Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction (1768 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / MouthAction In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by evilspirit: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
I got married some years back. My wife refused to give me Mouth Gig saying she finds it unnatural and disgusting. She says she can't imagine herself doing it. I do go down on her to suck her pussy though she reluctantly allows it because she feels its selfish of her even though she enjoys it. I've begged her many times to give me Mouth Gig to no avail saying I should just forget because she will NEVER to do it. Pls how can I make her do it. I can't cheat on her.

additional info
we actually discussed it while dating and she said she expressed her unwillingness do it. however many ladies who were hitherto reluctant to MouthAction eventually agreed to do it after a while and i was expecting the same.i started going down on my wife after we got we married and i did not tried it on anybody before then and it wasn't easy at first but i was really interested in pleasing her.my wife has maintained her stance and even dared me to cheat on her because she will never ever give me blow things
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by bigass(f): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
I think your wife is selfish and not in tune with realities of life. She obviously doesn't mind you getting it elsewhere. Let her know most ladies initially are reluctant and find it difficult but gets used to it with time. You can get her adult movies so she can see blowing doesn't kill. She enjoys it and doesn't want you to! That's selfish
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by sasimalia(f): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2013
OMG...! Dont know what to say...
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by k2039: 2:08am On Feb 19, 2013
I wonder what you guys where discussing in courtship. I assume it was unholy to talk about sex, you guys where busy talking about frivolities.

If you can't convince her, then it's either you live without getting a head your whole life or you cheat on her. Your choice either way you go, and it has a consequence.

Cheat, gratify your desire, lose her tust if you get cut.
Remain faithful and complain of lack of head.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by evilspirit: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2013
we actually discussed it while dating and she said she expressed her unwillingness do it. however many ladies who were hitherto reluctant to MouthAction eventually agreed to do it after a while and i was expecting the same.i started going down on my wife after we got we married and i did not tried it on anybody before then and it wasn't easy at first but i was really interested in pleasing her.my wife has maintained her stance and even dared me to cheat on her because she will never ever give me blow things
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by Ivynwa(f): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2013
evilspirit: I got married some years back. My wife refused to give me Mouth Gig saying she finds it unnatural and disgusting. She says she can't imagine herself doing it. I do go down on her to suck her pussy though she reluctantly allows it because she feels its selfish of her even though she enjoys it. I've begged her many times to give me Mouth Gig to no avail saying I should just forget because she will NEVER to do it. Pls how can I make her do it. I can't cheat on her.

additional info

The end of this post made me laugh and laugh. This poster is very funny-o-o with the way he wrote that his wife said that she will never give him "blow things" grin grin

She told you that she will never do it from the start so she was honest to you.
Yeah if she sees it in adult movies she may come round and agree to do that. Be patient with her while trying more to make her over but if she insists you can let her be for now. She may come round later but even if she doesn't-----lack of blow things won't kill you grin. It hasn't all the time you weren't doing it.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by evilspirit: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Ivynwa:

The end of this post made me laugh and laugh. This poster is very funny-o-o with the way he wrote that his wife said that she will never give him "blow things" grin grin

She told you that she will never do it from the start so she was honest to you.
Yeah if she sees it in adult movies she may come round and agree to do that. Be patient with her while trying more to make her over but if she insists you can let her be for now. She may come round later but even if she doesn't-----lack of blow things won't kill you grin. It hasn't all the time you weren't doing it.

That's the problem,my wife will NEVER watch adult films NEVER EVER!!! To her that's more gross and disgusting!!!
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by greatgod2012(f): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2013
She is your wife, right? My brother, that is marriage, sometimes, you just have to accept d other party d way he/she is.......its called tolerance. In as much as she has other good qualities that you appreciate, and she doesnt deny you when conji becomes happy, then you have to tolerate and compromise, that is not to say, you should patronise adultery, but to accept her d way she is. Im sure there are some things she too expect you to be doing for her which you might not be doing, but she is tolerating you......that is love.
Then, understanding is another factor, you already know she doesnt like it, then understand her, meanwhile, change is d only permanent thing in life, she may later change, but for now, tolerate, understand and appreciate d other good qualities she have. Enjoy your marriage. Focus on d brighter side.
May God help us all.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by Freiburger(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2013
evilspirit:
additional info
we actually discussed it while dating and she said she expressed her unwillingness do it. however many ladies who were hitherto reluctant to MouthAction eventually agreed to do it after a while and i was expecting the same.
You Gambled with it, so you 've got to live with the consequence. grin
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by nnecar(f): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2013
evilspirit:
I think ur wife is naïve, u have to take it slow wit her & possibly guide her to lick it like banana I think wit tyme she'll get use 2 it & graduate 2 d LovePeddler u want her 2 be.

