Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Dirty Job Pays The Most - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Dirty Job Pays The Most (23770 Views)

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? / Your Employer Pays You Twice By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by ogundokun: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2013
Asewo !

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by afolabisegun(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2013
Politics. Drug Dealers. Yahoo Plus.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by omotola1(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2013
greatgod2012: Instead of sitting idly,.......an idle hand/mind is d devil's workshop........i may rather go for selling of akara or puff-puff. I tell you, these make money.
Na when you go start? Abi you don start sef?
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by illicit(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2013
LAUNDRY
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by omotola1(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2013
booqee: see another dirty black pot here calling kettle black! angry go back and check the guy's post. His post was not written in pidgin, it was written in english! Tell me, how does any of these words correlate with pidgin: "what is higher killer?common correct yourself"??
If you're going to speak pidgin, speak it, and if you're going to speak english speak it, if it is ibo or yoruba speak it!
So don't come here and give me that sh.it about it been pidgin english..'cos the dude aint speaking pidgin..but english my dear.

is there any crime in correcting a brother..?? When no mockery was intended. undecided
Being
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Wadynatural(f): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2013
IYA NGBALI: what is higher killer?common correct yourself olodo
y not correct him than calling somebody dirty name.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by azpekuliar: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2013
Gala! Gala! Gala! Gala! Gala! Gala!
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2013
azpekuliar: Gala! Gala! Gala! Gala! Gala! Gala!

That aint Dirty -- Thats Hustling on the Street cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Braimoh100(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2013
Assasins, snipers
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by obitrac: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2013
Downloading of music,videos,software sales,fone flashing,upgrade and sale of fairly used fones,laptops and accesories
Repairs of fones and lappy.Try these and I assure u will go home with at least 6 thousand everyday and 200 thousand per month
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by xyoung: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2013
[size=28pt]GBOMO GBOMO [/size]
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by badesco(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2013
S*x sells:
Ashawo business na correct business
Have you tried the business before?
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by sucezTP(f): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
Scarpon: frozen foods pay pass I swear

Yeah, right! But, it only pays where there is constant electricity!

1 Like

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by DorcasKaruana: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
I think apart for politics which is a dirty game, we have engineering like mechanical engineering guys are always in aprons joining metal parts or doing something here and there. Its both tiresome and dirty but pays very well.

www.careerpointkenya.com
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Sike(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dirty or Clean, Money is all that matters!
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by azpekuliar: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
El Guapo:

That aint Dirty -- Thats Hustling on the Street cheesy

Dem dey wear tie to do am? cheesy
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Napzeey: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
princewell: I rather think that plumbing job pays more.
what makes that a dirty job??...re u a learner??.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by esperiense(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
I think they call it Hired not higher
ndala: Higher kiler
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by gbenga007(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
saw a conductor counting an excess of 20000 as early as 1200hrs. It couldnt have been yesterday's.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Napzeey: what makes that a dirty job??...re u a learner??.
Yes, he is and he is learning from you.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
edogu: Here in ph, i know of a guy who makes N20000 wkly by selling home movies/pirated foreign movies using a wheel barrow. He buys a copy of nollywood movie 4 N100 and sells it 4 N200. If its actually right, then 20000 is stil okay although d job can b stressful.
YÒu better don't get caught.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
roughneck or rousabout on an oil rig
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
I have realised that native doctors whether fake or original make more money than most graduates. The key is that if you understand that most of our problems are psychological, you will understand how to solve peoples problem and they will think that you performed some kind of magic.

1 Like

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by PATOPROP(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2013
mazaje:

Conductors do not earn up to 1000 naira daily. . .my younger brother has 3 buses and the combine earnings of the driver and conductor is not up to 3000 naira daily. . .

This is laughable...It depends on where your younger brother's buses ply...May be it is Abule Egba or Alagbole Akute. Tell him to change route to: Ajah to Obalende or CMS to Adeola Odeku...He go Hammer grin grin grin
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2013
azpekuliar:

Dem dey wear tie to do am? cheesy

Lol -- Not all Hustles require tie, u can Ask Rick Ross grin grin
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Chinatownm(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=mazaje]

Conductors do not earn up to 1000 naira daily. . .my younger brother has 3 buses and the combine earnings of the driver and conductor is not up to 3000 naira daily. . .

Where did you get ur own info. Check ur source very well, those guys are into blood moni. Like seriously.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Marsh104(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
mazaje:

it depends on the route bro!
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2013
Marsh104: it depends on the route bro!
Yah, very true.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by pinnochio(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
gudexdarex: I go dae bang around ntn concern me

Exactly how 'Akpos' would answer! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by minute(f): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2013
1.Politician

2.Septic Tank cleaner/Janitor

3.Army

4. Psychologist(75% assaulted)

5.Terrorist

6.Butt Doctor

7.Oil rig driller

8.Bee Keeper

9.Lawyer

10.Professional mourner
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by trustnobody01(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2013
pro01:

Funny. You don't seem to realise that the driver and conductor would first 'pay themselves' before handing over the under-declared daily returns to your brother (as is always the case, unless the owner of the bus drives it himself). What this means is that the driver and conductor most likely make more money than the owner of the bus.

That's the more reason why I can't venture into transport biz, the driver and the conductor usually short-change the owner. This is done by under declaring the actual money made. Also they don't maintain the bus so as to make it road worthy. They are basically concerned about their daily earnings which runs contrary to the principle,idea,intention and calculations of the owner..

Except you will be driving the bus,riding the keke or motorcycle by yourself, transport bizness is a bad idea.

ITS CLEARLY A SCENARIO OF ROBING PETER TO PAY PAUL...
pro01:

Funny. You don't seem to realise that the driver and conductor would first 'pay themselves' before handing over the under-declared daily returns to your brother (as is always the case, unless the owner of the bus drives it himself). What this means is that the driver and conductor most likely make more money than the owner of the bus.

That's the more reason why I can't venture into transport biz, the driver and the conductor usually short-change the owner. This is done by under declaring the actual money made. Also they don't maintain the bus so as to make it road worthy. They are basically concerned about their daily earnings which runs contrary to the principle,idea,intention and calculations of the owner..

Except you will be driving the bus,riding the keke or motorcycle by yourself, transport bizness is a bad idea.

pro01:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Say These Things Again At Your Office / My Employer Is Taking Advantage Of Me / The Power Of Numbers- By Oliver Tan- The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.