Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? (77710 Views)

The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by bayowhoelse: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nassarawa
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by 1Dray(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
adiosgracias: the best Nysc orientation camp is Mallam Sidi Camp in Gombe State. though i was posted to a yet to b developed local government called SHONGOM , i enjoyed services in shongom. tnx to d People of Karel, LAPAN nd Boh. dis is d two star general
StateOfMind:

Mallam sidi aint bad at all. The comfort of that camp was the only thing that kept me sane throughout my stay.
adiosgracias: the best Nysc orientation camp is Mallam Sidi Camp in Gombe State. though i was posted to a yet to b developed local government called SHONGOM , i enjoyed services in shongom. tnx to d People of Karel, LAPAN nd Boh. dis is d two star general

Yea, Mallam Sidi Camp in Gombe State is a camp to be. I was there, and I attest to this.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Did my camping @ Abia (Umuna Hills, Bendel) but the best camp by all testimonies I've hrd thus far goes to Osun State (my home state) grin

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by kheart(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Heard katsina is d best

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Zackz: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
kano...KUSALA KARAYE
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by meerah25(f): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Jigawa state ofcourse. . .each room have Air condition wit modern bathroom nd toilet. . .the beds are not bug but double bed wit good matress. . . No black out. . .tell me which camp in whole Nigeria wit this facility?smiley

4 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by kalunomics(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
wengerjay: Sentiments apart,katsina camp is second to none and no other camp can better its for years to come.The structures are 'monumental',all facilities are provided.The corpers are alsowell taken care of wheneva they are on camp.
and what happens when they are outta camp? Abegi! Life no get duplicate!!

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by chreldb(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
StateOfMind:

Mallam sidi aint bad at all. The comfort of that camp was the only thing that kept me sane throughout my stay.

between the years of 2006-2008 mallam sidi was indisputably the worst NYSC camp. These pictures are shocking. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by ozodimgba(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
Beetwo: Dutse, Jigaewa has the best nysc camp in Nigeria. asked anyoneone who served there.

believe this or dont believe anything.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by StateOfMind: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
LOL..I think it was built in 2010..

When I was shown the former camp which is situated directly opposite this new one, I thanked my stars for not serving then, lol

chreld_b:

between the years of 2006-2008 mallam sidi was indisputably the worst NYSC camp. These pictures are shocking. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by chykenny: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
its NASARAWA
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Engineer1985(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Its Katsina! The late president, Umaru Ya radua really spent money on it....I served there

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by deelobe: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
blesseenE: Please those of us that has served our fatherland and those that knows something about this should please share! Thanks[color=#990000][/color]

The use of English is unbelievable "those of us that has served" Haba

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by chykenny: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
IT'S NASARAWA

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
Katsina camp pix loading, I dey come
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by yat11: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by StateOfMind: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
ehispapa:

those pics are shit compare to ede camp in Osun State. believe me, we sleep on that road at nite note to mention the hostle where i have about three Bed to myself and all the functional facilities

I don't remember saying its the best. Mallam sidi is the the only camp I have been to na, so how I'm I supposed to compare to other 35camps?

I'm aware osun, nasarawa, katsina and ogun have good camps too cos i have friends that served there.

And if you've been to kwara, oyo and sokoto camps, mallam sidi is definitely paradise beside them.

Oh, and and by the way no be by tarred roads oo..neatness, regular electricity and water are what makes a camp good to me. I'm sure mallam sidi will make top 10 good camps sha.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
Enjoy katsina pix

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Buthupogon(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Shagamu orientation camp, Ogun state is surely d best.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
More

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by esquanda: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
1Dray:

Yea, Mallam Sidi Camp in Gombe State is a camp to be. I was there, and I attest to this.

Mallam Sidi camp on point jooo.. No sentiments, facilities are new and modern as at when I served. Going by experiences of other people in other places, I think Gombe camp is among d best in Nigeria presently, if not the best
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by oloworulz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Katsina is still the best. Although, am frm lagos. Bt, dat place look like heaven. very beautiful. Yar adua did a wonderful job there. The best so far

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by timiege(f): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
wellmax: Katsina has the best camp , followed by Osun state
yes you are very Right
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by tejpot(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wannune Camp Gboko Road, Tarka Local Government Benue, would have been d best for plan and location if not that Gov. Suswam refuses to complete what Akume started. I was camped in an uncompleted building.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
More pix from katsina camp

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by StateOfMind: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wow! Katsina camp is beautiful..

@ogbeche, the room-like pic is where pls?
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: More pix from katsina camp
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
StateOfMind: Wow! Katsina camp is beautiful..

@ogbeche, that last pic is where pls?
that's our skills acquisition centre, depends on the group you join, you have to locate the block where you belong, I purposely joined the catering and interior decoration group cos I have access to eat pastries and the hall is air conditioned.. lol
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by Peterboy1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
benue camp the best
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by StateOfMind: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: that's our skills acquisition centre, depends on the group you join, you have to locate the block where you belong, I purposely joined the catering and interior decoration group cos I have access to eat pastries and the hall is air conditioned.. lol

Hehe, nice one..I also joined catering too oo, but ours was done outside in the scorching sun..kai! Made me hate skill acquisition then.

Katsina camp is really fine I must say . Other governors should try and build a decent camp for corp members.

Kwara in particular is a jungle. most of the pictures my friend took there were in a forest. I had to ask if there was any building in that camp.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by bisi16(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
wellmax: Katsina has the best camp , followed by Osun state
I score u 100%..
If any1 mentions Delta here again, ah bomb am. Delta kor! Dats d worst camp in Naija.
Re: Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? by yemmy19(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gombe state @Mallam Sidi.......†ђξ best so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.