Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigerian Navy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (9283 Views)

2014 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise Result Is Out / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy by Lasode(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2008
Pls house,
I dnt really understand wutz going on wit ds navy stuf. Smtme d site will be available smtms it wont. pls get me d real website 4 d Nigerian Navy recruitment.Hapi wkend
Re: Nigerian Navy by wola44: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2008
Any one with Nigeria Army list
Re: Nigerian Navy by noel76(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2008
@ poster, this is d link i used hope its helpful. http://www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng/
Re: Nigerian Navy by RICHNIYI: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2008
Sonnyjacobs, please furnish me with detailed info on the registration process because when I enter the site and uploaded my passport (which is in specified format 120 *140 px)and I give in my data I could not go further. God bless u & have a nice day
Re: Nigerian Navy by ukgold(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2008
Friends, going thru it was quite tasking but I eventually scalled thru. this are the following steps I took.
1. I obtained a receipt indicating a reference number thru Zenith bank after paying 2,750.
2. Log on www.service.nigerianavy.gov.ng/applications/directshortservice.
3. A form will appear, fill the form and follow the application instructions.
4. Upload ur passport, make sure u scan and it fits the size 120px X 140px
5. Save data and wait. I must say here it takes time to get to the next stage.
6. A data form appears where u fill ur personal, education background and necessary information.
7. Save the data and wait, a serial number, application ID will will given to u.
8. At this state u have to be careful, copy out the numbers given and type where necessary.
9. If the acknowledgement form does not appear, go back to the Home site of nigerianavy, click on completion of the short service form, the same form u type earlier appears again, type again and send ur acknowledgement card appears with ur basic data, at this point u print cos u will need it.
9. After printing, save and where necessary put in ur serial and application Id the Parent/Guardian consent form will appear, u will also print this page and give to the persons involved to sign.
Well, I think with this info u can get all two forms out, remember only shortlisted candidates are expected to write the aptitute test on the 26th of April. and they would come along with Receipt of payment, Acknowledgement form and Parent and Guardian consent form duely signed and ur credentials (photocopies) feel free to contact me where u need help 08036661912.
cheers.
Re: Nigerian Navy by RICHNIYI: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2008
Ukgold,
Thanks for the information I will follow the steps as stated by you and if need be I will call u. Have a nice day.
Re: Nigerian Navy by aisida: 8:42pm On May 18, 2008
i am try to fill the form but the height is not going .if anyone have information to pls tell me how to fill that space .
this is my email dn_dele@yahoo.com or call me 07038746770 pls thanks one love
Re: Nigerian Navy by idakson: 1:40pm On May 19, 2008
please does anyone in da house has a hint about the list of the successful candidates that wrote navy exam on 26.04.08? if you do, please let da house know.
thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy by henrykc: 7:37pm On May 06, 2009
hello guys. plz i am trying to print my concent forms and card but it would no open.
plz tell me if there is any way out.

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Job At Virgin Nigeria Through Nairaland / Netherlands, Lagos Sign Mou To Create 4,000 Jobs / Small Business Opportunity For A Hair Stylist In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.