Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ (1067 Views)

A Strange Love / A Strange Love (18+) / **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ by RaymondExplorer(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
I picked up a girl sometime ago from the club it was raining that day, everywhere was flooded no were to pass,I was so damn Hot,I couldn't take her home,so we went to the backyard of the club we saw a very old house from Afar,we Trek and Trek when we got to our destination the house was filled with cob webs,and human skeleton cry :'] ,I was so Hot I didn't mind because konji done cloud my head,she Lay on the ground and we had sex. She started by sucking my kondo, then licked my balls. She now laid on her back, spread her legs, I could see straight into her wet pink pussy. I climbed on top of her and started banging her missionary style, then I turned her around. Her yansh shot out like balloon... Her balded pussy all wet and dripping juice. I rammed my kondo in her pussy from behind. It felt so good.. Then she started speaking in tongues I was scared embarassed embarassed , but as a Ajepako pikin I control my fear,I Assume she must be enjoying my sweet Prick..
Later I exploded.. It felt so great. She stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up she pleaded with me to follow her because it was a very old house ,I waited for her . Some minutes later this girl didn't come out from the bathroom, I open the bathroom door to check on her and then I discovered she was no longer in the bathroom, my brothers and sisters I began to Shiver . She simply must have disappeared it was 1Am mid night that day . Then I light up my remaining weed, smoked and slept off.
This is one of my numerous Ghost tales from the time I was living in Sokoto state.
Thank you kiss.. gringrin
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ by Kriss216: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
So, we have club houses in Sokoto
I thought it's only mosques there.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ by gentlesinna(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Fake ass story
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ by RaymondExplorer(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
gentlesinna:
Fake ass story
Lol it obviously a Friction grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ by Vyzz: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
RaymondExplorer:
Lol it obviously a Friction grin cheesy

Lol

Gee u are good....

Would u continue the thread... Tell us more of ur ghost, sex, and weed stories.

We go like am
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ by RaymondExplorer(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:

Lol

Gee u are good....

Would u continue the thread... Tell us more of ur ghost, sex, and weed stories.

We go like am
okay na
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ by Vyzz: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
RaymondExplorer:
okay na

Just continues
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ by RaymondExplorer(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:

Just continues
Follow me to get Notified
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club 18+ by Gbest90(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
[b][/b] My broda writing is not ur calling.

(1) (Reply)

Stalk-her (Complete short-fiction) / Budding African Writers Identify Yourselves For Possible Opportunities / Am Searching For Writring Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.