Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] (7232 Views)

How Jim Iyke's Son Changed His Life (Photo) / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Sike(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dear 9ice, Please Stop it I Like It!
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Temismith: This post has being hidingcheesy

hmnn....yeah, it shud be 'hidden'
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by gbokukueba(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Saw this dude at the Airport January this year, people were even hailing him including your truly he just looked dis-interestingly and continued his waka. But the guy 'thin' sha me that i tot am very skinny i 'fat' pass am grin
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by woodboi(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
9ice u rock! No mind haters if dey call u one hit maker, what do dey have to say of konga.
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by bbulldog(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
iamswizz: he doesnt have a university degree na
go and google about 9ice, he is now a student of public Administration oversea!!!...get ur facts B4 u tlk

1 Like

Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by hajieazi(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
It is not possible for one to have the support and blessings of the entire universe. Just do your thing your own way, be fulfilled that you've done your best and leave the rest to God. I am very proud of some Nigerian musicians, who're creative and distinct in their style. 9nice and Tuface, may God grant you long life. Politics is about passion to serve the people in whatever capacity, but to those Nigerian Politicians who're daily looting our treasuries, they'll surely ROAST IN HELL FIRE. 9nice, l wish you the very best of luck in your political pursuit, but be reminded too that it's either a win or lose option. Head or tail, 2015 is around the corner.
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Ayorh4you(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Temismith: This post has being hidingcheesy

Hiding kor, finding ni #agbaya
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Ayorh4you(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
everystep87:

You dont need a university degree for you to go into politics. All you need is School Cert Leaving Certificate result even the grade does not matter. grin

Egbami oooo! Which one ß̍̍̊ǝ̥̥ School Cert Leaving Certificate result?
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by AKMoney1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
Black Peni5: If only he could replicate the one hit wonder "konga aso", he would have been a star.

Na u dull pass... So na moon him be? How many pple knw u self. Didirin n din robo mtcheeeew
Re: 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
Black Peni5:

Olodo...Tell me another hit song that was released by the Traditionalist.

If it was a hit in your village, that does not mean you must force it on others.
I'm the olodo, but you're the uninformed clown who doesn't know how to use google. Just because your village doesn't know what a hit is isn't reason for you to drag us with your backwardness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Blaq And Juliet Ibrahim Get Locked In Sizzling HOT Kiss-photo / Curvy Lady Working Hard On Her Vegetable Farming got people Talking / Nigeria Billionaire Flies In Beyonce For Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.