Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends (1069 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by CaptCindie(f): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2013
Am new here,Registered on nairaland 2years ago or thereabout but just logged in yesterday,Am trying my best to understand how nairaland works..I hate the fact when i make a post and sum1 from no where throws an insult on me,that aint fair enough,@least,you guys should make me understand how things are done here..Looking forward to making good nice friends..by the way you kan address me as cindy or captcindie...do av a nice time.
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by zasika(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2013
Welcome. I just have this for you "In any online forum, learn to take the good and the bad but most importantly learn to recognise the fools, they dont worth any response"
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by CaptCindie(f): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2013
zasika: Welcome. I just have this for you "In any online forum, learn to take the good and the bad but most importantly learn to recognise the fools, they dont worth any response"
tnx dear grin
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by IZUKWU(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2013
Cindy,welcome . Loved your write up waiting for more. Its a fact of life that you can't choose people's reaction to you . Just be open and develope thick skin for some , with time you will adopt and learn. Go to the romance section,here is too mild. Your orientation will be more swift there. You can thank me later!
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by Jsplash(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
@cindie wats up wit u? I'm liking ur ways oh!..
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by CaptCindie(f): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Jsplash: @cindie wats up wit u? I'm liking ur ways oh!..
oh riliii..tankies grin
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by Jsplash(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
^
U ar welcum, arent U droping any piece? (oda wrt ups)
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by CaptCindie(f): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Jsplash: ^
U ar welcum, arent U droping any piece? (oda wrt ups)
my dear,soon
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by Jsplash(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Owk dear.
Ma go chop abeg.
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by CaptCindie(f): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
Jsplash: Owk dear.
Ma go chop abeg.
eat well
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by baibijayyahoo(f): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
hey cyndieeee...
am ya fanangry.
can we be friendsangry
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by clockwise(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
most of dis guys raising insults are either being chidish or nt matured enough. all d same u re welcome. we dey expect ur nxt write up.
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by CaptCindie(f): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
hey cyndieeee...
am ya fanangry.
can we be friendsangry
ofcourse we r already frnds grin
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by CaptCindie(f): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2013
clockwise: most of dis guys raising insults are either being chidish or nt matured enough. all d same u re welcome. we dey expect ur nxt write up.
;Dtnxx
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by terj(f): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
I just started this new thread, might be a little sexually inclined so its in the sexuality thread. Its my journey through nysc.

https://www.nairaland.com/1207109/omo-ijoba
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by softandmoist(f): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hi Cindie,

I read your other posts, and sincerely, I just wanna say you have a good story. I say so because you and I went to the same school and I am well aware of how lecturers and students run things.

you really should take to correction, no hard feelings. the people telling you not to bother do not know what makes a good read. I'm sure Miss Olivia taught you better than this. who knows, someone somewhere might read your story and ask to buy it, but you really should stop your short forms and no paragraph and poor spell check.

why do you spell can as kan? you feel its funky?
please, whether you take my sisterly advice on this or not, don't stop writing.

reading your story has brought back sweet memories of my school days; i wish you the best.

#my 2cents.
Re: Newomer On Nairaland-out To Make Friends by CaptCindie(f): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
Would have appreciated more if u had commented n d story page..Anyways,My short forms,trying to adjust bcause m already gettin addicted to it,And for the Rest flaws,Tried correcting them but the fault aint coming from me but my phone..Anyways,Thanks..I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Professor Chinua Achebe's Biography / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.