Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run (16557 Views)

Newspaper Vendor Demands N50m From Asuquo-Etim And Apology For Assault / Jonathan Rains Dollars On South-west Obas (each given $250,000 (N50m)) - Punch / JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by badesco(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2013
Dont blame the guy after all he only stole N50m peanut, how about his predecessors that stole millions. what happen? nothing.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by theripper2: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2013
50 million pere, RMD is too dull abeg, I no fit remember wen last I here say political office holder thief million.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by tigonana: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2013
Rmd cool dwn joor no jail for u once u knw d right tin to do,300k don dey ok for efcc nd u are free as d air, na naija we dey.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by maclatunji: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2013
This thread is very revealing...

1 Like

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by philips70(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2013
1 shortblackboy: I guess d saying innocent until proven guilty means nothing to u niggaz

Is the shortness affecting your thinking ability?
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by ochallo: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2013
olajide_07: How funny, can life be! this is a man that told vien tetsola that Tuface was not good enough for her he wasn't educated and didn't have money, now that 50m tuface can dash him without a blink now he running away because of 50m RMD, you big pass this O! See the legacy u are leaving
where would tuface get 50 million to dash someone, you must have the same brain as anne macaulay.

1 Like

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2013
olajide_07: How funny, can life be! this is a man that told vien tetsola that Tuface was not good enough for her he wasn't educated and didn't have money, now that 50m tuface can dash him without a blink now he running away because of 50m RMD, you big pass this O! See the legacy u are leaving
and how is tufave going to dash him 50m he be billionare stop exaggeratng mtcheew
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by 1oracle(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2013
When will we start to hear good news in Nigeria?
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by Chefo(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
jpcomrade: Integrity can only be tested with the position of resposibility,wait to be tested with one before u condemn others, in Nigeria corruption now run through gene.so serious.
linage of thieves.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by prettyboi1(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2013
I'm opening my chest up to GEJ's butt-lickers,you guys can shoot me for what I'm about saying. "When people talk & say the truth about GEJ & how weak his government is,d butt lickers would come out beating drums & insulting everyone." I thought you guys (GEJ sycophants) always shout about how "GeJ is very committed to fighting corruption?" I laugh out very loudly. Please let any Nigerian who is sincere tell me which government besides GEJ's government where ordinary people & even low-ranked government officials had the guts to steal public funds without fear? Have you guys noticed how people have been stealing money around the country since the inception of GEJ's government? Even thieving dictators might not even have the guts to steal such huge amounts of money without fear but what do we have here? People now steal money in BILLIONS without fear.
These monies stolen by certain individuals are even more than government's budget allocation for some ministries & yet one person steals them like common change over & over without fear. You know why? The reason is that GEJ is a fukking joke & nobody fears him. GEJ please you have ruined Nigeria enough with your cluelessness,lack of guts & lack of grip. Please do not come contesting for anything in Nigeria in 2015 please,please & please.

Now,watch GEJ dogs hustle to bite me & say things like "how does this topic/article relate to GEJ?"

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by OluEmmaAss: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
Destroying hard-earned reputation!!

3 Likes

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by juman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is old news. I read it sometimes ago and RMD denied it.

Several sources in the commissioner’s office had confided that a former commissioner in the Ministry had applied for the N50 million to organize the “Delta State Expo 2007,” disclosing that the state could not release the funds then due to some financial challenges. However, when the funds were released into the Tourism account in May, 2012, Mr. Mofe Damijo allegedly said that the ministry could no longer carry out the event since it had elapsed by six years and Deltans would have forgotten about the event.

The news has K-LEG.

The money for “Delta State Expo 2007,” released in 2012??
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by Rooneyboy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Otses: The same RMD we know? Something seems to be amiss for sure.

And how much do u know him

U see ur life grin

Vouching for someone u see ONLY on ur screen.

3 Likes

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by ohbejay(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Bro MRD I beg go pay ur fine,tell efcc or court say yes u guilty n say sori ,I don help u calculate ur fine,ur own no be 27bilions ,na just 50milions so ur fine is 114000#,I beg go with cheque ooooooooooo ,next time think higher,like 500m,or 1b,May devil help u

1 Like

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by jpon411v(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
NIGERIA JAGA JAGA... EVERYTHING SCATTER SCATTER....
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by jpon411v(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
LMAO!!!
ohbejay: Bro MRD I beg go pay ur fine,tell efcc or court say yes u guilty n say sori ,I don help u calculate ur fine,ur own no be 27bilions ,na just 50milions so ur fine is 114000#,I beg go with cheque ooooooooooo ,next time think higher,like 500m,or 1b,May devil help u
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by Orikinla(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
[size=48pt]All the enemies of Mr. Richard Mofe Damijo will be disgraced.
Nigeria is full of envious and jealous people, and there are legions of them even on Nairaland.[/size]
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by chucky234(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Hw do u mean? are u proud of those stealing billions? am happy EFCC is now on his neck,soon they will catch him and jail he. The money was made for d state n not for only 2 of them to eat. Wicked ass.
Jail him? In this country wey we dey,I surely you be pure learner.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by nlofficial(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
blink182: Rmd you see your life, being disgraced over petty cash. You people should leave Uduaghan to run delta state alone but you insist you must be commissioner-poverty stricken commissioner.

