Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria (11287 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by TableLeg(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2013
Whatever!
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Sobrit(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Learnt he is billed to be in ebonyi state wth d high echelons of d govt of the state for leadership seminar between today wednesday and tomorrow thursday at their staff development centre Abakaliki. Learnt he is billed to be in ebonyi state wth d high echelons of d govt of the state for leadership seminar between today wednesday and tomorrow thursday at their staff development centre Abakaliki. Learnt he is billed to be in ebonyi state wth d high echelons of d govt of the state for leadership seminar between today wednesday and tomorrow thursday at their staff development centre Abakaliki.
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by kkkp: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin ;DTell dem o!! Thou d truth is a bitter pill which is hard to swallow
Segeggs: as if d amount of false prophets we have aren't enough,this one is now here to swell d number
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by NovusHomo(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2013
brosss: This guy is blessed

Wow, just like that!
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by daylae(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2013
A man worth listenning to.
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
WENT TO THIS CHURCH IN CHICAGO WHEN MYLES MUNROE CAME THERE. CHURCH WAS ON KEDZIE AND MONTROSE I BELIEVE. NAIJA CHURCH. ANYWAY SHA NA SO MYLES MUNROE BEGIN SELL HIN BOOK FOR CHURCH. LOL. THE GUY NA HUSTLER. HE DEY APPEAL TO THE SPIRITUAL SIDE OF THE CONGREGATION TO BUY HIS BOOK. I REMEMBER ONE GUY BUYING LIKE ALL HIS BOOKS. THE BILL CAME TO LIKE $200 OR SO
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by akin101: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
na american hustler sad
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by creativemusic: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by league11(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
HIS WISDOM WORTHS LISTENING TO, ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by farem: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Spiff20: What's so special about him coming 2 lagos, dis is nt his first tym in nigeria i was in one of his leadership seminars in owerri last year
[color=#990000]
You went there just to look. It's a pity that your shallow mind could/can not grasp great truths from a great mind minds like Munroe. What a wasted 'going and listening' of yours!
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by JFACTOR1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Serious!!!! Pls what time exactly is his slot in Ebonyi? I cant wait to be there. Who is informed
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by farem: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
Spiff20: What's so special about him coming 2 lagos, dis is nt his first tym in nigeria i was in one of his leadership seminars in owerri last year
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by hclacid(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
4bobo: [b]A foreigner, pastor, and a black american preacher that last visited lagos ,about 5 years back around the time fashola came in as a governor, revisited lagos this week, and really saw and acknowledged what had been changed and developed( even without asking who did that) whereby some bigot nairalanders in association with 40 man laptop crew, who has never visited lagos for the past ten years( and some, i believe never visit lagos in their life time) will be castigating, posting non sense, and asking questions they can never ask their serving governors ,about lagos. Do you think it is easy to govern a state like lagos?
I dont care anyway, because they will still say it was fashola that gave the preacher ,money to speak about his achievements.
But until we appreciate our own that are really working both in federal and state levels, (criticize them, when needs be), then this country can be better than this, not political sentiment that create hatreds and wickedness just because of some individual personal interests[/b].

Dr. Myles Munroe is from the Bahamas. He's one of the people God used to transform my mind set. Highly annoited by GOD
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dr. Monroe is a real blessing for this generation and the generations unborn. His books has really help me in my life and career.
As for those who draw unreasonable conclusions, i feel only pity. Firstly, Dr. Myles Monroe is not even a prophet. Besides, the obvious question would be; 'have you read his books; have you heard his messages; have you seen his quotaions? I'm sure if your answers had been 'YES', there would be a staggering difference in responses. It's obvious you don't know him.
I would really miss not attending his seminars. His teachings are worthy of a kings attention.

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
4bobo: A foreigner, pastor, and a black american preacher that last visited lagos ,about 5 years back around the time fashola came in as a governor, revisited lagos this week, and really saw and acknowledged what had been changed and developed( even without asking who did that) whereby some bigot nairalanders in association with 40 man laptop crew, who has never visited lagos for the past ten years( and some, i believe never visit lagos in their life time) will be castigating, posting non sense, and asking questions they can never ask their serving governors ,about lagos. Do you think it is easy to govern a state like lagos?
I dont care anyway, because they will still say it was fashola that gave the preacher ,money to speak about his achievements.
But until we appreciate our own that are really working both in federal and state levels, (criticize them, when needs be), then this country can be better than this, not political sentiment that create hatreds and wickedness just because of some individual personal interests.

