Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console (13790 Views)

New Gaming Community In Nigeria / Sony To Unveil Playstation 4 This Month / Sony To Break Ps3 Compatibility With Ps2 In Europe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Willgates(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2013
Olugbenger: interesting...but not necessary!

itz not 4every body! angry
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by joshuaidibia(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2013
El Guapo: OH Gosh! Am Gonna fail my Exams grin grin
lol. I jst tire y i c dis thread!
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by sirhot(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2013
The only thread without a girl's comment. I like that. grin wink
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by joshuaidibia(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2013
Am stl flexn my SYPHON FILTER on ps1. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Dovahkiin(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2013
"Allegedly"

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by holuwarlay08(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2013
wetin now sony? i no sony are still going to ps35?
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Soso990240(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2013
These people ar wicked..they dnt want us 2 graduate frm skul..*crying*

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Lumyboi(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2013
Wow! Cnt wait for it rili. Even tho m not tired of ps3 yet. Let's c wots new in diz.
*waitin*
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by leslieu63(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2013
spade: The game console isn't as badass as the rumored X-Box 720 unfortunately.

Sony stays losing. It's going to take a little while their goof during the PS3 era is completely forgotten.

this looks alien

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Zither(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2013
so cool cool
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by groovie(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2013
playstation, xbox, pc, any console, bring it! we enjoy it anyhow!
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Joshcoli(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2013
This is an addiction I want to break angry and this pipo are making it worse
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Leadn(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2013
Dovahkiin:

smh its rumored u don't even know what it will look like and ure already talking smack , 360 fanboys smh

Don't mind him!

I can authoratively state that the next-gen Xbox 720 aint going to be worth comparing it to PS 4...

Btw, Sony seems to be trying to kill the prices of other consoles before releasing this next gen PS4 Q1 of 2014...

I heard the PS4 would also come pretty cheap... 'bout 80k...
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2013
Another big distraction.

I guess I'll buy the book "How to cure your Gaming Addiction" in advance before getting this.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Leadn(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2013
joshua idibia: Am stl flexn my SYPHON FILTER on ps1. Lol.

I love that game... way back when I was in js 1 :-D

I could take any body on in head to head :-D

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Leadn(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2013
Dovahkiin: also PC gaming is where its at , get with the times

Huh?!! PC games thats ps 2 graphics?! smh
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by MrHacker(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by braxjay(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2013
chei ps haff killed pippo. shocked shocked when did ps3 come out angry ? now new ps4 new money to buy undecided undecided hmmmm.
i guess i'll wait a few more years for ps10 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by cocoduck: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2013
Leadn:

Huh?!! PC games thats ps 2 graphics?! smh
Which era you dey live in? look I am rocking hitman absolution right now on my PC and it has the same if not better graphics than its console counterparts. It depends on the amount of video RAM and RAM and the processing power of the PC. I have core i7 512Mb video RAM(Nvidia), 8GB RAM. this blows away any console. It is not because You saw somebody playing a game on his Laptop that all PC games are lik that, Have you seen FIFA 13 played on PC with the highest settings?

2 Likes

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by zumarock8(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2013
the console looks great, patiently waitin for this wonderful upgrade
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2013
amen
El Guapo: [color=#0066ff]OH Gosh! Am Gonna fail my Exams grin grin
amen[/color]
amen
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by IKenn(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2013
...Sega Mega Drive is still the best console ever... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Leadn(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2013
cocoduck:
Which era you dey live in? look I am rocking hitman absolution right now on my PC and it has the same if not better graphics than its console counterparts. It depends on the amount of video RAM and RAM and the processing power of the PC. I have core i7 512Mb video RAM(Nvidia), 8GB RAM. this blows away any console. It is not because You saw somebody playing a game on his Laptop that all PC games are lik that, Have you seen FIFA 13 played on PC with the highest settings?

Dude I have them all! You just can't compare PC gaming to PS 3 talk of PS 4!

I have Pes 2013, Syphon Filter, Hit Man, The last of US, Resident Evil 4, GTA San Andreas all on my PC.

Their graphics aint compared to their console counterparts!... Not sure yu've played The Last of US on PS 3...

Do you own a PS 3 sef?!
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Goldie20: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2013
It Gon Be A Great Summer cheesy
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Francheezy(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2013
chinco#
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by lordspiritual(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2013
Leadn:

I have Pes 2013, Syphon Filter, Hit Man, The last of US, Resident Evil 4, GTA San Andreas all on my PC.

Their graphics aint compared to their console counterparts!... Not sure yu've played The Last of US on PS 3...

Do you own a PS 3 sef?!
it all depends on the specs of your pc man....there are some pc's that should not even be called pc's because their specs are out of this world...
and here is a sample of one

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by braxjay(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by skimasks(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2013
braxjay:
Some dude here are out of this world.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by 9ineGames: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2013
the 1st pix was fake*(pls post original game pad)and also the official ps4 console has not yet been unveil
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by TUMIC(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2013
Please na, where can I get the supply for this PS4.
I Need 5 Containers.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by kulex2k1(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2013
Leadn:

Do you own a PS 3 sef?!

Do you even know what you are talking about?!! Have you ever seen a real gaming PC, they av way better graphics than your so called consoles....
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Orikinla(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
My nephew already wants one.
But it may cost up to $700/£500.

See the details of the pricing on http://www.ps4playstation4.com/playstation-4-cost-and-pricing-details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PES 2012 Patch 2.4.1 - DOWNLOAD NOW + Crack Multiplayer / Broom Of Justice / Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.