Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. (35025 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich - UCL: (1 - 3) On 19th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Canisma(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2012
=
THE WORDS OF T.B Joshua. On sunday 6th may, 2012.
When all these rumours were going on, i asked God to show me the game.
He then showed me.
What i saw in the first half was not good for Chelsea.
Infact, Your Chelsea needs more prayers in this match than their opponent, Bayern munich. I see a Bayern player scoring a goal in the first half. I CANT SAY MORE THAN THAT. So pray for your club.

Its a Bayern win today.

3 Likes

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by wesley80(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2012
I thot he also said something about a bald headed man scoring a goal? I read that bit on his FB page.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by MrCyberRanks(m): 1:18am On May 07, 2012
embarassed
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Homar(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2012
He said point blank that bayern will win chelsea . For the sake of god its just a game . Am a bayern fan but i did not kill myself when we lost to inter in 2010 final . I pray that bayern win but if chelsea do win i aint gonna kill myself . And what the fucck does he mean by watching the first half only and praying for chelsea . This guy is useless does he think that bayern munich does not have fans in nigeria or what . The guy is useless . Me i have my faith that bayern will win . The guy should stick to his bible and leave football alone . Uefa is big money am talking about millions of £ and if tb was in europe and prophecyed that instant he will see himself in prison . Its a sports for godsake and you are killing the game already .

2 Likes

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 08, 2012
When I preedicted a 2-2 draw at Barcelona and Ramires to be the man to do the both scoring though torres did, I was called a liar.

Ok now when I first heard TB predicted Chelsea to win the Title I felt uncomfortable because what I equally saw was the opposite.

Unfortunately & fortunately....its a dream come true!!
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 08, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by emmke(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2012
"your chelsea needs more players in this match than their opponent bayern munich" what does that mean? Like chelsea needs to play with 15 players against bayern's 11 or what?

1 Like

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by dplordx(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2012
is this what pastors do nowadays, predict football scores, and who will die, and they earn so much millions?
i think i better start a church project. jesus is the best format wey dey pay now adays! choi!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Yorisb: 4:34pm On May 08, 2012
Canisma: T.B Joshua has finally broken his silence on the Champions league final.

THE WORDS OF T.B Joshua.

He then showed me. What i saw in the first half was not good for Chelsea.
Infact, Your Chelsea needs more prayers in this match than their opponent, Bayern munich.

Is he now a football pundit?
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by goldenval(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2012
Canisma: T.B Joshua has finally broken his silence on the Champions league final.
He stated that He NEVER prophecied last sunday that Chelsea would win.
Hear Him:
"I never said anything about the match. I never did".
He then asked his congration if they ever heard him predict the game. The congregation then answered, NO in unison.
He continued, "Please, you people should stop embarrassing me on the internet. Why are people lying against me ? I did not say anything about the game. I even heard an analyst on Supersport say that i prophecied about the game. Please, i am here to tell you that i never prophecied about the game. He continued that some people are trying to use him as a bait to win the cup.
After the congregation confirmed that the Prophet never predicted about the game, They now all in unison called on the prophet to please tell them what would happen in the match. After much pressure, He now opened up on the game.
=
THE WORDS OF T.B Joshua.
He then showed me.
Infact, Your Chelsea needs more prayers in this match than their opponent, Bayern munich. I see a Bayern player scoring a goal in the first half. I CANT SAY MORE THAN THAT. So pray for your club.
These prophecies, God reveal it to me so as to show men that He is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever. If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see proof that Jesus is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever.
At this juncture, a Chelsea fan in the church came out to ask the Prophet to pray for Chelsea. The prophet now told him that he was saying what he, the prophet, has seen. But what the man as a fan can do now is to pray for his team since its just a game.
Now, I , Canisma, has assessed this prophecy and by my understanding, this prophecy tells me that Chelsea would lose out in the final. This tells me that Bayern Munich would win THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
Chelsea fans, take heart. Lol

UP BAYERN MUNICH !!!
My source is:
Emmanuel T.V, I watched it live on emmanuel t.v {Morning Service} on sunday 8th may, 2012.

Please he didn't say bayern munich would win but he said we should pray for chelsea

"Tb Joshua said this ""I will tell you what happened only in the first half, so that i wont break the morale of young people who love football. I have finished watching the first half. Chelsea needs more prayer than bayern munich. I see someone heading a ball. Chelsea needs more prayer. But the first half of the game ended in favor of Bayern player scoring with heading and assistant by one black tall man. But remember that i never prophesied anything about chelsea in the past. I am just saying this. Remember I said it, Chelsea needs more prayer.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by tolahood9(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2012
Why always him? Sheh, better thing no dey to do? undecided
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 08, 2012
Power Pass Power Mehn -- Ma Octpus Paul Called me From Hell to Inform that the Team In Blue is Winning this 2-1 cool cool cool
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 08, 2012
My God will embarass you joshua.You are the one that need serious prayers not chelsea baba wereeeeeey ! tongue
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by maclatunji: 4:50pm On May 08, 2012
I expect Bayern to win but what is up with this TB Joshua rubbish? Come on! Oh! I forgot, this is Nigeria.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by lilkech(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2012
THIS MUST BE THE MOST USELESS FRONT PAGE TOPIC EVER
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by karpentar: 4:53pm On May 08, 2012
This is an open ended prediction that tells nothing. Typical TB prophecies! If Chelsea wins, it implies that Chelsea prayed more. On the other hand, should Chelsea be defeated, it then connotes that Chelsea fans didn't pray hard enough as he recommended. Either way, his phony prophecy would turn out fulfilled and there’ll be more praise to the skies by his indoctrinated and bewitched followers. Wayo man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by ambrosini593(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2012
I keep on telling my friends tb joshua has seen the end of the even. Before that sunday, he is giving fans hope. When nigeria won by one goal scored by obinna nsofor he never said he will watch the second half. He knows that chelsea will loose the final, we should understand the prophesy he gave was a parable indicating it is over for chelsea

