Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

In School - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In School (5104 Views)

Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) / My Last Day In School (complete story) / 99 Harsh Life Lessons You Don't Learn In School (P.1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 6:44am On Apr 03, 2013
actually, the friend is a girl..and i go try continue the story 2day
Re: In School by oyestephen(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2013
Missed you kanechimex.....and sorry for the loss cry
Re: In School by Luckygurl(f): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
Am luving dis story.
This actually reminds me of stories of events dat occur normally in most boarding sec schools arnd me then. Dis tale sort of describes it and also reminds me of d good old days back then.
@Op ride on! I'm sordidly behind U.
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
thanks every one, for likin the story.
Lucky girl, the story is based loosely on stories i heard of a governmet school
Re: In School by Luckygurl(f): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
kanechimex: thanks every one, for likin the story.
Lucky girl, the story is based loosely on stories i heard of a governmet school
Sure, I kinda knew it'd be dat although dis narration is much scarier compared 2 dose I heard real lyf. When r we getting d nxt update?
Re: In School by pak: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2013
kanechimex, I know your father's name . . . .

his name is STEPHEN KING !

Nice job bro.
Re: In School by bumzel89(f): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Good story bro. Reminds me of what happens in most female boarding schools.
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Etisalat na very crazy network. Them no wan let me update this story
Re: In School by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2013
kanechimex: Etisalat na very crazy network. Them no wan let me update this story

Kai... And them dey allow you post comment abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2013
I srambled out of the bed, scared shiitless. I shifted to the locked door and glued myself to it. Natash also came out from under the bed and stood beside it.
"how did you get in here" I said " the door was locked".
She looked at me like I was stupid "you don't expect to answer such a silly question" her voice was surprisingly angelic "you know what I am"
"how come you're breathing" I asked again "and your body looks as if it's made of flesh"
She laughed, evily and said "it's for effects, Max. So that at first sight and touch, people who haven't heard of me would think I'm a puny human like them"
She started to walk towards me.
"you are not going to kill me" I told her.
She shook her head "no I won't" she replied "I'm saving you for last" .And then she charged at me. I closed my eyes, waiting for an impact. There was none. When I opened my eyes, I was the only one in the room.
I moved away from the door when I heard a knock.
"who is it" I asked in a voice that sounded feminine
"it's Bisi" came the voice from behind the door.
I unlocked the door and let Bisi in.
"you look like you've seen a ghost" she said as she got in
"it's something worse" I replied "Natash was here"
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2013
oya Foxy, i don post the update. E no long coz of my frnd wey die. Anytime i tink of her my mind dey numb...buh aniways, ma battery don low and light no dey
Re: In School by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2013
Abeg continue
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
"Natash was here and she didn't kill you?" Bisi asked as she made to sit down on my bed.
"no she didn't" I replied "she said she was saving me for last"
I sat beside her.
" I have found out somethings about this case" she said to me
"what things" I asked
"when Natash was here, she had a group called the soul sisters. These girls sold their souls to Natash in exchange for power and intelligence. This was the major reason for Natash's imprisonement" Bisi told me
"so Natash is taking revenge on the witches for what was done to her" I said
"you have succeeded in using your brain" Bisi said "that's whatNatash is doing"
"what other things did you find out" I asked
"Mrs Olale knew very well what your admission into this school would cause but because her grandmum was one of the soul sisters, she let you in"
I was shocked. So I was just a mere pawn in Olale's hand, I thought.
"No you aren't", that old shrill voice said to me. It had been long since I heard it. "you are not even the pawn. You are more like the school's nightmare" it continued.
"me!" I exclaimed aloud. Bisi looked at me for an explanation
"a voice like an old woman's own spoke in my head" I told her
"ehen" she said as if she had recalled something important "that book we are going to look has powers to compel someone to do its will. Even angels would refrain from it. I think the book it's the voice you heard"
A talking book? This was getting scarier by the minute.
Re: In School by kenny1795(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2013
No update 4 nite abeg. 4 sleeping sake. Nice work bro
Re: In School by Mologi(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2013
Hello guy u shuld av written dis story atleast to half and wait 4 comment,u dnt expect everybody to always comment.ur nt doin anybody gud by pausing.pls update kiakia ejo o o!
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
i bin don totally 4get diz tori...
Make nobody vex. .i go soon end am
Re: In School by kenny1795(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nawao wer u bin go na
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
kenny, ma guy. I was mourning a friend and so i couldn't update
Re: In School by kenny1795(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2013
2 bad... Wen r we expectin d nxt update
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2013
Okay..make i end dis story

Bisi and I waited in my room until it was 2 a.m. All the while, I kept thinking of the book.
"let's move now" Bisi said. We went out of my room and went to the principal's office. The door was locked. I told Bisi so.
"move back" she said to me. She held the door handle and muttered a few words. When I tried again, the door opened.
"we have to be fast" I told Bisi "i have a feeling we might be caught"
Bisi did not reply but continued searching for Aaron's book. It took us forty-five minutes to locate the book. Olale had hidden it carefully.
"so what now?" I asked as Bisi held the book
"you read it" she answered and handed the book to me
"why me" I said "why can't you exorcise Natash"
"I can't read the writings in that book but you can" she replied "besides, you were the one who released Natash"
"fine" I agreed and started to open the book
"not here" Bisi held my hand. She led me outside. The moon had come out in its fullness and it shone brightly.
Bisi and I went to a very secluded area. I had not been to this part of the school before. There was a small building. It was infact a cubicle. It was the only building around.
"why are we here" I asked
"to exorcise Natash into that" Bisi replied
"and what is 'that' " I asked again
"Hell!" came the reply

2 Likes

Re: In School by kenny1795(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Welcome bk man... I pray t doesnt finish soon
Re: In School by princesa(f): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
hmm
i comment my reserve
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
princesa, talk wetin dey ur mind la...
By tha way, i didnt know you could write too
kenny, d story go soon end oh
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2013
i was looking for this thread all over nairaland..so make i continue d story.

