Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Evil That Men Do : - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil That Men Do : (2072 Views)

The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note / Look At What Police Men Do (photo) / Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil That Men Do : by SweetT1: 12:40am On Mar 16, 2008
Why are so many African leaders so heartless?? I find it so hard to look at stories about Africa on the TV at times because it just bleeds my heart! Especially stories concerning children. Why don't these Leaders take a page from the sad books of Sani Abacha, Idi Amin, Mobutu, sese seko, Charles Tayor etc etc. The younger generation of Africa, we need to come together and have a re-think. Greediness only complicates our problems, if you think you want to steal the treasury to spoil your family the cries and sorrow of the neglects will not let your family breath even long after you are gone. The Abacha and Mobutu's families can bear witness to this.
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 16, 2008
Sweet T:

Why are so many African leaders so heartless??

more like why are so many men evil undecided
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by TheSly: 1:12am On Mar 16, 2008
more like why are so many men evil
Its more like, . . . Why are so many or better yet almost all female are so full of deceit. . . . .
And are so virulent and malignant? undecided
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by SweetT1: 1:22am On Mar 16, 2008
@morenike & sly

You two lovebirds, we are not talking about some yeye relationships here. I'm talking about the ones called to serve his/her people.
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by hahaha2(m): 1:25am On Mar 16, 2008
Sometimes i feel the color of my skin is a curse, and yep its that BAD.
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 16, 2008
Sweet T:

@morenike & sly

You two lovebirds, we are not talking about some yeye relationships here. I'm talking about the ones called to serve his/her people.

man, i knew you'll magically come back online if i posted here, that's why i did sef grin grin grin
two love birds ko two love chickens ni

@sly
sharrap jo, kilode na. . so men are not full of deceit too? its just that men's are worst. . .
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by SweetT1: 1:36am On Mar 16, 2008
@hahaha

Look the color of your skin is a blessing, there is more jealousy to the color than hatred. How many race can survive all the persecutions and hatred that black has endured since the beginning of time. If you are in a situation where you find these hatred, just be yourself and let your God-gifted intelligence shines. Trust me, it works. You will be amazed how hatred can turn to admirations even when they are not willing to admit it. What is painful is how a small set of heartless criminals has been made to represent the black race.

@morenike

You are right, you make nairaland glow. I don't know what nairaland would do without you ! grin
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by TheSly: 1:43am On Mar 16, 2008

@morenike & sly

Relationship ke? don't get it twisted oo morenike is married to a pot bellied senator who stays down the street! wink

@sly
sharrap jo, kilode na. . so men are not full of deceit too? its just that men's are worst. . .
Think about it this way. . . .what if there was no eve?. . .Adam wouldnt have been tempted way back then wink

If u see a snake and a woman. . . . . don't run away from the snake. . .its way better to run from the woman instead. . .they are very deadly. . embarassed

Seriously this is the question i have been incessantly asking myself without any conclusive answer embarassed
I dont know why its like that. . .i was thinking maybe blacks have been cursed because this is gettin outta hand!! embarassed
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 16, 2008
@sly
®~^Sly^~®:

Think about it this way. . . .what if there was no eve?. . .Adam wouldnt have been tempted way back then wink

If u see a snake and a woman. . . . . don't run away from the snake. . .its way better to run from the woman instead. . .they are very deadly. . embarassed
yes o. . .go to the snake (man) for protection, make him put his venom in your blood stream

@post
sorry, am not married to a senate o. . .am with a drug dealer now embarassed and am loving his money grin grin didn't i tell you am a gold digger?
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by TheSly: 1:54am On Mar 16, 2008
I know for sure that the truth is bitter embarassed
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 16, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

I know for sure that the truth is bitter embarassed
you should. . . you've tasted it. . .
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by hahaha2(m): 2:47am On Mar 16, 2008
@morenike
What is painful is how a small set of heartless criminals has been made to represent the black race.

Its that set that makes me hate my color at times, the fact that they can have a complete disregard for their own people, but then once they see a white man they carry him like a king.

Being white gives u a lil fasttrack.
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 16, 2008
hahaha, :

@morenike
Its that set that makes me hate my color at times, the fact that they can have a complete disregard for their own people, but then once they see a white man they carry him like a king.

Being white gives u a little fasttrack.

i know. , my aunt was just telling me a story about that yest. she said now if you take a plane to naija, 1 out of every8 is nigerian, the rest of the 7 are whites. this is because they're living their lives and being treated like gods/goddesses in Nigeria. what they'll do in Naija, they wnt think twice about doing it in their homeland. my aunt said that when she arrived at naija, she had to wait in a long line, but the whites were being taken care of and being relieved of their loads. . .they have a line for them to just go. . .am not sure if this is true but. . i am sure that Nigerians are treating their fellow citizens like trash while they're worshiping the "Colorless"
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by hahaha2(m): 3:35am On Mar 16, 2008
Mornike you are a babe after my own heart. smileykisssmiley
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Mar 16, 2008
Oh boy,  I see this is now the BLACK KKK group in session,  great!!!! What the heck are you all sitting watching SPINELESSLY while A FEW of your own, deal YOU and YOUR CHILDREN evil over and over for?? Una No Shame say una  still dey mention WHITE MAN when you speak of the situation in your country?? Even the CHinese have seen you all gullible, they now have their own people in africa to come get their share of the black man's wealth they can suck and share,  LMAO!!!
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 16, 2008
hahaha, :

Mornike you are a babe after my own heart. smileykisssmiley
**blushing** cheesy cheesy grin

Kobojunkie:

Oh boy, I see this is now the BLACK KKK group in session, great!!!! What the heck are you all sitting watching SPINELESSLY WHILE A FEW OF YOUR OWN DEAL YOU and YOUR CHILDREN evil over and over for?? Una No Shame say una still dey mention WHITE MAN when you speak of the situation in your country?? Even the CHinese have seen you all gullible say them don send their own to come get their own share, LMAO!!!

if i tell you that i understood what you just typed, i'll be lying to you and to myself. . .
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Mar 16, 2008
morenike09:

**blushing** cheesy cheesy grin

if i tell you that i understood what you just typed, i'll be lying to you and to myself. . .

