Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Gain Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gain Weight (6758 Views)

How To Use Creatine Blast To Gain Weight / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gain Weight by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2013
helo if u ve ideas on hw to gain weight post it here
Re: Gain Weight by KateSpade(f): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
purebarbie: helo if u ve ideas on hw to gain weight post it here

intake more calories
diets high in fat
You can still eat healthy fats like peanut butter, avocado, cheese
http://www.livestrong.com/article/559275-how-to-gain-weight-keep-it-on/
Re: Gain Weight by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
KateSpade:

intake more calories
diets high in fat
You can still eat healthy fats like peanut butter, avocado, cheese
http://www.livestrong.com/article/559275-how-to-gain-weight-keep-it-on/
thanks,u cn do better
Re: Gain Weight by elampiro(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2013
purebarbie: thanks,u cn do better

You are ok the way you are. I like it. Do you wanna spoil your shape?
Re: Gain Weight by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
elampiro:

You are ok the way you are. I like it. Do you wanna spoil your shape?
thanks elampiro,i like it too,but u know what? I tend to ve a bigger hips,butt and boobs when i gain weight ,it gives me a curver shape.do u know what i cn do to gain instant weight?
Re: Gain Weight by elampiro(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
purebarbie: thanks elampiro,i like it too,but u know what? I tend to ve a bigger hips,butt and boobs when i gain weight ,it gives me a curver shape.do u know what i cn do to gain instant weight?

Yes I know dear. Be my babe and you will gain weight.

Well, I think you should not force it. You look young. When you get to you late 20s and 30s your body will gain balance on its own.

Yvonne Nelson with a similar shape like yours is 31 years. It's easy to gain weight that lose it. Food is number one. Eating more than you burn.
Re: Gain Weight by oddy1113: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
The best ways to gain weight fast and easily. I'll show you to gain weight based on my personal experience .

doctors note
Re: Gain Weight by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
elampiro:

Yes I know dear. Be my babe and you will gain weight.

Well, I think you should not force it. You look young. When you get to you late 20s and 30s your body will gain balance on its own.

Yvonne Nelson with a similar shape like yours is 31 years. It's easy to gain weight that lose it. Food is number one. Eating more than you burn.
hahahaha elampiro u cnt be serious anyway am nt as young as u think just dat ve got a extreme young face and tender looking body one ll possibly mistake me for a very young girl,beside u ve only seen my waist
Re: Gain Weight by elampiro(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
purebarbie: hahahaha elampiro u cnt be serious anyway am nt as young as u think just dat ve got a extreme young face and tender looking body one ll possibly mistake me for a very young girl,beside u ve only seen my waist

I surely gonna see more of you.
Re: Gain Weight by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
manage dis
Re: Gain Weight by LindsayTrop(m): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2013
I have heard many people recommending to take banana and milk together to me and many others too. Does it really work and do we have to take it daily?

Knee Health Fundamentals
Re: Gain Weight by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
LindsayTrop: I have heard many people recommending to take banana and milk together to me and many others too. Does it really work and do we have to take it daily?

Knee Health Fundamentals
lindsey its sound tasty but i cnt asure u dat u re gonna get fat only by consuming a whole bunch of banana and a pail of milk,instead why nt start dis way; .1)what kind of body size or weight do u posses 2) is it natural dat u re slim?or is it due to lack of proper consumption ,if u choose the first.... then u ve to go for surgery or enlargment....dats if u re desperat to get fat ,but if its due to lack of proper feeding then u ve to start eatin like a glutton even when u aint hungry!
Re: Gain Weight by bizprowess1(f): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
i also have dis same need to put on weight. i heard about CYPRIGOLD (syrup) and i decided to try t n i must say m seeing results alredi in less dan 2WEEKS. t improved my apetite n makes me eat loads n sleep well too. maybe u shld try t.
Re: Gain Weight by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 16, 2013
bizprowess1: i also have dis same need to put on weight. i heard about CYPRIGOLD (syrup) and i decided to try t n i must say m seeing results alredi in less dan 2WEEKS. t improved my apetite n makes me eat loads n sleep well too. maybe u shld try t.
ofcourse nt biz dats crazy! Try somethingelse
Re: Gain Weight by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
bizprowess1: i also have dis same need to put on weight. i heard about CYPRIGOLD (syrup) and i decided to try t n i must say m seeing results alredi in less dan 2WEEKS. t improved my apetite n makes me eat loads n sleep well too. maybe u shld try t.
I took a CYPRIVIT (same as cyprigold), I ended up sleeping for about 5-7 hours daily. It increased my appetite though, but with little result.

(1) (Reply)

Ruzu Herbal Tea / COVID-19 Update For November 20 2020 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For March 23 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.