1 Like

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Guapo(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2012
He stated that He NEVER prophecied last sunday that Chelsea would win.
Hear Him:
"I never said anything about the match. I never did".
He then asked his congration if they ever heard him predict the game. The congregation then answered, NO in unison.
He continued, "Please, you people should stop embarrassing me on the internet. Why are people lying against me ? I did not say anything about the game. I even heard an analyst on Supersport say that i prophecied about the game. Please, i am here to tell you that i never prophecied about the game. He continued that some people are trying to use him as a bait to win the cup.
After the congregation confirmed that the Prophet never predicted about the game, They now all in unison called on the prophet to please tell them what would happen in the match. After much pressure, He now opened up on the game.
=
THE WORDS OF T.B Joshua.
He then showed me.
These prophecies, God reveal it to me so as to show men that He is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever. If millions of this generation are to believe, they must see proof that Jesus is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever.
At this juncture, a Chelsea fan in the church came out to ask the Prophet to pray for Chelsea. The prophet now told him that he was saying what he, the prophet, has seen. But what the man as a fan can do now is to pray for his team since its just a game.
Now, I , Canisma, has assessed this prophecy and by my understanding, this prophecy tells me that Chelsea would lose out in the final. This tells me that Bayern Munich would win THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
Chelsea fans, take heart. Lol

UP BAYERN MUNICH !!!
My source is:
Emmanuel T.V, I watched it live on emmanuel t.v {Morning Service} on sunday 8th may, 2012.

Really? God showed him the first half of the match? Na who run commentary? Angel Gabriel?
Rabbish! Who does this man think God is? Hehehe these are signs of the end time. Pack ur bags fellas its time

3 Likes

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by amosy007: 5:01pm On May 08, 2012
choi.. Another rubish prophesy post against tb joshua... Has anybody confirmed this yet?
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by silibaba: 5:02pm On May 08, 2012
embarassed embarassedjobless and fake prophet embarassed embarassed
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by ceejayluv(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2012
Now, this is getting ridiculous!! So if d two teams pray hard, who's God gonna answer? Oh, ok Mr. Josh, i wan play Baba Ijebu. Pray 4 me and give me number abeg.

2 Likes

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by silibaba: 5:04pm On May 08, 2012
shocked shocked shocked o'boy see as VIEWING THIS TOPIC take full like wen then they show barca vs real madrid shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by greall1: 5:04pm On May 08, 2012
2weeks ago here on nairaland predict chealse win the game. Last week he deny on same nairaland that he didn't say so. Another news d!s week god show him that bayern score first half while chealse need to pray hard & need more players to win the cup. Now my advice to chealse coach should go to market to buy more players as the man said before final. Lolz dis TB funny playin like a kid.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 08, 2012
Why would he say Chelsea needs prayers. I thought it was a game in the first instance and not a matter of life and death like in Politics.
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by scopusng(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2012
My source is:
[/quote]

Haba, I though today's date is 8th of May which is MONDAY and not Sunday.Abi na moon u dey stay?
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by wandeay: 5:08pm On May 08, 2012
wetin concern pastor concern football, is dat so-called prophecy his only work? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeww!
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by bigsean(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2012
Enough of TB Joshua gist abeg!
religion itself is a scam!
As TB Joshua's ways sounds weird to u, thats how your religion or sect sounds f.u.c.king weird to the next person. (Think about it for a second)

1 Like

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by greatlee(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2012
I love this man so much as a super man of God. Infact, he is the only true pastor in Naija as far as am concerned. How many pastors in niaja have helped the poor and needy in one way or the other? The anseer is non, rather they will prefer to give to the already bouyant fedral gvt. Stop talking bad against this man of God!!

4 Likes

Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by realpeople: 5:13pm On May 08, 2012
From my facebook page you could see that I have already laid down the prophecy on 25th of APril

Read from there
http://www.facebook.com/kingbestmann/posts/141355889327696
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2012
Na wa oo
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Johnson6: 5:18pm On May 08, 2012
Joshua abey tell God 4 us 2 dey show u baba Ijebu numbers so dt u go dey giv us.Joshua,i told my girl frend dt is ova pls tell wl she come and beg me
Re: T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. by Bontee: 5:18pm On May 08, 2012
wesley80: I thot he also said something about a bald headed man scoring a goal? I read that bit on his FB page.

Yes he said a bald head man will score probably the only goal in the first half and he will be assisted by a tall man with black hair. So that means it is mario gomez that will work the goal for robben i think. He said bayern will win the first half and he will give the full prophecy this coming sunday before the final match next week so lets wait for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? / Chelsea vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 17th Spetember 2017 / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.