Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (28149 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by sylve11: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Some of the comments on this post supports what Osazie is saying. The same Osazie that people were praising to high heavens before and some people even called for Keshi's head when he excluded the lad is the same person some people are abusing and asking "Who's Osazie"? I noticed the same thing with Ikechukwu Uche which majority of Nigerians called the best Nigerian striker and even player before the nations cup but people used their mouth to rubbish him when he failed to perform. Some people even said he's finished, that he should retire. That's the story of Nigeria and Nigerians. They're your friends only when things are rosy for you. The moment you make a slight mistake, you'll become the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after Satan and Abacha. Tufiakwa unu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Moukafoam(f): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Paentera: After the Goldie BBA & heartfelt loss over her passing away by a lot of her former online adversaries & fans, I have come to the conclusion that as much as possible, we should enjoy the best parts of ourselves rather than name calling especially for those who made it to the top but have short comings.

If it happens that we lose these people, we eventually remember when these guys were unstoppable forces and were at their prime. Osaze has shortcomings, however let us remember that he once made us smile as Nigerians. Remember, #YOLO (you live only once), so enjoy it, make it happy for those around you rather than look for faults in others.

When matured minds speak you recognised them from afar smiley cool wink

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Moukafoam(f): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
sylve11:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

Make i join you grin and laugh

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by dare2think: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Moukafoam:

Matured minds always go for the message irrespective of the nature of the messenger wink

Unfortunately, this is a messenger that thrives on attention!

WARNING KESHI??

Why? did he warn him when the team was under pressure? Now the team has achieved something in his absence he comes with advises!!

Keshi should be advising him (judging from his recent actions) not the other way around.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Moukafoam(f): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
dare2think:

Unfortunately, this is a messenger that thrives on attention!

WARNING KESHI??

Why? did he warn him when the team was under pressure? Now the team has achieved something in his absence he comes with advises!!

Keshi should be advising him (judging from his recent actions) not the other way around.

OSAZE and read the messenge again,...does it now make sense cool
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Subzero101(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze should please go and have seat...
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by dare2think: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Moukafoam:

OSAZE and read the messenge again,...does it now make sense cool

lol.

As long as Osaze the 'attention seeker' has anything to do with that message, considering his antics before the tournament, it makes no sense to me.

Now you making that statement, perhaps it might make sense a little bit.

Happy?
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Snikaz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
This guy Osaze should stop football and enter politics or movie industry.. He. will be more successful.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by youi: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze is not sincere in his advice 2 keshi nor was he happy with keshi's achievement.We all could remember all his tweets against keshi n d capital yobo.let him advice yobo now or call him names like he did b4 afcon.I think is good 2 be humble n mature in our dealings with pple.dis man was 1 of d factors we did not qualified 4 d 2011 afcon bc of his lackadaisical altitude.Is good dat a coach has focus
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Akiika: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
You can crucify Osaze all you want but let Keshi come back from CONCACAF...and we'll read all of y'all comments. All you want is win, win, win without proper preparation. Eagles will be lucky to win 2 games at the CONCACAF, they might beat Tahiti...and that's it!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by tefund(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
lion phil: na world war wey wan start be this o! first to comment ya

osaze should mind his business.he had his chances blew it away
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by deb(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Another meaning for Osaze; top-draw-eediot.

I'm tired of his baby ranting. After all his years in Eagles what did he win if not bronze medals?
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by ayusco: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze o why can't he just zip it for once coaches get hired n fired even if God forbid kenya and Tahiti beats nigeria 10-0 and keshi gets sacked he will still be remembered as the legend he is unlike Mr twitter addict who will only be remembered as a spoilt brat. Also please us the 'once u used then u r dumped argument' its just blackmail. Fans are against osaze not because of footballing reasons but his unprofessional conduct. Thank God we all saw how WBA dealt with him when he tried that nonsense if not his sycophants would have been yarning rubbish that keshi NFF Siasia Santa cluas is victimising him
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by nerodenero: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze talks too much.Anyway,I agree with some of his submission but at the same time,nothing last forever.Coaches come and go.Some win trophies and make history while some always get the boot.Somebody should tell Mr.Osaze what life entails.Should we now celebrate Keshi forever!!!if he fails,definitely he has to go.Let him enjoy the moment.Besides,Jesus christ was crucified despite everything He did on earth.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by vislabraye(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Moukafoam:

Matured minds always go for the message irrespective of the nature of the messenger wink

What nonsense message is Osaze trying to pass across? Does he know better than Keshi's agent?
If Keshi signs a good contract, there's nothing he needs to fear.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
aikuda:

It doesn't seem that you are reading between the lines. I don't think Osaze is necessarily against firing a coach that is underperforming, he talking about the way people who have served Nigeria well are often treated.

He's in no position to talk that rubbish. What about how HE has let Nigeria down? Tweeting insults against the coach, captain and FA and breeding indiscipline in the side. What kind of example is he setting and who is he to talk? If he was an FA official he'll likely do worse than those he's criticizing, given his attitude.

All over the world, you will be replaced if you are not doing well as you used to, but in many places, they will treat you with respect. Nigeria has no heroes!

