Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist (11553 Views)

Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / FG Unveils Free Health Services To 100 Million Nigerians / Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by TableLeg(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
onila: mostly Yoruba girls
There you go again tribalistic buffoon!
Grow up
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
ITbomb:
Piss on this post pure concentrated amino acid
sent back a hot sh.it ontop of dz post.

1 Like

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by YorubaOmoge: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Table Leg :

There you go again tribalistic buffoon!
Grow up

lol. She's one of the so called mentally ill.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wrong but close to d truth,it is 1 in 4.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by SELFWORTH: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
190:

undecided

Your fada

Resident madman. Why his fada?

1 Like

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by SELFWORTH: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Table Leg :

Hit your head on a concrete building fabric!
Dingbat

See!! You proved them right.

I don't respond to mad people anymore !

2 Likes

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by ITbomb(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
I always wondered why people put MD and CEO at the same time.
It means Mentally Derailed Chief Executive Officer
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by SELFWORTH: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
amiskurie: undecided 18million nigerians;we are talking about you,you and you.
...And Table-leg , Sagamite, Omo_to_dun, ileke-idi, Seunaija, ifeness, revolva, PAGAN 9jA comes to mind.

No wonder ! grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
I WEEP 4 NAIJA cry undecided embarassed
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
In my opinion,the figure is low.there are various types of mental illness and if they don't include the type where the patient goes naked and dirty on the street,we hadly recognize it.the truth is that even in the upper echelon,we have a lot of mentally ill people leading(ruling)us.
And there's no provision for such people to seek medical care.cos nobody can tell from looking at them that theyr r sick,but their action everyday speak volumes of their mental depravity.
SMH.madmen allowed to be the enforcers of the rule of law.
What does one expect?
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
ITbomb: Still on this, 12% of Nairalanders or about 18,000 numbers who post everyday are mentally derailed.
No wonder.

I just came into thread to say exactly the same thing without reading thru lol
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by bennynaza(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Temismith: Majourity of dem re on Nl

Evryone is saying 'they' and 'dem' on nairaland. Who cum be this 'they' and 'dem'

p.s. How can dis man analyse naija while based in d uk
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by bennynaza(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
Temismith: Majourity of dem re on Nl

Evryone is saying 'they' and 'dem' on nairaland. Who cum be this 'they' and 'dem'

p.s. How can dis man analyse naija while based in d uk
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
obicentlis: Where did he get the statistics. Who and who are his sambles? How did he come about the figure. I know that there are mad people in Nigeria but I Strongly disagree with the Doctor, NigerianS are not the hard drug takers rather we are part of the sellers. If we take a close look at the rate in which hard drugs are consumed StatiStically, then, Nigeria is on the least. Nigerians are not known as depressed set, even in the face of death, the slogan will be 'E go better'.
Why associate every bad thing to Nigeria, Haba!

You are a poor analyst- samble ( sample), StatiStically ( statistically) to mention a few.... I suspect you are grammatically mentally derailed.

1 Like

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
which tribe is this useless girl from ur name sounds funny

3 Likes

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by SELFWORTH: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
typical NL thread!
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by SELFWORTH: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2013

mostly Yoruba girls keh?

Only a mad woman like you would know a mad Yoruba girl! It takes one to know one.

1 Like

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by SELFWORTH: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
ayswags: which tribe is this useless girl from ur name sounds funny

Don't waste your time. Poster @onila is one of the mad ones. She was very specific on the tribe which gave her away. It takes one to know one.

1 Like

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by TheGeneral1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Equals to the popultion of Ghana? wow!
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Cityguy: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
Honestly, its a shame what nairaland has turned to! Very unfortunate.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by TableLeg(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
amiskurie: undecided 18million nigerians;we are talking about you,you and you.
...And Table-leg comes to mind.
Your father, mother and entire lineage are all certified mad people!
Troglodyte
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
all topics today on nairaland seems to be very very very funny......lollllllllz
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by skyone(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
ITbomb: Still on this, 12% of Nairalanders or about 18,000 numbers who post everyday are mentally derailed.
No wonder.

GOD BLESS YOU I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THINKING ALONG THIS LINE.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by seco4real: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hahahaha how many remain? Cos virtually many homes @v a mad pesn including da psycharist domain. ;DHahahaha how many remain? Cos virtually many homes @v a mad pesn including da psycharist domain.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 20, 2013
About 500,000 of this figure are nairalanders. I'm serious..considering the kind of comments some pple post ere
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Donmichaelz(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2013
i entered front page 4 times dis month posting what you called Trash smiley guese who is actualy Mental? The Moderator and You who read those topics.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by justineu(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2013
Revolva: Wow jonathan , david mark, babaginda, OBJ, farouk lawan , d pension stealer what's his name , sef, tafa balogun, cecilia ibru, james ibori, bankole, atiku, akingbola, even pastor oyedepo also,ayo oristejafor.. frank atuche,all senators @aso rock all of dem sha wey dey loot are also included...in this statistics cos they need psychiatric attention!!! Including you reading this post !!!
u and ur generation is involve

1 Like

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by daprinceA: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2013
No wonder...!!!ndi ala di too much
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Forester45(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2013
Some of our Governors and senators should top the list, including those in the judiciary sector, our lawyers handling corrupt cases in dis nation are mentally sick. The likes of Maina of pension thief should be there chairman.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by iamdsam: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
No wonder.
I believe you're one of them and definitely the worst among them. Idiot!
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by iamdsam: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2013
It's true. That's why most youths misbehave

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marijuana Quiting Thread / Sonoace 3D Ultrasound Machine With 3 Probes For Sell / Calabar Doctors Protest As Kidnappers Abduct Another Colleague - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.