Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) (33281 Views)

My Night In Olumba Olumba Healing Centre. / Penastory : That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Every Girl’s Fantasy (18+) / Penastory: That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Seducing The Seductress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) by Abisoyee(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2015
http://penastory.com/2015/12/19/that-night-in-my-best-friends-bed-18-oluwalolope-osidipe/

I have always had a crush on him, for as long as I have known him. I always loved him secretly but he was off limits; my best friend since childhood. He is the guy that we have been there for each other through thick and thin; my parents divorce, his sister’s death, stupid and crazy exes, drunken nights and so many more memories. Then all that changed in just one night.

I remember the incident vividly like it happened yesterday. My boyfriend had just called it quits saying he was in love with a close friend; does that really still happen because I think it is so cliche. I was hurting and needed a friend so I called my best friend and he asked me to come over to his apartment when I hinted him of the trouble over the phone. He hugged me immediately he saw me and I allowed myself cry the way I am not sure I can ever do in front of any other person. He was stroking my hair and saying something about how he was going to beat my douche bag of an ex. I kept crying and he didn’t seem to mind that my makeup was ruining his shirt. He just kept stroking and kissing my hair, murmuring sweet nothings in my ear. Soon enough I was dehydrated and couldn’t cry anymore and after he had made sure I was comfortably settled in the living room, he proceeded to cook my favourite meal and made it even sweeter when he started to feed me the grilled fresh fish and chips saying he couldn’t let any of it go to waste so I must finish every piece of it. After food, I curled up next to him as we tried watching a television programme but I soon dozed off.

It was around 1:35 a.m. when I woke up to find him staring at me topless and with a boner. Something in me wanted to reach out and kiss him but then I realized I was wearing just a camisole and my lace panties. “You perv” I laughed, trying not to let my brain process what I was thinking. He smiled slyly and said “I had a nice time undressing you besides you told me not to stop.” “Taking advantage of vulnerable heartbroken women while they sleep now are we?” He didn’t make a response as he leaned in and kissed me, I let out a moan like someone starved and had just tasted the most delicious food in the world. My moan was an encouragement and things got intense as his hands started roving my body as if he was in search for something. He hands cupped my ass, touched my hips, fondled my stomach and grazed my boobs slightly. Suddenly he withdrew and said “You need your sleep.” I felt like I had just been dealt a slap and tried to clear my head even as he tried to cover up erect dick which was clear indication of his desire. I pulled him back to me and planted another kiss on his lips before standing up from the bed and began to remove my camisole strap by strap, allowing it fall at my feet. I then bent over,showing him my ass, then removed my panties inch by inch. He whispered my name faintly in but I wanted it so this so bad so I ignored him. When I was done stripping, I stood in front of him with a shy smile on my face and he said “Are you sure you are ready for this?” I looked him squarely in the eye and replied “I have never been readier than this.” He motioned for me t sit on the bed and squatting behind me, began to plait my hair into a French braid. As he plaited, he breathed softly down my neck and I found myself trembling as his hot breath fanned my skin. Every time I trembled, he would chuckle softy and say “Patience little one, you will get what you want soon.”

When he was done plaiting my hair, he turned me to face him and I could see his eyes was darkened with desire. He told me to lie down on the bed and I complied, watching him stare at me hungrily. I began to feel shy and turned my face away but he titled my head up and kissed me. The kiss was even fiercer than the first and I felt my body grow hot. I wanted him. Badly. I wanted him deep inside of me so I reached for him but he stopped my hand and asked I allow him be in control. He then proceeded to trail tiny kisses over my stomach, thighs, back and eve my nose. I was practically shaking by now and had to beg him to touch me. His mouth went to my nipples and I felt faint when I felt his hand on my other breast as he sucked on the one in his mouth. I was writhing under him by now and moaning so loudly that I was sure the entire building was going to wake up. It felt like he was everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

His mouth suddenly left my breasts and I felt cold but he spread my legs and kissed me at the heart of my womanhood. I turned into liquid and felt like I was going to melt on the bed as he started sucking and lapping. I have always heard my roommates talk about getting MouthAction but I had never gotten one. It felt like I was in cloud nine and I knew I didn’t want it to stop. Then he slipped two fingers inside my vagina and I begged God not to let this ecstasy stop. He was teasing me with his fingers that when I suddenly felt something heavier at my entrance, I knew I was ready. I nodded my head in confirmation as I saw the question in his eyes. He entered slowly and I felt complete then. I was filled with him even though he wasn’t moving. He looked at me and whispered “I love you” before he turned into an animal as he began to move inside of me. His thrusts were deep, long and fast and I held onto him for the ride even as I urged him in, wanting him to go even faster. We were like two animals as we moved from the floor to the bed and I rode him against the wall. We somehow found our way back to the bed as he took me reverse cowgirl style and I must have had multiple orgasms that night. His breath began to come in short gasps as he got close and my own movements became even more frenzied. He was fondly my breasts roughly as he banged into me and then I felt him jerk once before he quickly pulled out and allowed his seed spill all over my chest.

It was the best night of my life and as he held me, I allowed myself drift off with a smile on my face. We had sex again when we woke up and we were about to go the third one when I felt someone calling my name. My eyes flew open and I saw myself on the bed dressed in a camisole and my lace panties. I checked the time saw he was the one that had woken me up. “What is wrong? You screamed my name in your sleep.” he said with concern on his face. I replied I was dreaming and he sat up with interest on his face as he asked what it was about. I turned to him and leaned in for a kiss, intending to show him what I had just dream’t about.

Read more interesting pieces on www.penastory.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) by Chigold121(f): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
like seriously, it was just a dream? nice one though
Re: That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) by badguyP: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
No try dah rough play again!!shey u dey hear

1 Like

Re: That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) by Amehsam(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2019
badguyP:
No try dah rough play again!!shey u dey hear
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda / Forbidden Attraction / The Root Of A Cynosure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.