Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria (2158 Views)

Goldwise Nigeria Has Upgraded Its Website Interface / Personal Experiences With Goldwise Nigeria / The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2013
@chiboy11,

This is to you specifically.

In all our posts, you have spoken negatively about us in all our posts but apart from you and your colleagues, we have not heard anything evil about us from other people.

We have been here since December, this is March and nobody has spoken evil about us in terms of
1. Bad experiences.
2. Delayed payment in their returns.
3. Being cheated
4. Not paid after they deposited.

If you have seen any, let us know?

We have clients and they get paid in their due time because we do everything to make sure our clients are satisfied with us hence stop your negative ways of condemning us.

If you cannot try us, leave us alone but we believe a trial is going to convince you for at the end of your payment working days, we are going to pay you your returns into your bank account or payment choice of your own.

SUMMARY:
We have been here for months now and nobody has problems with us which means
1. We pay our clients their returns at the right time.
2. The people who deposit their capital have confidence in us.
3. People are satisfied with our services
e.t.c.

So let us be, do not ask unneccessary questions, if you do not want to deal with us, be at peace with yourself but remind you that as you are there doing nothing to invest with us, people have taken risks to invest with us and they have gotten their returns and they are pleased with us.

Thank you chiboy11 for being wise.

The minimum investment deposit which is N10,000.00 is $60.00 liberty reserve and you will get paid to your savings bank account preferably GTB and that is the GoldWise Start

If you have any specific questions/inquiries, check out the site first and let us know.

GoldWise Nigeria(R.C.62918)
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com
Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a. m. - 8 p. m.
Saturday 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
Any period of contact after these periods would not be answered except via mail.
Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy111: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
[size=15pt][b]Don't eva b deceive @ everybody no trial wil convinc u, dis s a scam .

@ any investor I wil gve u 1 milion reason why @GWNigeria s fake but just take down dis few I wil say here.

1, He uses @Mdegbola to trick pple in investin n wen I askd him were he stays he told me lagos, but wen I told him b4 I do anytin sinc he stay in lagos we wil go2 d closex police station to his house to make n entry wy he wil b askd to drop his contact d guy ran away.

2, If u ve any body workin in MTN u can just tel d person 2help u check this @Gwnigeria cal log n u wil b suprise 2hear he receive his cals in lagos, so now y wil he hav office in akwaibom , USA n London n yet he does nt ve in Lagos were he leave

3, Even JIM Ovia of Zenith bank who manage pples mone we all kno his facebok name n addres, y s he scared of doin d same here.

4, Its not in anyway posible to pay 200% in any deal every month, were s he tinkin of investin dis.

5, Check his website, somone dat claim he makes milion monthly his website s a very cheap website.

6, If ure gud in trackin website u wil find out dat d website s registered in a uk addres, tell me is GTBank website registered in uk

7, He s so desperate n I wil just advise any1, ur 1naira in ur pocket s wort 1 milion u wil neva see cuse he s a criminal[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2013
***Shaking MY Head***
Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy111: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
gwnigeria: ***Shaking MY Head***
u beta shake it well wel ooh cuse no scam for u here as long as i breath in Jesus name

[size=25pt]scam scam scam[/size]
Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by NSNA: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2013
Chiboy111, you try! well done

The thing is this is a Scheme... if people dont ask for their money back in droves then they can keep doing the thing.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
hmmm
Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
gwnigeria: hmmm
no ned sayin hummm u kno dis s a scam n it wil neva work here .
NSNA: Chiboy111, you try! well done

The thing is this is a Scheme... if people dont ask for their money back in droves then they can keep doing the thing.
Tanks my broda, his scam won't sail here
Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Thank you for promoting us well
Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
gwnigeria: Thank you for promoting us well
grin grin grin grin. U neva see anytin , I wil tel u I slep on nairaland n am here 24 hours plus 4u
[size=25pt] dis is a SCAM SCAM SCAM [/size]

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by esstacey: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2013
Okay..let me give you one info here, Gwnigeria is the same as @madegbola that has been proclaiming the good works of the so Called Goldwise. This was known through checking the contact number on goldwise website and the name was registered with mathew *something* (cannot give you the full name) (confirmed from the service provider). We all know that Madegbola's name is also Mathew Adegbola..
People should just beware of fraudsters like that...
Thanks...
Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
esstacey: Okay..let me give you one info here, Gwnigeria is the same as @madegbola that has been proclaiming the good works of the so Called Goldwise. This was known through checking the contact number on goldwise website and the name was registered with mathew *something* (cannot give you the full name) (confirmed from the service provider). We all know that Madegbola's name is also Mathew Adegbola..
People should just beware of fraudsters like that...
Thanks...

[size=28pt] 4sure we ve uncover his orda I D since wz @Madegbola n dat he stays in lagos but claim Akawibom but tanks God since @Babatony came here to say dat his UYO office addres he posted waz fake d guy ve run away,am stil tryin 2 track dis thief wit his bank details n wen I do, I wil personal go 2his house n break his head 4comin here 2 tink he can defraud men like us, s he tinkin we re children [/size]
Re: A Warning To Chiboy11 From Goldwise Nigeria by Grace2love: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
gwnigeria:
@chiboy11,

This is to you specifically.

In all our posts, you have spoken negatively about us in all our posts but apart from you and your colleagues, we have not heard anything evil about us from other people.

We have been here since December, this is March and nobody has spoken evil about us in terms of
1. Bad experiences.
2. Delayed payment in their returns.
3. Being cheated
4. Not paid after they deposited.

If you have seen any, let us know?

We have clients and they get paid in their due time because we do everything to make sure our clients are satisfied with us hence stop your negative ways of condemning us.

If you cannot try us, leave us alone but we believe a trial is going to convince you for at the end of your payment working days, we are going to pay you your returns into your bank account or payment choice of your own.

SUMMARY:
We have been here for months now and nobody has problems with us which means
1. We pay our clients their returns at the right time.
2. The people who deposit their capital have confidence in us.
3. People are satisfied with our services
e.t.c.

So let us be, do not ask unneccessary questions, if you do not want to deal with us, be at peace with yourself but remind you that as you are there doing nothing to invest with us, people have taken risks to invest with us and they have gotten their returns and they are pleased with us.

Thank you chiboy11 for being wise.

The minimum investment deposit which is N10,000.00 is $60.00 liberty reserve and you will get paid to your savings bank account preferably GTB and that is the GoldWise Start

If you have any specific questions/inquiries, check out the site first and let us know.

GoldWise Nigeria(R.C.62918)
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com
Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a. m. - 8 p. m.
Saturday 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
Any period of contact after these periods would not be answered except via mail.

Goldwise and Matthew agboola on rampage again, pls watch

(1) (Reply)

We Have A 22/20",18/16" 14/14 Dregder For Sales,Lease Or Partnership In PHC/RS / Rubber Chalk Mould On Sale (240 Cavities At 35,000 Naira Only) Free Delivery / 5 Bedroom Country Home Design With Basement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.