Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) (2252 Views)

Article - R I S E Up! W O M A N / Recounting A Fire Incidence (as It Happened) / Co-incidence Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
I have thought of dropping a few lines of my collections,here earlier for years now,but had being wary of plagiarism as well as non availability to avail one to write up on this platform;I had developed interest in other issues,but something had propelled me to write. This very latter reason,I would for now comment my reserve.
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by melekan(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
jsmmuyiwa,you better "muyiwa" with your story,can't believe am already sitted with ma popcorn and 3d glasses.
and your .......... = comment.

Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 2:53am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2017
Hi Nairalanders!!
Watch out for the update on this thread.
Tell a neighbor, JSM is Back on Nairaland.
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2017
It was a beautiful and sunny afternoon.I was going back to Campus from home. Presently,at a garage. Rivulet of sweat drop from almost everyone, sitting in the bus.I had just entered the bus few seconds ago. Thinking, it will be cooler in the vehicle.But to my surprise,it seems that wasn't a good home remedy of the April after sun intensity. I had to blow air perhaps more of carbon dioxide from my mouth in a hollow elevation, towards my chest,while,unbuttoning the second button on my long sleeve shirt.It must rain in the evening,I had surmised.That should be a conventional rainfall, I had thought.Assured it will rain, I took that as a relief.Hoping.But at present,it was so hot.
I was sitting very close to the driver of the eighteen sitter bus,just,medial to the other passenger.But that aren't helping matters. There should have been more ventilated,I had thought,but,it is not helping the situation. Oh...yeah, I remembered,I had an handkerchief,in my backpack which I had carried on my laps.I stretched for it. Unzipping the smallest purse at its rear. There it was, it is a multipurpose handkerchief, but who cares? It was so pertinent, I dried my face perhaps, that will provide a better room for evaporation and consequently cooling to my forehead. But I noticed, I had extended the handkerchief towards my chest, subconsciously,towards my armpit, then the back of my neck, around the descending trapezius muscle region.
In a short while, the handkerchief is fully wet.I had sighed.Looking ahead, waiting for the driver to ignite the engine.
"I will collect my 200 naira o....!!"The bus conductor was saying,shouting at the top of him voice, I guessed he must have strained his larynx, wall, as he kept on repeating same clause,in a thuggery tone.
But why?Not this time, mister, let's just get going an elderly man, was saying from the middle of the bus.We had been here,waiting for passengers for so long.In here isn't conducive.Just let's go.
"I will collect my 200 Naira o...!!"he continued this time, unloading the luggages of the two ladies that just entered.
Which two 200 Naira Hey!! Another elderly woman, said angrily.... isn't it 600 Naira,we are all to pay? she continued...
The 200 naira is for their load o.... the conductor continued, already swearing.
What's the boot meant for?Not for loads?the woman fired back.
Don't waste our time, forgo, that and let's get going....
Perhaps, that penultimate or the last statement of the woman had infuriated the conductor the more.Incredibly the conductor was putting off his shirt.....in a manner like one ready to fight.
Ah, I must collect my 200 naira o.... he continued....
But why? I was.... thinking.....
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by nastynic(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2017
Lovely Update

following Asap!
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Incredible To Believe, that I had long suspended this! I will do better, with my timeout! Shuuu!
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by itsandi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nice story! Read other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Honestly There seems to be no one that can procrastinate like me!
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Some Truth Need Be told and Reaffirmed. It may not be obvious, but definitely it is not yet a prevarication , that as much as it makes good sense to be good to people, it is simultaneously detrimental, if arms-length relationship is not considered.
For one,ones nature of good and spartan lifestyle must be known. Ones philosophy must be clear, ones mind talk must be one, and of GOD and didactic as always of a virtuous human being.
Well, few of us are given to much talk, while a few of us are better reserved in speech. Taciturnity in speech is not inability to speak, but discretion of or in word usage. The Bible says sin is not lacking in much talk. I will rather, consider and reconsider my a, b, c before utterance to spur me in an automatic To-A fore Good Delivery and Better Talk.
Never should you be overwhelmed by any talk by the way.The Bible says you should be quickest to hearing and slowest to talking.
Sometimes, better, put, most times, the pain of patience yields better fruits,rather than follow the trend of the now in getting below standard returns.Sometimes we experience disappointments,which otherwise in a positive perspective should have been a learning course. We sometimes attract unnecessary fad in our affairs where we are greedy of gains.
Definitely a gold won't be crystal shining, if it's pretty is not passed through the furnace.
When a man forget his comings and GOD'S Given Acheivements ,thence, he start dwelling in the roundings of mediocrity. Except a man,identify his ability and understand the "Faith In GOD,"he shall always find things cloudy and perform below "ability" in capability.
A little while, a little sword of pen is required to conquer the disturbances of mind and solace of songs is needed to make heart convivial. Sometimes, not enough, most times rather.The odd in character,if GODLY in manners is required to explain his decisions. But really,nothing is justifiable enough than having a GOD-Fearing Clear Conscience.
Re: Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
DEADLY INFERNO
A fire burns in us A fire like a curse Which seems like our cross. The fire burns like hell A fire that can't be helped . The fire burns and grows The fire takes over your soul The fire burns and glows Only if you use it as globe But most of us use it as coat Then it burns us from the inside out This fire is what I call The Deadly Inferno. Use your fire for the good Or it will be a Deadly Inferno... Good afternoon!
*Everyone has the fire!* *Tame your fire!* *Deadly Inferno!*

(1) (Reply)

Win $20,000 In A 100-word Competition / Who'll Save James (A Book On Corruption) By Sulaiman Lukeman / Sparkling clean Tokunbo 2008 Infiniti Fx35: N8.5m Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.