Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend (12351 Views)

That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) / My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2013
Cindy is my name and am one of those nigeria gals dat dont believe in love,am a big girl,in my finals in d university yet i could boast of having a relationship,not like guys dont cum my way,but they dont thrill my fancy..now thats enough,i had a very sweet friend..A friend? I will rather call her a sister,we celebrated our 15th year of friendship last month,we are in same level,but unlike mi shes science inclined,Iniso dats her name but i kall ha Ini,shes always on my neck to get a boyfriend,And i will be like"Dont worry,i will surprise you..like that like that shaa..Then One day when d Vc called for an Orientation in our School Auditorium,You no as per a gal na,i need 2 always dress to look good,Ini had long gone,when i was done with my makeups,picked the necessary things including my earpiece incase the orientation becums boring,On getting to the Auditorium,Gosh!so filled up!like i was the last person..OMG!! I had nowhere to sit left for the steps some classless girls were sitting on,With my well packed doughnut braids,my neckchoker and crystal earrings,short peblon gown nd neatly polished balle shoes..I cindy will sit on the step..In vexation,just when i turned to leave the Auditorium..A voice stopped me....
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by abiki(f): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2013
Rubbish! Go and learn how to write.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Splendblex(f): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2013
abiki: Rubbish! Go and learn how to write.
Easy.... grin
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2013
hey you..m nt done wit my story and m not beggin you 2 read..so shut ur trap
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Sapphire86(f): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Babe I'm nt saying u shd accept mediocrity if u feel it is, bt if nt 4 anything appreciate d fact dat she is a woman lyk u. Don't knock down her hustle.

1 Like

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
A chair was stretched to me,indicating i sit,immediately i collected it n sat down,this Guy standing..wat a gentleman! Nd to think he wasnt looking bad..hmmmm!After the boring orientation(just as i expected)I went out n tried catching up with the guy. ME;hey bro,tanx for the seat once again.Am cindy and you. GUY;Am Fab nd Uw,you in ur finals rite?wah dept? ME;theatre Arts nd u. FAB;m not a student(with a little smile). ME;(shocked)Then what you doing here. FAB;i was transferred here last month..i work with CAR(centre for atmospheric Research). ME;okies dahs nice,alright then,see you around" As i made to leave,he called me back. FAB;ehm..can i have your number" Now this is what i hate,Asking for my number just because he gave me a seat or wat?he was still talking "m waiting are you giving me or not" Wat d F*ck..dahz nt how to talk,he was still talking "Cindy you aint mute are you" Now dahz it!! ME;so u feel you have the right to ask for my number cos you gave me a seat huh? Sorry dude impossible mtcheeew!" And i walked out,Now dats kinda harsh or dont you tink?
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by purpinkx(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
I will go down with this ship,i won't put my hands up and surrender , there will be no white flag above my door ... I'm in love
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by IZUKWU(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
Good story you have here ,captain, waiting for more updates. But pay more attention to your written words, avoid abbreviations , write in full and avoid excess usage of slangs. Make use of paragraphs.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
IZUKWU: Good story you have here ,captain, waiting for more updates. But pay more attention to your written words, avoid abbreviations , write in full and avoid excess usage of slangs. Make use of paragraphs.
thanx much dearie,nxt upd8 cumin up soon grin
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sapphire86:
Babe I'm nt saying u shd accept mediocrity if u feel it is, bt if nt 4 anything appreciate d fact dat she is a woman lyk u. Don't knock down her hustle.
thnks for bailing mi Sapp
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Am this kind of lady that has got a very soft heart,Couldnt help Wishing i didnt walk out on him like that..Ini who was laying on the bed next to mine turned and asked what the problem was,I told her,she just sighed and asked me to be nicer the next time i saw him,that was it!! No probs then. On a monday morning,After my 7am Lectures,I was just about stepping out of the Lecture theatre when My left leg bumped into a stone..Awwww! and there i was with a damaged sandals,what was i supposed to do?I decided to go to the faculty of Natural sciences,Under a big in front of their Lecture theatre was a cobbler's shop.I got there and while he was repairing my sandals i decided to buy a soft drink outside,i got there,bought a can of fayrous and i was about paying,The same voice i heard in the Auditorium rang into my ears. FAB;Dont worry cindy,let me pay for that ME;Oh Fab..been awhile,how do you do. FAB;Fabulous! You look great,lets go the open space and have a little chat He paid for the drink,both he's and we went outside,close to where my sandals was being repaired FAB;Cindy..Could stop praying to see you again,m so happy. 'I almost said Me too' You refused giving me your number why? Pls can i have it?? I didnt even wait for another asking,I collected his phone,typed my number,And handed him back his phone,We chatted at lenght and then he left,got my shoes and went to my hostel..just couldnt wait to gist Ini,Mehn..this Guy is actually catching my attention,What is it about him sef.. INI;Hey babes watsup now,And why the large smile,Are you up to something naughty Cynnnn. ME;its nothing jor,you no that guy i gisted you about in the auditorium,Saw him today,hes so breath taking,i like him.. INI;so what happened? ME;i gave him my number ooo,abeg i cant afford to lose him with my shakara. INI;better for you,cer'ouzly oh,Val is approaching,we need to get hooked up,You no there's this guy i met in Mass comm's mask party,The guy is such a pest,been on my neck for a relationship,when i already have my Samuel. ME;Hmmmmmm!how come you didnt gist me about him all this while ehn? INI: Abeg i didnt take him like something important jor,If i want to have anyhing to do with him,it will be a Fling,Or just to chop his money,that kin thing naw. ME; Baddest Girl,Good for you sha. The next two days i saw myself in Fab's house,He had called me to pay him a visit,There i was,seated on the Sofa watchin 'E' He came from the kitchen with two glasses of juice,I got mine and started drinking,He Sat down,Reduced the volume of the Teevee,Asked me to face him,which i do..And then he started telling me all about his love life,his failed relationships,I was moved with pity,He then concluded by expressing his feelings about me..'My heart was beating fast' He stood up,Sat beside me and asked me to be his BEST friend(why not girlfriend na) I was so happy or should i say nervous..I gave him a large hug and planted a k*ss n his lips..Infact i did it the french Way,When i stopped He looked so surprised and asked what i just did,I was so shy and embarrased that i Allowed my emotions rule up..I picked up by bag and got up to leave
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by karie1(f): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2013
SMH....... SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T HAVE MANNERS!!! U SHOULD LEARN TO TALK YOURSELF! Mtcheew, enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2013
kar'ie:

