Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Read Emails And Get Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Read Emails And Get Paid (781 Views)

How To Track The Emails You Send To Recruiters / Receive $10 Sign Up Bonus And Get Paid To Read Emails / Get Paid To Read Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Emails And Get Paid by Ekwere(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2008
Hello Great Nairalanders,

I have a great site below,they pay you to read emails and you will have option of choosing where you can be paid-western union or any.
If you don't believe in this,just give it a trial because registration is free.
I know the country is bad and some people will kind of been skeptical about it but it is no crime introducing members to a good site this like.

I want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail,
visit web sites and much more.

It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS
LINK TO VISIT: http://www.therichptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=erastusdivine

(1) (Reply)

Cbn: Whats Up? / Graduate Studies,which School De Sell Form / Fcmb Recruiting 2.1 Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.