Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Quacks: A Funny Short Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Quacks: A Funny Short Film (1898 Views)

'Action Film'- A Short Film Script By Sholay2011 / Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Mothering Heights - A Short Film Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quacks: A Funny Short Film by ijebabe: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Quacks is short by Abba Makama, a film maker who has worked in various production roles with MTV Base, Channel O amongst others. His short film DIREC-TOH was short-listed for the Eko International Film Festival and In-Short Festival sponsored by the Gothe Institute where DIREC-TOH won the award for best actor. His other short film Party of Ministers was screened on August 3rd 2012 at the BlackStar Film Festival held African American Museum in Philadelphia.

Synopsis
An elite group of pseudo intellectual leftists are summoned for an emergency meeting.
The agenda: Overthrow the existing regime ran by a cabal of self-centered materialists.
Will they succeed?

Genre - Comedy, Socio-Political Satire

Besides being funny, it's got a message that is well thought-out.
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH2DlrdRorA

Re: Quacks: A Funny Short Film by debsjoat(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Its not gonna be loving if the download link is not posted. Do the favour and let's drop a comment.
The picture looks like something to beat the rest.
Re: Quacks: A Funny Short Film by ijebabe: 4:44am On Feb 21, 2013
If you are using a laptop I learnt Mozilla provides a YouTube downloader software.

I can't provide a link to download to a mobile device as I don't have the software to compress the size for you. Sorry.
Re: Quacks: A Funny Short Film by VillageBoi(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2013
I actually enjoyed that! Thanks for posting it Ijebabe. Anyway, how bodi?
Re: Quacks: A Funny Short Film by ijebabe: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
Body dey. These guys are keeping me happy with their shorts.

Did you watch the web series I posted? Gidi Up? You get work, hehehe.
Re: Quacks: A Funny Short Film by VillageBoi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
ijebabe: Body dey. These guys are keeping me happy with their shorts.

Did you watch the web series I posted? Gidi Up? You get work, hehehe.

My sista good to hear you dey. I nefa watch the web series or the 3 new films posted in the BLINK thread... I wan watch everything tonight when I don finish some work I dey do.
Re: Quacks: A Funny Short Film by ijebabe: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
No ploblem
Re: Quacks: A Funny Short Film by lynx200(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
I love this short. A nice way to get a message across. The only minus was the sound quality but overall I will score the production high. Good work. With directors of jobs like this nollywoods future is great. Can't wait for their feature lenghts.

(1) (Reply)

Name One American Movie Without A Kiss In It? / If You Haven't Seen These Films, You Can't Claim.. / Once Upon A Snowman (2020) Movie Download [248MB]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.