"hell?" I repeated "what do you mean"
"well" Bisi began to explain " over fifty years ago, a man, built these small houses(they are seven of them). He called them 'The Floodgates of Hell' ."
"okay" I said " these floodgates are like earthly gates to hell, right? "
"yeah" Bisi answered "demons can be sent into it or brought out from it"
"with this book?" I said and raised it up
"with the right words" She shook her head " it does not necessary have to be with the book."
"but demons can be exorcised anywhere" I said to Bisi.
"you can" she replied " but most of the time, they would just roam about if they arent sent to hell"
"so, Hell's where Natash Belongs" I said
"yea" Bisi said fiercely
I felt the air grow cold and knew that someone else was with us.
"I heard someone mention my name" Bisi and I turned to see Natash, whose hands were dripping blood
"you are going back to hell" I told Natash. She laughed, eerily(i hope say i get the spelling)
"you wish" she said.
I started to read from the book
"yb eth woerps ni siht..."
I couldn't read anymore because there was a constriction in my chest. I was finding it hard to breathe. From the corner of my eye, I saw Bisi jump at Natash. The constriction stopped almost immediately. I wanted to start reading again but I stopped when Natash flung Bisi 40 meters away from her. Natash began advancing towards me
" I wanted to kill you later "she said "but you've forced my hand". She pushed me backwards and I fell to the earth
"now, you die!" she shouted and raised up her hands.
Just then, a force pushed her away from me. I looked up to see Lily standing were Natash had stood
"stay away from my boyfriend" She said to Natash
"Lilith, dear sister, "Natash replied "how I have missed you, you wouldnt know" . It was clear from Natash's voice that she hadn't missed Lilith at all
"too bad dear sister, I didnt miss you one bit" Lily told her
As I sat on the ground I thought to myself
All these while I had been dating a hald-demon
God, help me, I muttered

1 Like

Re: In School by kenny1795(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2013
Seemz lyk dia z no human in d skul
Re: In School by oyestephen(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2013
kenny1795: Seemz lyk dia z no human in d skul
Seriously......no human being is in that school
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2013
Anyways, make i continue my story

I stood there, shivering, watching the two half-demon sisters fight themselves. I wanted to help Lilith, but stopped when I remembered what happened to Bisi.
"read the words" a voice said beside me.
I turned and saw Bisi sitting down next to me, looking very weak. I wanted to ask her how she got beside me but she didnt let me
"no questions" she shook head, albeit her movement was slow,"just read from the book"
I focused my eyes on the right words, and started to read
"Yb eth woerps ni siht oobk, i admmoc Natash, hatt ouy eb wtrhon to Hell fomr wecnhe ouy ceam fomr"
I finished reading and there was the vibration like an earthquake. The vibration lasted for ten minutes and the was a scream. It was from Natash. I saw as her statue form was destroyed and the real her, the half demon emerged. It was blue and it had wings but it also had an air of evil and darkness about it. An invicible force dragged her into the floodgate and the floodgate stamped shut when she was finally inside it.
"throw the book away" Lilith said to me as she helped Bisi to her feet
"she's right" Bisi concurred.
But I was listening to any of them
"open to page 36" that shrill voice said. The book was talking to me!. Somehow, i felt a little excited. I opened to the page and started to read but stopped when Lilith began to approach me
"can't you see the book has compelled you?. Throw it away"
With my right hand I held the book and with my left, I lifted Lilith off the ground(the book gave me power. I felt it) and threw her away instead
"neop eth flogtaodes of Hell, etl ti rian dosmen no eathr" I read aloud
"yov've done a disastrous thing" Lilith said to me
It was then that I realised what I had read
Open the floodgates of Hell, let it rain demons on earth was the translation for what I said
Oh God, I muttered, what have i gotten myself into.

The End
Re: In School by princesa(f): 10:54am On May 24, 2013
i guess there is a part two to these
Re: In School by Dygeasy(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2013
Its so obvious the OP doesn't know how things is being run here.

Its either he's new to this forum or

He's new to writing/posting stories or he hasn't been reading other people's stories.

You wanna become a star on here overnight, it doesn't work that way except you capture reader's attention by making sure something catchy begins your story or gain their trust by updating regularly.

I can't just comment when I haven't begun to enjoy the story.

Btw this your story, as scary as it is, its still nice. Too bad you ended it cos you were in a hurry to get positive criticisms.
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2013
no part 2 actually. D tori don end. And dygeasy, the tory no long at all na im make en end like that
Re: In School by princesa(f): 3:32pm On May 25, 2013
ok na, Tory don end, everybody go home.

*locks gate and goes with key*cool
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2013
come back with ma key oh. Where i go sleep diz night if u cari am go...
Anyways, ur story dey kind of nice princesa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wedding Nite / Her Last Wish / High School Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.