Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (17553 Views)

Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Nigerians In Ireland,how are you Coping With The Recession And The Eu Bailout? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
Trickstartrixy:
"grin". U still dey this town?

I dey ooo bro
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by Trickstartrixy: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I dey ooo bro
Who u b na. Gimme a clue
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
Trickstartrixy:
Who u b na. Gimme a clue

Who i be as how o? grin

I be nairalander like u here na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by Trickstartrixy: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Who i be as how o? grin

I be nairalander like u here na grin
Ok i hear u
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by kapela3: 8:58pm On May 12, 2013
Boss, Please i just got an offer letter from the American College Dublin to pursue a Masters degree in International Business. Before i accept the offer, i would like to make general inquiries about Dublin and the Institution. Is Dublin a good place to study? What are the chances of getting a job while studying so as to make little extra pay? How's Accommodation like in Dublin? After my course, will i be allowed to remain in the state?
Thanks Sir
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 2:01am On May 13, 2013
kapela3: Boss, Please i just got an offer letter from the American College Dublin to pursue a Masters degree in International Business. Before i accept the offer, i would like to make general inquiries about Dublin and the Institution. Is Dublin a good place to study? What are the chances of getting a job while studying so as to make little extra pay? How's Accommodation like in Dublin? After my course, will i be allowed to remain in the state?
Thanks Sir

For Students, the answer is here http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Study,%20Research%20or%20Exam#Study

For Visitors the answer is here: https://www.nairaland.com/1067797/easiest-way-obtain-irish-visa
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by kapela3: 9:40am On May 14, 2013
Thanks for your response sir. Please i just need additional info from Nigerians who have lived or currently residing in Ireland. Is Ireland a good place to study? I want to be well informed so i don't get stranded in Ireland grin
Thank you
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 9:46am On May 14, 2013
kapela3: Thanks for your response sir. Please i just need additional info from Nigerians who have lived or currently residing in Ireland. Is Ireland a good place to study? I want to be well informed so i don't get stranded in Ireland grin
Thank you

YES, Ireland is a very good country to study.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by jidowu(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2013
Hello house been following your thread, am a
4th year student of FUTA studying estate
management but would be finishing nxt year,I
intend having my masters in property
management or facilities management,I want
to know school that offers the course in dublin
and the basic requirements and to be frank am
gonna be finishing with 2nd class lower
division...positive comments needed..thank
you
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 10:11am On May 14, 2013
jidowu: Hello house been following your thread, am a
4th year student of FUTA studying estate
management but would be finishing nxt year,I
intend having my masters in property
management or facilities management,I want
to know school that offers the course in dublin
and the basic requirements and to be frank am
gonna be finishing with 2nd class lower
division...positive comments needed..thank
you

Hi, check this http://www.dit.ie/
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by kapela3: 12:23pm On May 24, 2013
Hello..Please, does anyone know if this school is Ok for students from Nigeria " American College Dublin". I was offered admission to pursue a Masters degree in International Business. The tuition and HETAC fee is 8040 euro. Please, i need info about this school. Should i proceed with the payment or seek admission in other better institutions?
Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by Amosiye: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Any one knows about itb in dublin . How is blanchardstown area. What are the current chances of a nigerian schooling and working part time. And what are the chances of getting a job after masters. While in the 3rd level graduate scheme
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by rafcrown(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Any KIND OF job for EU citizen in any part of Ireland for SS ROUTE?
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
rafcrown: Any KIND OF job for EU citizen in any part of Ireland for SS ROUTE?

East Coast is a better bet ie Wicklow / Wexford / Louth / Meath / Kildare , there are jobs there, but avoid places like Mayo, Roscommon, Donegal, avoid the West region generally in my opinion as there are no jobs there but house rent is so cheap there and you live large there but no jobs, only beach wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
kapela3: Hello..Please, does anyone know if this school is Ok for students from Nigeria " American College Dublin". I was offered admission to pursue a Masters degree in International Business. The tuition and HETAC fee is 8040 euro. Please, i need info about this school. Should i proceed with the payment or seek admission in other better institutions?
Thanks

My boss Vicjustice should answer your question. I live in Dublin, but i have no idea about this school
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Amosiye: Any one knows about itb in dublin . How is blanchardstown area. What are the current chances of a nigerian schooling and working part time. And what are the chances of getting a job after masters. While in the 3rd level graduate scheme

Blanchardstown is a large suburb of Dublin in Fingal, ITB is the Institute of technology in Blanchardstown. The Institute of Technology Blanchardstown (ITB) is located in Dublin City in the industrial and commercial hub of Blanchardstown. ITB was established in 1999 and offers courses at Higher Certificate, Ordinary Degree, Honours Degree and Masters Degree. Education opportunities at ITB cover a broad spectrum – languages, business, computing, engineering, horticulture and social studies. The state-sector college which is funded directly by the Irish government is one of the newest Higher Education Institutions in Ireland. ITB has excellent facilities and all courses are accredited by HETAC (Higher Education and Training Awards Council).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by rafcrown(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
@dotcomnamename-Thanks a lot.Great suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by rafcrown(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
I need info on how to search for work in Ireland,the pps no/national insurance no,travelling from Dublin to Kildare,Louth,Wexford,Meath and Wicklow.Any additional info for new people in Ireland.Travelling within ,bus ,train tickets.Self employment issues.Accommodation,school for children.Ticket from Lagos-Air france ,i think or any other one?
Plan to be there but need info from Nigerians living in Ireland.U can send info to

Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by spiggy: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
rafcrown:
I need info on how to search for work in Ireland,the pps no/national insurance no,travelling from Dublin to Kildare,Louth,Wexford,Meath and Wicklow.Any additional info for new people in Ireland.Travelling within ,bus ,train tickets.Self employment issues.Accommodation,school for children.Ticket from Lagos-Air france ,i think or any other one?
Plan to be there but need info from Nigerians living in Ireland.U can send info to

Thanks in advance.

Visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1067797/traveling-ireland-dublin-etc/1#27419890

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by Xtees: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Good day
please a friend wants to invite me from dublin for few, I have been denied Uk visa. I own my own registered business. Please what are my chances of getting Ireland visa. Please I would appreciate your assistance on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2018
Xtees:
Good day
please a friend wants to invite me from dublin for few, I have been denied Uk visa. I own my own registered business. Please what are my chances of getting Ireland visa. Please I would appreciate your assistance on how to go about it. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1067797/traveling-ireland-dublin-etc/1#27419890
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
i wan blow 5 million for Griffith college tuition fee msc international bussiness with hope of getting job and staying permanent any advice
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by joshosas: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by jgbemson1: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
how can someone apply for a visiting visa
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by damoceile: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
how easy is hustling over there in ireland, are there jobs over there like the UK and US
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by Haleemat90: 12:02am On Nov 20, 2018
Hi dotman , please any ideal on visa Appeal success rate ?? ��
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by dotcomnamename: 3:14am On Nov 20, 2018
Haleemat90:
Hi dotman , please any ideal on visa Appeal success rate ?? ��

I have replied you on this thread "Before you come to Ireland"
Re: Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here by Haleemat90: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ticket Racketeering Rocks Rigasa Rail Station On Abuja-kaduna Line / Military Plane Crashes In Algeria, 200 People Dead / FG, How Do We Get Home Safely During This Yuletide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.