

If it was a hit in your village, that does not mean you must force it on others.
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Theloveth(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2013
jeezybuck: AYO LO MAN PA EYAN, Am really sorry for nice, You better enjoy your money in peace. Politics is a dirty games
games bawo
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Temismith(f): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2013
This post has being hidingcheesy
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by jeezybuck: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Theloveth: games bawo

Nor mind me Lovina, na Mistake ...
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Theloveth(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2013
Temismith: This post has being hidingcheesy
olodo!
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by jeezybuck: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2013
Temismith: This post has being hidingcheesy

I get partner self but this one worse pass me
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by omiobo: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Watch interview,for what na?!
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by everystep87(f): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
iamswizz: he doesnt have a university degree na

You dont need a university degree for you to go into politics. All you need is School Cert Leaving Certificate result even the grade does not matter. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Face Of The Lady That Died In A Hotel With The Daughter She Left Behind / Pic: See This Marriage In Abidjan and tell me what you think / As Seen At Club Joker, Dirty Photos From The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.