House boys and drivers of ibori's commissioners made more than this and efcc didn't harass them. I pray you get arrested and sent to jail.

Petty indeed. Is there any Nigerian who is not corrupt? I think it circulates in the blood birth to birth. Who could have thought a veteran actor like RMD and much respected would involve himself in fraudulent activity?
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by sylve11: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Na wa o. sad cool
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
blink182: Rmd you see your life, being disgraced over petty cash. You people should leave Uduaghan to run delta state alone but you insist you must be commissioner-poverty stricken commissioner.

House boys and drivers of ibori's commissioners made more than this and efcc didn't harass them. I pray you get arrested and sent to jail.

Missed this : "I pray, you get arrested, tried in a competent court and sent to jail"
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
ohbejay: Bro MRD I beg go pay ur fine,tell efcc or court say yes u guilty n say sori ,I don help u calculate ur fine,ur own no be 27bilions ,na just 50milions so ur fine is 114000#,I beg go with cheque ooooooooooo ,next time think higher,like 500m,or 1b,May devil help u

It is RMD - Richard Mofe Damijo not MRD.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by tomakint: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
The guy na good actor he is merely acting out his "Nollywood" parts in real life, unfortunately, he is about to get messed up! cool
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by quality01(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
pretty_boi: I'm opening my chest up to GEJ's butt-lickers,you guys can shoot me for what I'm about saying. "When people talk & say the truth about GEJ & how weak his government is,d butt lickers would come out beating drums & insulting everyone." I thought you guys (GEJ sycophants) always shout about how "GeJ is very committed to fighting corruption?" I laugh out very loudly. Please let any Nigerian who is sincere tell me which government besides GEJ's government where ordinary people & even low-ranked government officials had the guts to steal public funds without fear? Have you guys noticed how people have been stealing money around the country since the inception of GEJ's government? Even thieving dictators might not even have the guts to steal such huge amounts of money without fear but what do we have here? People now steal money in BILLIONS without fear.
These monies stolen by certain individuals are even more than government's budget allocation for some ministries & yet one person steals them like common change over & over without fear. You know why? The reason is that GEJ is a fukking joke & nobody fears him. GEJ please you have ruined Nigeria enough with your cluelessness,lack of guts & lack of grip. Please do not come contesting for anything in Nigeria in 2015 please,please & please.

Now,watch GEJ dogs hustle to bite me & say things like "how does this topic/article relate to GEJ?"

. Truly GEJ is jst a ceremonial president.doz working wit him sees him as noting bt jst talk n no action.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by Greatken007(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
pretty_boi: I'm opening my chest up to GEJ's butt-lickers,you guys can shoot me for what I'm about saying. "When people talk & say the truth about GEJ & how weak his government is,d butt lickers would come out beating drums & insulting everyone." I thought you guys (GEJ sycophants) always shout about how "GeJ is very committed to fighting corruption?" I laugh out very loudly. Please let any Nigerian who is sincere tell me which government besides GEJ's government where ordinary people & even low-ranked government officials had the guts to steal public funds without fear? Have you guys noticed how people have been stealing money around the country since the inception of GEJ's government? Even thieving dictators might not even have the guts to steal such huge amounts of money without fear but what do we have here? People now steal money in BILLIONS without fear.

Must you always have something to say?Now see the rubbish u just posted,hw i wish i can give you a knock on that ur dull head

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
If RMD were nt in govt, he'd be among those granting interviews and condemning d "widespread corruption in d land".
A thief wtout opportunity thinks himself an honourable man.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by Lakayana: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
The other day it was said that 18million Nigerians are mentally sick that is small compared to the number of thieves we have I believe 100million are both mad and thieves. From your comments all of you if given the chance will steal well into the billions.

1 Like

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by otokx(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Waiting for his own side of the story.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by mikkyohi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
They should investigate with care so as not to punish the innocent souls
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rooneyboy: RMD is a big disgrace, just 50million is all he could steal when his mates are stealing in hundreds of millions/ Billions.

He needs to be jailed for his short sightedness .
delta state commissioners are only permitted to sign N1m cheque and I wonder if the governor hasn't taken that right from them.

During ibori's tenure, commissioners had access to the whole budget allocated to their ministry, local government chairmen had their full allocation but today the story is so pathetic and these fools will not let the governor govern alone.

Rmd is a disgrace to himself and entire family. Kwashoikor commissioner.
Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by deletrue: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rooneyboy: RMD is a big disgrace, just 50million is all he could steal when his mates are stealing in hundreds of millions/ Billions.

He needs to be jailed for his short sightedness .
In other words, he should have stolen many more millions. No problem. I do not know where you live. But just go to the side of tired roads or any busy road, especially mondays, take a critical look of all passersby, some are completely finished, wearing worned out dresses, worned out bath room slippers etc. The exactly cause is corruption. Look, people are really suffering in the midst of plenty.
RMD, you must suffer for this. Stupid young man.

1 Like

Re: N50M Fraud: RMD Reportedly On The Run by tomakint: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Greatken007: Must you always have something to say?Now see the rubbish u just posted,hw i wish i can give you a knock on that ur dull head
Even in his sleep, you can tell the guy is a born-dullard cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg no kill me with laff cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee / Lai Mohammed Led A Campaign Train To The Family Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Adamu: APC Will Reconcile Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Other Aspirants After Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.