Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Arsenal Prayer - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Prayer (467 Views)

Funny Picture Of A Chelsea Fan Turns Prayer Warrior / T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. / Special Prayer For Manchester United At Wembley Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Prayer by midetinz(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2013
O GOD, Please do not let my case be like that of arsenal FC whose death period and month is known by all and sundry,yet they constantly fail to make heaven with the right attitude(next stage).
Do not let me be a mere entertainer in my job, loved by all by pattern of assignment execution yet has NOTHING to show for it for several years. Do not let me be a hinderance to people`s success;my loyalist shouldnt leave me before they could be successful. Make me not an Arsene wenger whose END never justified his means.
Do not make me an audience amidst champions....let me be CELEBRATED not TOLERATED! This i sincerely pray for.......AMEN?
Re: Arsenal Prayer by Sumbarkaya(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2013
If I.m in the position to answer this prayer of yours, this would be it:

I dont think and see things the way you do.

You think the management will be keeping him this long if he is not adding any tangible or meaningful value to the club?
Re: Arsenal Prayer by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2013
Sumbarkaya: If I.m in the position to answer this prayer of yours, this would be it:

I dont think and see things the way you do.

You think the management will be keeping him this long if he is not adding any tangible or meaningful value to the club?
week32 football pool betting nap 9,10. ..... Full nap cost 1500. Note i didn't force you only wise men take opportunities very important.

(1) (Reply)

Inter Vs Ac / Suarez Could Face Retrospective Action After Biting Chelsea's Ivanovic. / Jose Mourinho Signs 4 Years Deal With Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.