Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria (1238 Views)

Goldwise Nigeria Has Upgraded Its Website Interface / A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria / The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
We have been around for a while, you can check us out at www.goldwisenigeria.com

The minimum investment is N10,000.00 ($60.00 LR) and you get paid into your savings bank account at the end of GoldWise Start plan.

We have four different investment plans that you can choose from.

This post is about people talking about their experiences with us either successful or unsuccessful.

NOTE: This post is not about calling us scam or negative names, we beg of you, you ave done that in past posts, do not let it repeat itself here again, just tell us your real experiences either it was successful or not.

We have been around for some months so we are here to hear your INDIVIDUAL reports about us.

GoldWise Nigeria
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com

Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Re: Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Don't eva b deceive @ everybody no trial wil convinc u, dis s a scam .

@ any investor I wil gve u 1 milion reason why @GWNigeria s fake but just take down dis few I wil say here.

1, He uses @Mdegbola to trick pple in investin n wen I askd him were he stays he told me lagos, but wen I told him b4 I do anytin sinc he stay in lagos we wil go2 d closex police station to his house to make n entry wy he wil b askd to drop his contact d guy ran away.

2, If u ve any body workin in MTN u can just tel d person 2help u check this @Gwnigeria cal log n u wil b suprise 2hear he receive his cals in lagos, so now y wil he hav office in akwaibom , USA n London n yet he does nt ve in Lagos were he leave

3, Even JIM Ovia of Zenith bank who manage pples mone we all kno his facebok name n addres, y s he scared of doin d same here.

4, Its not in anyway posible to pay 200% in any deal every month, were s he tinkin of investin dis.

5, Check his website, somone dat claim he makes milion monthly his website s a very cheap website.

6, If ure gud in trackin website u wil find out dat d website s registered in a uk addres, tell me is GTBank website registered in uk

7, He s so desperate n I wil just advise any1, ur 1naira in ur pocket s wort 1 milion u wil neva see cuse he s a criminal
Re: Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
To be sincere, I cant figure out what is wrong with you..STOP this mad behaviour of yours PLEASE..It is starting to stink...PLEASE

@CHIBOY11 PLEASE
@CHIBOY11 PLEASE
@CHIBOY11 PLEASE
@CHIBOY11 PLEASE

Please stop this mad and unfortnate behaviour of yours and let real people say their views

@CHIBOY11 PLEASE
@CHIBOY11 PLEASE
Re: Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
ONLY Real experiences here PLEASE

Thank YOU.

Have a great week ahead.
Re: Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy111: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2013
gwnigeria: To be sincere, I cant figure out what is wrong with you..STOP this mad behaviour of yours PLEASE..It is starting to stink...PLEASE

@CHIBOY11 PLEASE
@CHIBOY11 PLEASE
@CHIBOY11 PLEASE
@CHIBOY11 PLEASE

Please stop this mad and unfortnate behaviour of yours and let real people say their views

@CHIBOY11 PLEASE
@CHIBOY11 PLEASE
dont beg me thief, dis s a big scam n it wont work out here as long as i leave
Re: Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
We aint begging you, Unemployment is really affecting you and GoldWise Nigeria provides the solution for you but because of your past scam experiences, you do not want to take a risk so you go everywhere calling opportunities scam..hmmm

The only reason we are not afraid of your pious remarks is because you have not invested with us and we have been here for a while and nobody has complained about us, the only people talking negative about us like you are people who have not done any business transactions with us

In case you waant to know, @chiboy11, I suggest you go for professional counselling, the money you lost is making you Mad at opportunities...You need prayers too so that when everybody is benefitting in a programme, your head helps you to notice it.

OK
Re: Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy111: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
[size=120pt]scam scam scam scam [/size]
Re: Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2013
Wow, all these people pointing hands at GoldWise Nigeria have not done any single transaction with us. Nigerians and their mentality, may GOD deliver us all.

From chiboy11, ganiyat saheed, fxking2012, yeye4live, babatony, none of these peeople have done any SINGLE transaction with us and they are the ones calling us names the most, GOD have mercy on you people..once again, the effects of Poverty and Unemployment in the country.

Do have a great week ahead people.

only SERIOUS investors and no talkatives PLEASE.
Re: Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy111: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2013
[size=15pt] Don't eva b deceive @ everybody no trial wil convinc u, dis s a scam .

@ any investor I wil gve u 1 milion reason why @GWNigeria s fake but just take down dis few I wil say here.

1, He uses @Mdegbola to trick pple in investin n wen I askd him were he stays he told me lagos, but wen I told him b4 I do anytin sinc he stay in lagos we wil go2 d closex police station to his house to make n entry wy he wil b askd to drop his contact d guy ran away.

2, If u ve any body workin in MTN u can just tel d person 2help u check this @Gwnigeria cal log n u wil b suprise 2hear he receive his cals in lagos, so now y wil he hav office in akwaibom , USA n London n yet he does nt ve in Lagos were he leave

3, Even JIM Ovia of Zenith bank who manage pples mone we all kno his facebok name n addres, y s he scared of doin d same here.

4, Its not in anyway posible to pay 200% in any deal every month, were s he tinkin of investin dis.

5, Check his website, somone dat claim he makes milion monthly his website s a very cheap website.

6, If ure gud in trackin website u wil find out dat d website s registered in a uk addres, tell me is GTBank website registered in uk

7, He s so desperate n I wil just advise any1, ur 1naira in ur pocket s wort 1 milion u wil neva see cuse he s a criminal [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Hand-made Baby Blanket For Sale / Honeywell Flour Supply / Looking To Rent Or Lease Either A 40 Foot Flat Back Or Tanker Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.