Wrong. Jay Jay, Kanu, Ikpeba, Finidi, Oliseh, Odegbami, Amaesimaka are sports heroes who are treated with respect and adoration throughout Nigeria, because of what they've done for this country.

Keshi has made the case for indigenous coaches by winning the AFCON. They already command more respect following his achievement, and, as the death-knell of foreign coaches sounds in the country, that respect is bound to continue and increase over time.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by olempe(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
I think the guy is talking fact! Comment. Is free but facts aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Sacred.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by vandarsar(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
Second your opinion.

Afam4eva: Osazie is spot on. If Keshi knows that his performance in SA was a fluke, he should better resign and be remembered as one of the best coaches ever produced by Nigeria just like Clemens westerhoff. if he continues as the coach and fails, the same people that gave him money and praised him will be the ones calling for his sack. That's the story of our football. meanwhile, while it lasts, he should enjoy all that he's getting and collect more. Maga don pay this year.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Reference(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Is there any coach that has retired undefeated or one that can guarantee trophies in every event he enters? What is Osaze talking. Those who understand football know that any player, coach or team is only as good as his/its last match. Even Messi with have Barca fans up in arms if his form dips. Sir Alex is a legend. He won zero in four trophies last year. He should realise that Keshi is in a strong position. Going forward do we expect him to win the InterCup or World Cup next year, no. So all he needs are decent results to maintain his job.

Osaze should focus on his game together wth his dodgy attitude which has set him back. Efe Ambrose put his head down and worked hard and now Liverpool is asking while bros Osaz even offered his reputation to a relegation bound club but no way. Talk of the biblical seeking the kingdom of God first.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by gbrown(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
cyril83: The poor boy is frustrated.

guy u funny oh! This guy earns millions weekly,yet u say he is frustrated? Bros if this is ur definition of d word frustration, pls i claim it in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by dyamondbouy: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
4strated kid YEAH ONE CUP ..HOW MANY HAVE U WON
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by chemicstein: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
;DOsaze e don c u naa...Transparency International
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
ufotuko: u people with this una first to comment issue,guy you don too old for this now,haba,some of your mates and the ones wey no reach your age don dey do better things for life they buy big houses and drive nice wheels and live a beautiful life but you dey here they shout first to comment,shaking my big head for you.lmao
and what have u done with ur life
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by slimxcoded: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
chiover: Pls someone shd upload osaze's picture and dat of el-rufia, I suspect both to be blood relatives. See controversial tweet o. Infact if keshi performance na fluke den osaze's goals na fluke too. Mek una tel am to shut his buccal cavity bfor I throway solid slap for him face o. In Keshi we trust hoha. Keshi can manage Chelsea if u no know o

if keshi fails to win the next cup... i bet you will distrust him and call him a failure
hmmm THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by avr247: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Some of the comments on this post supports what Osazie is saying. The same Osazie that people were praising to high heavens before and some people even called for Keshi's head when he excluded the lad is the same person some people are abusing and asking "Who's Osazie"? I noticed the same thing with Ikechukwu Uche which majority of Nigerians called the best Nigerian striker and even player before the nations cup but people used their mouth to rubbish him when he failed to perform. Some people even said he's finished, that he should retire. That's the story of Nigeria and Nigerians. They're your friends only when things are rosy for you. The moment you make a slight mistake, you'll become the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after Satan and Abacha. Tufiakwa unu.
Well I saw a lot of truth in what you wrote,in the case of ikechukwu uche, I have never praise that guy cos he has never impressed me. The only striker that impressed me after yekini was chrisantus of yemi teller's under 17. But recently am so impressed with emenike cos of his diehard urge to score even if it warrants injury. Uche has been an injury-lookout. I was ready to shoot him when he played in the final. That zeal wasn't there, even musa had so much zeal he 'stumbled on the pitch' and missed a clear chance to score. I didn't even get mad cos his intents were of good. Uche is a right-out.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by juscane(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dis idiot must stop dis ooo.........we dnt like him again it is by force?
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by pekelepekele(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Was it not Nairaland that frustrated the guy's life ? Today you will post Ameachi gave them 150m , tomorrow Dangote gave them 200m another fashola gave them 300m and so on . The guy dey vex na cheesy grin
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by sweetgala(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
The guy too like to dey mis-yarn , why must he say such a thing.
It's not everything the eye sees that the mouth says.
Is he vexing cause he was dumped and the team which he belittled won in his absence!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by dasparrow: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
slimxcoded:

if keshi fails to win the next cup... i bet you will distrust him and call him a failure
hmmm THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS.

Yep, that is exactly what will happen!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by chucky234(m): 1:32am On Feb 21, 2013
Itoroetti :
hmm..he needs to learn how to talk,though there is some truth in what he just said.but at times,its good to keep certain things to yourself.
If we continue to keep certain things to ourselves as you have advised who do you think will tell the world how we feel inside,someone has to talk and that's what Osaze stands for,the voice of the oppressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Journalist, Grant Wahl Dies After Collapsing Inside World Cup Stadium / Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant / Sadio Mane Named African Footballer Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.