Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

If Your CV Is Placed In A Company's File, Does It Mean You Have Gotten The Job?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If Your CV Is Placed In A Company's File, Does It Mean You Have Gotten The Job?? (670 Views)

Shell Accepting Cv...... Is This Real Or Fake? / If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / When Your CV Is Returned At An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your CV Is Placed In A Company's File, Does It Mean You Have Gotten The Job?? by MariamUT(f): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2013
I was called for an interview in a certain media house and I met the HR manager on monday (last week). He didn't really ask me much questions but it's like he wasn't quite impressed with my CV. I found out that my CV was in the company's file with a form attached to it (I didn't get to fill the form tho). The HR said he would listen to my audition and forward it to the quality assurance manager and he'd get back to me and I've not heard from him since then. I don't know if he just said that to tell me off in a polite way or I'm just being impatient. I'm really confused, your replies would be of great help pls.
Re: If Your CV Is Placed In A Company's File, Does It Mean You Have Gotten The Job?? by adewasco2k(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2013
MariamUT: I was called for an interview in a certain media house and I met the HR manager on monday (last week). He didn't really ask me much questions but it's like he wasn't quite impressed with my CV. I found out that my CV was in the company's file with a form attached to it (I didn't get to fill the form tho). The HR said he would listen to my audition and forward it to the quality assurance manager and he'd get back to me and I've not heard from him since then. I don't know if he just said that to tell me off in a polite way or I'm just being impatient. I'm really confused, your replies would be of great help pls.

1. For you to be called for an interview, your CV must be in the company``s file...(when you send your CV, they will print it out and review)
2. Saying he is not impress with your CV is totally not a reason because as i said, he must have read it before calling you for an interview.
3. In a media house like that, definately they will listen to your audition and not by the HRM alone, before they make decisions.

So goodluck and all you need is to pray and stay positive.
Re: If Your CV Is Placed In A Company's File, Does It Mean You Have Gotten The Job?? by MariamUT(f): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Tnx a lot for that Ade. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

To All Invited NIMC Applicant..attention. / Mobile/smart Phone And Tablet Repair Technicians- Competitive Salary / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.