Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers (1791 Views)

Fantastic/near New Mobile Air Conditioners(tokunbo) / The Family That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Creates Viral Pictures / Indian Sand Artist Creates A Symbolic Tribute To A Drowned Syrian Toddler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by dlivefeeds: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Claudie Dubreuil from Mirabel in the Canadian province of Quebec loves building extraordinary houses. Her company, Les Collections Dubreuil, specializes in the use of recycled building materials, producing ecological and sustainable constructions. So, when it came to building her own house, she wanted to do something stunning. And she did just that!

See the exterior and interior look...

http://www.thelivefeeds.com/she-creates-her-dream-house-with-four-shipping-containers-and-it-looks-fantastic/

1 Like

Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by dlivefeeds: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Interior...

Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by Dottune(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice!!! Really creative.... a lot one can achieve with Lil inspiration.

The house looks so sleek and modern, hope it won't crash though + what's that under her table, hope no be bomb, abi she be soldier?

Building a house with this would make it really cheap, but trust Naija people when we start using this to build houses, inflation go hit the price of the containers.
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by Agbgift(f): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Wow! This is creativity @its peak.
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is awesome!
I might copy her concept for a project in the nearest future.
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by Aude(f): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
dlivefeeds:
Claudie Dubreuil from Mirabel in the Canadian province of Quebec loves building extraordinary houses. Her company, Les Collections Dubreuil, specializes in the use of recycled building materials, producing ecological and sustainable constructions. So, when it came to building her own house, she wanted to do something stunning. And she did just that!

See the exterior and interior look...

http://www.thelivefeeds.com/she-creates-her-dream-house-with-four-shipping-containers-and-it-looks-fantastic/

Very nice construction. I do believe that it would be a great idea to bring to Africa and have low-cost housing instead of the poorly constructed houses that line some streets.
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by dlivefeeds: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Aude:

Very nice construction. I do believe that it would be a great idea to bring to Africa and have low-cost housing instead of the poorly constructed houses that line some streets.

True
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by dlivefeeds: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
more...

1 Like

Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by dlivefeeds: 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2015

Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by freshcvvs: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Build this kind house for Nigeria wey heat dey?

2 Likes

Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by dlivefeeds: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
freshcvvs:
Build this kind house for Nigeria wey heat dey?

lol grin. Its the opposite when the weather is cold. It would be nicely cool.
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by freshcvvs: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
dlivefeeds:

lol grin. Its the opposite when the weather is cold. It would be nicely cool.

Yes but we have more heat than cold..

Except of course AC dey 24/7 and light too.

1 Like

Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Wow.... I'm highly impressed.
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2015
Impressive.
We have Dolphin Estate at Ikoyi, in which the blocks of flats were built from containers or am I wrong?
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by dlivefeeds: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Impressive.
We have Dolphin Estate at Ikoyi, in which the blocks of flats were built from containers or am I wrong?

Not sure about that oh! research to confirm but i know its not block used.
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by Pidggin(f): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Nice concept! Westerners are constantly thinking out of the box
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Impressive and creative
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by vickkyruby(f): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Wow! Impressive cheesy
Re: Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers by Ishopbest: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Innovative, looks cozy.

Electric Santa Claus available, #signature

(1) (Reply)

I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me / Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) / What Do You Do As A Married Woman When You Husband Doesn't Do His Fair Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.