Myles Munroe has been in Lagos more than 10 times in the last 5 years. And he has traveled across Nigeria too. He was in Warri 4 months ago. He was in Uyo sometime back. He was also in Abuja. And he is always in Lagos including in December last year. The man didn't say Lagos has changed,He said Nigeria has changed. The credit for the changes in Nigeria in your warped mind should be attributed to Fashola and not Jonathan. Low-level thinking. What the heck are you talking about?
I love Fashola and I appreciate his efforts in Lagos, but I also appreciate the infrastructural change going on across Nigeria both at Federal level and in so many states across the country. As much as I give credit to Fashola for his successes, I must also give credit to Jonathan for his immense successes. Nigeria is a much more difficult place to govern than our small mono-cultural island called Lagos.

In case you failed to realize, the man was at the airport and saw the changes happening there too in comparison to what it was previously.Changes that are carried out by the Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by farem: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: WENT TO THIS CHURCH IN CHICAGO WHEN MYLES MUNROE CAME THERE. CHURCH WAS ON KEDZIE AND MONTROSE I BELIEVE. NAIJA CHURCH. ANYWAY SHA NA SO MYLES MUNROE BEGIN SELL HIN BOOK FOR CHURCH. LOL. THE GUY NA HUSTLER. HE DEY APPEAL TO THE SPIRITUAL SIDE OF THE CONGREGATION TO BUY HIS BOOK. I REMEMBER ONE GUY BUYING LIKE ALL HIS BOOKS. THE BILL CAME TO LIKE $200 OR SO
The Truth remai hidden in a book for a fools. Books are forever the sources of wisdom. But for any continually-be-a fool, it is a waste of resources. Fools will rather revel on how much they spend on booze or some diabetes-induced pasta

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
farem:
The Truth remai hidden in a book for a fools. Books are forever the sources of wisdom. But for any continually-be-a fool, it is a waste of resources. Fools will rather revel on how much they spend on booze or some diabetes-induced pasta
BUT YOU DO ERR MY FRIEND. WHY BUY A BOOK THAT WILL TELL YOU WHATS IN A BOOK YOU ALREADY HAVE ? ARE YOU TOO ST-UPID TO READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF ? ( NOT TALKING TO YOU. ITS AN OPEN QUESTION )
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
thelastPope:

Do you know who this man is? You have no clue! This man is more popular than the president of his country and has done more for his country than his president can dream of.
WHO THEFCK IS HE? A CHEAP HUSTLER THATS 4 SURE! POPULAR THAN WHO?? NIGGA STAY OFF THE CRACK PIPE
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by thehomer: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nigerian tithes flying away.
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by jaydude(f): 6:25am On Feb 21, 2013
Logicboy03: Another fraud.

Looking for more people to deceive abi? All these charlatans in the church!

Do u know who Myles Munroe is? Do u knw hw much he makes from his best selling books alone? Even @ affordable prices? I wonder why aethists find christian threads so interesting, must u click? U should be old enough 2 know that everyone has rights 2 his life and actions, even if pastors deceive people, how many threads here have u seen people complain of being deceived? Why not find something more productive 2 do wit ur fingers? Btw if dem born u well go and tell him to his face, if u nor go abandon aethism..that's if u can even get 2 d gate of where he's located self.. I understand we are allowed to criticize, but too much of it doesn't make much sense
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by jaydude(f): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2013
obadiah777: WENT TO THIS CHURCH IN CHICAGO WHEN MYLES MUNROE CAME THERE. CHURCH WAS ON KEDZIE AND MONTROSE I BELIEVE. NAIJA CHURCH. ANYWAY SHA NA SO MYLES MUNROE BEGIN SELL HIN BOOK FOR CHURCH. LOL. THE GUY NA HUSTLER. HE DEY APPEAL TO THE SPIRITUAL SIDE OF THE CONGREGATION TO BUY HIS BOOK. I REMEMBER ONE GUY BUYING LIKE ALL HIS BOOKS. THE BILL CAME TO LIKE $200 OR SO

Pastors collect offerings and tithes u guys condemn and call them thieves, this one is selling own books now you are complaining, what do u want him to do? Make pastor go beg for street? Na wa ooh
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by hopedavid(f): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2013
Great man of God. Shame to haters
Re: Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria by blackmale(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2013
i like dr myles munroe,,, he has good messages in his teaching..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 / Why Do People Sleep In Church / Book by Mary Baxter is dangerous and is not divine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.