Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single (8213 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star / Tonto Dikeh To Release 5th Single “carriage” This friday…. / Tonto Dike - “Jeje” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by hollypagan: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
POKOS CHILDREN CARRY ON
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by megareal: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
I guess I should start buying some protective earphones!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Ebestsmscom: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tonto again!

Ok now, lets go high.

One thing is for sure that the song will not be played on my device.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
The New Single shall be sent to the Nigerian Delegation in Mali to help them get rid of the Tuareg rebels in record time.

There shall be no need for bombs, grenades or fire-arm, all that will be required is a loud speaker and one of Tonto's tracks and the rebels will be scampering out like the rats that followed the Piper.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by smokieN(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
ebamma: THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN IF TONTO DIKE RELEASES THIS SONG
1)patience jonathan will finally die
2)arsene wenger will finally carry a trophy
3)the albino romance section mod will resign
TONTO's jamz actually resurrected her o o o o o
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Fadelex(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Now dat Kim Kardashian has gonebck, Tonto Dikeh can now av her rightful place in d front page..... Be warned: tonto decay's song is capable of crashing ur system
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by bigfat03(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
[size=35pt]whO is tonto dikeh is she relaTed to GOLDIE HARVEY ?[/size]

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
So we should contribute money ni?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Shaw007(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Seriously . . .it's getting boring!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by kkkp: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hu b tontom decayis dat a botanical name or zoological name
ogusbaba1: Tonto Dikeh Set Release New Single Music which she titled "JEJE" wetin jeje shocked?

AWWW!! Get ready for another fun hahaha! As Tonto Dikeh, The Tontolet omo #Pokos, Fans get ready!!!

Source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/02/tonto-dikeh-set-release-new-single.html
[img]http://4.bp..com/-yIthm8_0amg/USN53kxBi_I/AAAAAAAAKvY/OAoqLFD85k4/s320/tonto+dikeh+new+music+2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ipunYZ-SvTI/USN53V_3PEI/AAAAAAAAKvU/DTre_DNCKm0/s320/toto+dikeh+new+music.jpg[/img]
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by manny4life(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
bigfat03: [size=35pt]whO is tonto dikeh is she relaTed to GOLDIE HARVEY ?[/size]

The best you can do for Ms or Mrs Harvey is let her REST, STOP associating her name with mockery.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by nlofficial(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
I just ordered a container of bulletpoor and helmet because of this coming single. Contact me if you need one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by nlofficial(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
I just ordered a container of bulletproof and helmet because of this coming single. Contact me if you need one at a very cheap price.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by mymz(f): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
yuzedo: Toto D'ick-A, if you let your music ambitions go now, if you don't release this "single", that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.
But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

i knew you wouldn't miss this appointment for anything in the world. Oya Yuzedo kneel down, close your eyes, clasp your hands together and repeat after me;
Oh Lord,
roboroborobo
na aha Jesus. Amen!

i await thy response darling. ihe eji amara "Dick-A" eru ona

winkkiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by ogusbaba1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
who is him? is him giving tonto dikeh more hope or wat?

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Revolva(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
When will dis tonto dat can't sing leave dis music biz and focus on her acting career...dis gal is wack.na cos of her money we dey see all dis promo!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Seun has vowed to make Tonto dike famous
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
ARE WE SAFE?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
ogusbaba1: else?? cheesy cheesy
or else pure water!
Or else Nigerians ll run her down with mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
So its true what they say, seun is infactuated with tonto dicke!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
I see dead people.. lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by mymz(f): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
Josh090: So its true what they say, seun is infactuated with tonto dicke!!

uuhm, "infactuated"? shocked
this has to be one of the symptoms of Tonto Dike's disease
see what Tonto Dike has caused now? cry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
who told her to sing in the 1st place
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by oluking: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
delors: If Tonto isnt paying Seun for these ads, then something is going on! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad she keep smaking the front page when more important health issues in the health section are just neglected with impunity...na wah o...later we go dey talk say na only Nigerian politicians dey play us mago mago...CHARITY BEGINS ON NAIRALAND(not at home anymore).... angry angry angry angry angry

GBAM!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Hugo7(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Just passing by..whistling whistling!!!...who be codinator for front page topics? U need to be impeached..whistling!!!! continues
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by holuwarlay08(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
iluminatics family................[b][/b]
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by alnetizen: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
--
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Rick9(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ohhhh Not Again Aint We Tired Of Disaster But Just Read My Signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by temininkem(f): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
She is doing what she knws hw to do best

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Rick9(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
--
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single by Rick9(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
adaobi123: who told her to sing in the 1st place
My sister if you ask me, na who i go ask ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) / Demarco - I Love My Life / DOWNLOAD MP3: Quavo – GNF Ft. Migos, Young Thug & Travis Scott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.