Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Job Seeker's Guide To Gainful Employment; What No One Has Told You Before Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seeker's Guide To Gainful Employment; What No One Has Told You Before Now (831 Views)

Job Seeker Who Yelled At Country's President For Help Gets Juicy Job (photo) / Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seeker's Guide To Gainful Employment; What No One Has Told You Before Now by Adetonyone: 4:56am On Feb 19, 2013
In our society today, there are no enough jobs to go around at the same time for all that are seeking for employment, but there is enough spaces for all to work at the same time. Few of the jobs that are available are seriously being contested for; it has now become the survival of the fittest.
With this in mind, it is important for every candidates looking for job to adequately prepare themselves for the challenges ahead of them.
Job seekers guide to gainful employment is to ginger you up for the challenges you’re going to face and it is written to adequately guide you on those important tools you will need to survive the challenges and sit in a position where no one is your challenger anymore “Your Office”
It is important to know that anything worth doing at all, worth doing very well. If you’re serious about gaining employment, then you will need to take all the tools that are discussed in the guide
It a free ebook for anyone to download and read withing 10 minutes maximum because it's just about 17 pages that will change the way you've been approaching your job searching techniques. It is absolutely free and simple to download

[url=https://sites.google.com/site/adetonyone/home/my-download/Free%20Report%20of%20Job%20Seeker%20Guide%20to%20Gainful%20Employment.pdf/]DOWNLOAD THE FREE EBOOK HERE; Job Seeker's Guide to Gainful Employment[/url]

Re: Job Seeker's Guide To Gainful Employment; What No One Has Told You Before Now by Lookmanade(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Thumb up for you guy, you really did a good job in this book, I just read it now and discover so many things I have not been doing in my job searching technique. I now know where to put in more effort. I encourage anyone to download the book and is free. This is the kind of thing we want here
Re: Job Seeker's Guide To Gainful Employment; What No One Has Told You Before Now by mackengift: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nairalanders r blessd 2 v sme1 like u here 2 help odas. May God richly bless u as u continue ur gud wrk
Re: Job Seeker's Guide To Gainful Employment; What No One Has Told You Before Now by Ndyoo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
thanks... grin
Re: Job Seeker's Guide To Gainful Employment; What No One Has Told You Before Now by Adetonyone: 6:18am On Feb 22, 2013
For those that have downloaded the free ebook, I hope you really enjoy it? Thanks for the comments. Others please try and download it, it will surely add something to your chances of getting the job you desire.

(1) (Reply)

job taken / U Connect Graduate Trainee Level 1 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.