That's the problem,my wife will NEVER watch adult films NEVER EVER!!! To her that's more gross and disgusting!!!
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by evilspirit: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2013
nnecar: I think ur wife is naïve, u have to take it slow wit her & possibly guide her to lick it like banana I think wit tyme she'll get use 2 it & graduate 2 d LovePeddler u want her 2 be.

does giving her husband a head make her a prostitute?
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by Ivynwa(f): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2013
In years to come she may be open to that. Be patient with her. Don't force her into things she is not open to, we are all different too and like and dislike things differently. I have seen a lady that can't stomach having another put his tongue in her mouth in the name of kissing. This is why people date and court before marriage to ensure that you settle with somebody that is compatible to you. She told you that she doesn't want to do that and you mustn't force her. You chose to live without that when you chose her and her refusal to do it, it's not like she refuses you the original conjugal rights grin grin so you can't fault her right now. You chose to live without your blow things grin grin, you did. Kpele grin grin. Laughter dey catch me o-o as I dey end this post but I no dey laugh at you na the "blow things" that you wrote that is making me laugh.

Abi you want make we tell you to chase your wife away because of "blow things"? Don't expect anybody to tell you that. She may come around some day. You can stop hammering on that and let her have some peace for now. Later in the future you can ask again, you can also have an adult big aunty that understands your blow things to talk to her about it so that she will understand that some wives do that. She may come round with such small efforts but if she doesn't you have to understand that this lady never wanted to do this and respect her wishes.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by evilspirit: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2013
Ivynwa: In years to come she may be open to that. Be patient with her. Don't force her into things she is not open to, we are all different too and like and dislike things differently. I have seen a lady that can't stomach having another put his tongue in her mouth in the name of kissing. This is why people date and court before marriage to ensure that you settle with somebody that is compatible to you. She told you that she doesn't want to do that and you mustn't force her. You chose to live without that when you chose her and her refusal to do it, it's not like she refuses you the original conjugal rights grin grin so you can't fault her right now. You chose to live with it, you did.
yes i chose to live with her but my question is how can i turn a woman who hates doing it to a woman who will do it
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by Ivynwa(f): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2013
evilspirit:
yes i chose to live with her but my question is how can i turn a woman who hates doing it to a woman who will do it

Come o, your username is somehow and a bit familiar too. Are you sure that you are a real poster and not one of the people posting fake threads of things that never happened? Sorry if you are not---sha. Gotta run.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by pheyikemi: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmm! Evilspirit @ work. Sinz u knew b4 marriage she wouldn't comply to such, u shd get used to it
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by pheyikemi: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmm! Evilspirit @ work. Sinz u knew b4 marriage she wouldn't comply to such, u shd get used to it. And u can't change her, if she wants to she will
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by evilspirit: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
she told me to get a prostitute to do it if i really want it and that she will never do it.

pheyikemi: Hmm! Evilspirit @ work. Sinz u knew b4 marriage she wouldn't comply to such, u shd get used to it. And u can't change her, if she wants to she will
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by spoilt(f): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
Your wife is inhibited. You need to pour her some wine.. . . . . It will set her free. Lol. She'll be deep thr.oat.ing you in no time.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by evilspirit: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
spoilt: Your wife is inhibited. You need to pour her some wine.. . . . . It will set her free. Lol. She'll be deep thr.oat.ing you in no time.
can you elucidate on this?

imagine she told me to get a LovePeddler to do it if i really want it and that she will never do it.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by nobniger: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
"Not in tune with realities?", I DE LAFFOOO,you sure want to make that a normal bedroom atiquette in Niger. at least, she made her stands on this known from the beggining,I think that's honorable, maybe you don't deserve her. Orasex isn't everyone's cup of tea. Many people like it and many don't, you need to get that right in your scull dude and there's no reason why anyone should be pressurise into doing it, period. You're up close and personal with each other's genitals-seeing,smelling and testing them at the same time. The zoo's open.

Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by achinaboy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
evilspirit: I got married some years back. My wife refused to give me Mouth Gig saying she finds it unnatural and disgusting. She says she can't imagine herself doing it. I do go down on her to suck her pussy though she reluctantly allows it because she feels its selfish of her even though she enjoys it. I've begged her many times to give me Mouth Gig to no avail saying I should just forget because she will NEVER to do it. Pls how can I make her do it. I can't cheat on her.

additional info
man shall not live by bread alone,there are so many ways to enjoy ur wife without the blow thing,,or are u addicted?,if yes,then go to blow thing rehab,
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by spoilt(f): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
evilspirit:
can you elucidate on this?

imagine she told me to get a LovePeddler to do it if i really want it and that she will never do it.

Your wife enjoys being a lickee but doesnt want to be a licker? Funny. You dont need a random woman to make you feel good. she just feels pressured. She probably lets you do it to her because you pressured her. Relax. Just make the best of your intimate moments. One day she'll shock you.
Re: How Do I Get My Wife To Give Me MouthAction by Freiburger(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
spoilt:

Your wife enjoys being a lickee but doesnt want to be a licker? Funny. You dont need a random woman to make you feel good. she just feels pressured. She probably lets you do it to her because you pressured her. Relax. Just make the best of your intimate moments. One day she'll shock you.
Tipps indeed. grin

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers / Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) / How To Position Yourself As A Single Trying To Get Married To The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.