Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

His Private Conversation With His Girlfriend, Airtel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / His Private Conversation With His Girlfriend, Airtel (904 Views)

A Nairalander Whatsapp Conversation With A Funny Friend. / A Maths Student Letter To His Girlfriend / My Conversation With A Yoruba Girl Today #NIGERIAN GIRL# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Private Conversation With His Girlfriend, Airtel by solid3(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
hakunajay: Hmmmm... after suffering a heartbreak from my mistress, Glo, I am now trying to appease my first wife, Airtel, with some goodies.

Me: babe, I said im sorry. forgive me.
Sim: abeg leave me jare, you abandoned me all these months. You didn't even bother to know if im feeding or not. why are you now coming to beg me? are you through with that big bosoms that took u away from me?
Me: Abeg no vex, her bosoms are so tempting. You know how I love bosoms and hers is 3gig while yours is just 1gig... that's why.
Sim: Eh hen? So you mean my bosoms are too small for u?
Me: Yes. But now I'm ready to manage yours cos I just found out that not all that glitters is gold. GLO deceived me and took me away from you. Now im wise. Nobody can take me away from u again.
Sim: Hmmm... So u mean i should go for bosoms enlargement?
Me; Ha! my love! my sweetie! If you can just get ur bosoms increased to like 3gig or even 2gig sef, I will be the happiest man on earth and I promise not to leave you again forever.
Sim: OK oh... I've heard you and I forgive you.
Me: oh thank you so much... I brought a gift for you, its just 1200#, please accept it and let me have social activities with u for one month... Abeg I no wan share you with any man o, especially these monkeys that is listening/reading our conversation.

LOL... Shame on you GLO, im back to my sweet wife even though her bosoms are not as big as yours, I will manage it... ntoooo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson From A Student!!! / What Is Miracle? / Akpors Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.