SMH....... SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T HAVE MANNERS!!! U SHOULD LEARN TO TALK YOURSELF! Mtcheew, enemy of progress.
kar'ie..i c u wink

1 Like

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by abiki(f): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
kar'ie:

Enemy of progress ke? Cos I said the truth? She doesn't know how to write. It's so difficult to understand what she's talking about. She should learn how to punctuate correctly please.

2 Likes

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by abiki(f): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
CaptCindie: hey you..m nt done wit my story and m not beggin you 2 read..so shut ur trap

Sue me.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by hokbah(f): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rubbish indeed,am sure Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ can't write 2lines succesfully and ure here talking bullshit.Badbelle.Mtcheeew
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by abiki(f): 4:33am On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=hokbah] Rubbish indeed,am sure Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ can't write 2lines succesfully and ure here talking bullshit.Badbelle.Mtcheeew[/quo

You're obviously angry because you don't know how to write too. #Bite me#
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by purpinkx(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2013
I'm sorry i can't read this cry
my contact lenses doesn't allow me read un-spaced work ...
And wtf do you mean by Ini: blah blah blah fab: blah blah blah ...
Are you writing a movie script ?

#looks back at criticism .. Not harsh if you ask me#

1 Like

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by abiki(f): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2013
purpinkx: I'm sorry i can't read this cry

Hahahahahahhaha.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by clockwise(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gals try and understand, maybe this is her first time of writing. cindy pls continue.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by will2lead(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
negative criticism has never done good to any nation especially naija, consecutive criticism(s) will do this lady more good than upset.
Just try proofreading your work before posting, that should probably get u an insight to how your readers also read your work.
keep up the gud work lady, we are here with u
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by wizkris(f): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2013

get lost then,no one forced u to click on it...i am sure my 5years niece can compose more than you! cindy come n continue jor
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
wizkris: get lost then,no one forced u to click on it...i am sure my 5years niece can compose more than you! cindy come n continue jor
wizkris i sight you sweetie grin
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
clockwise: Gals try and understand, maybe this is her first time of writing. cindy pls continue.
tnx dearie..n d way
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
hokbah: Rubbish indeed,am sure Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ can't write 2lines succesfully and ure here talking bullshit.Badbelle.Mtcheeew
grin grin so happy av gat pple who gat ma back
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
abiki:

Enemy of progress ke? Cos I said the truth? She doesn't know how to write. It's so difficult to understand what she's talking about. She should learn how to punctuate correctly please.

pls close my page n write yours..eng teacher lol! Piss off!
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2013

hey..i see no harm correctly sumone,cus no one s perfect,buh..throwin it n ma face,wont tolerate dah..u r a lady lyk mi..
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by baibijayyahoo(f): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
abiki:

Enemy of progress ke? Cos I said the truth? She doesn't know how to
write. It's so difficult to understand what she's talking about. She
should learn how to punctuate correctly please.

you should learn how to correct pple in polite ways and stop insulting lik you sshacked paraga.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Op ,go and learn how to write properly.
how did u manage to pass SSCE? and you claim to be in your final year Na wa ooo.
dosnt make good reading at all. this is what we get for lowering UME cut off to 150.
i pity this country.
undecided
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by TableLeg(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
CaptCindie: Cindy is my name and am one of those nigeria gals dat dont believe in love,am a big girl,in my finals in d university yet i could boast of having a relationship,not like guys dont cum my way,but they dont thrill my fancy..now thats enough,i had a very sweet friend..A friend? I will rather call her a sister,we celebrated our 15th year of friendship last month,we are in same level,but unlike mi shes science inclined,Iniso dats her name but i kall ha Ini,shes always on my neck to get a boyfriend,And i will be like"Dont worry,i will surprise you..like that like that shaa..Then One day when d Vc called for an Orientation in our School Auditorium,You no as per a gal na,i need 2 always dress to look good,Ini had long gone,when i was done with my makeups,picked the necessary things including my earpiece incase the orientation becums boring,On getting to the Auditorium,Gosh!so filled up!like i was the last person..OMG!! I had nowhere to sit left for the steps some classless girls were sitting on,With my well packed doughnut braids,my neckchoker and crystal earrings,short peblon gown nd neatly polished balle shoes..I cindy will sit on the step..In vexation,just when i turned to leave the Auditorium..A voice stopped me....
You are a donut!
Get lost with your utter tripe ....................

1 Like

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
bennygee: Op ,go and learn how to write properly.
how did u manage to pass SSCE? and you claim to be in your final year Na wa ooo.
dosnt make good reading at all. this is what we get for lowering UME cut off to 150.
i pity this country.
undecided
*smh* abi ooo.. Atleast m n ma finals..nt like grandpas lyk you dah are already frustrated frm nt gettn admission wit ur "above 300" lwkmd
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Table Leg :

You are a donut!
Get lost with your utter tripe ....................
hehehe..tnx luv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Craving / A Hole Through Your Curtain / 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.