Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

A Picture Of Pistorius Giving Hope To Baby Amputee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Pistorius Giving Hope To Baby Amputee (1038 Views)

Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE / A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Pistorius Giving Hope To Baby Amputee by kekakuz(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2013
This days can we really say role models exist.I can see hope in the eyes on this little girl.I can see desire for life.I feel joy in her actions.but am just wondering what I will see on her face when she hears that her hero shot a woman four time.

Re: A Picture Of Pistorius Giving Hope To Baby Amputee by Skywalker5(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Its sad though. The guy was really a good role model.
Re: A Picture Of Pistorius Giving Hope To Baby Amputee by kekakuz(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
The guy can't just stop crying at his trial

(1) (Reply)

Banky W, Timaya, Rita Dominic At MMIA Today Heading To Dubai / May D Visits Charlyboy’s Office, Solicits Blessings For Abuja Show / List Of Nollywood Stars That Turned Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.