I am definitely not suprised
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 16, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I am definitely not suprised
you should not. . .you've heard it too many times. . .anywaz, your opinion is your opinion. . .if you think my view is wrong, hell that's your own wahala. , just dnt come here looking for someone to piss off. . .adios trouble maker kiss
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by hahaha2(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Oh boy, I see this is now the BLACK KKK group in session, great!!!! What the heck are you all sitting watching SPINELESSLY while A FEW of your own, deal YOU and YOUR CHILDREN evil over and over for?? Una No Shame say una still dey mention WHITE MAN when you speak of the situation in your country?? Even the CHinese have seen you all gullible, they now have their own people in africa to come get their share of the black man's wealth they can suck and share, LMAO!!!

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2008
hahaha, :

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
that's the thing, the bobo has no point to make, just wants to increase his amount of post. . .
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by hahaha2(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2008
that's the thing, the bobo has no point to make, just wants to increase his amount of post. . .
What do u expect from someone who has Kobos for a brain. smiley cheesy smiley

The situation is really bad, but trying to make a change will almost be in vain, cos a whole lot of us are really stuck in our ways.
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2008
hahaha, :

What do u expect from someone who has Kobos for a brain. smiley cheesy smiley

The situation is really bad, but trying to make a change will almost be in vain, because a whole lot of us are really stuck in our ways.

LOL. . . you're right. . .see you around. . bye kiss kiss
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by TheSly: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2008
Oh boy, I see this is now the BLACK KKK group in session, great!!!! What the heck are you all sitting watching SPINELESSLY while A FEW of your own, deal YOU and YOUR CHILDREN evil over and over for?? Una No Shame say una still dey mention WHITE MAN when you speak of the situation in your country?? Even the CHinese have seen you all gullible, they now have their own people in africa to come get their share of the black man's wealth they can suck and share, LMAO!!!
Gibberish!!
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by lucabrasi(m): 1:32am On Mar 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Gibberish!!

i think he s tryna say u gys are not taking the whole thing serious enough while the chinese and the white dudes or "brief case contractors" come to nigeria and feed on the corruption and bad leadership situation.
what i think this generation should do is take a decisive step and sort of form a movement of some sort but the problem is always everybody tryna be leaders so we get a lot of small groups rather than a big group that ll make any sort of diffrence
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by TheSly: 1:45am On Mar 17, 2008
Lets just face it. . . .
There is nothing to be done. . . . .The country had been rinsed into the river of corruption which is beyond any mans control. . .
Nigeria's politics is one of the most spastic style of politic i have seen. . . . .what a pity

I wish i could help . . . . . . .

And as for that whatever his/her name is. . .
Who cares what he/she meant . . .all i know is that what he/she wrote was filled with bunkums. . . .
because its obvious no one could comprehend what she/she spewed right there . . . . .
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by lucabrasi(m): 2:04am On Mar 17, 2008
well,i dont agree there's nothing to be done and i actually think nigeria is on the verge of a wave of change with the whole business as usual and the signs are there for all to see,of course its beyond every man/woman's control but im sure each and every nigerian knows GOD has always been with nigeria if not it ll have been in upheaval like kenya with the stuffs that has been going on there, was just saying what i understood by his post smiley

he is just beibg passionate about the nigerian situation like the rest of us
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by TheSly: 2:19am On Mar 17, 2008
U have the facts. . . . . wink
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by lucabrasi(m): 2:33am On Mar 17, 2008
errr, well what can i say,guess public knowledge 'll have to do, smiley
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by applecrust: 4:47am On Mar 17, 2008
It's really harsh what african leaders have done to their people for real. Look how nigerian leaders like obj, alamieyeseigha, kalu, egwu and all the others who are accused. They have stolen billions from their people and underminded thier people. Just recently sam egwu was in a fight to becoming pdp chairman and what else would be his intention if it wasn't to steal more from the people. And kalu, and george akume, all these leaders who stole are free from being prosecuted and the people are dying in hunger while they live the life of rich celebrities of big countries. It seems as if being in politics in this country opens up the doors of unliminted wealth and its better than winning the lottery because you'll become a multi billionaires. How dumb can they be to not see that they are distroying thierself. They rather see their pockets filled with money while the young generation remains nit educated and hungry. Money for new schools are stolen for other projects that doesn't reflects the agenda of the people. God please bring these criminals to justice. Everyone of them that have stolen public funds need to be delt with by you.
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by lucabrasi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
a MASSIVE AND EARTH SHAKING AMEN TO THAT MY BRED, smiley
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by hahaha2(m): 1:54am On Mar 20, 2008
@ALL NIGERIANS
[color=Black]a MASSIVE AND EARTH SHAKING AMEN TO THAT MY BRED,
I feel a whole lot of us Nigerians are living in a FOOLS PARADISE thinking that GOD will wave is hand and make everything right with us and our country, our whole psyche as a nation needs to change, if not criminals will continue to get away with absolutely anything, while we collectively stay in our various comfort zones praying to God to prosecute our criminals.
We need to take it upon ourselves, to pressure the courts into dishing out the punishment these criminals and their cohorts deserve.
MAY GOD HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES.
[/color]
Re: The Evil That Men Do : by applecrust: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2008
feel a whole lot of us Nigerians are living in a FOOLS PARADISE thinking that GOD will wave is hand and make everything right with us and our country, our whole psyche as a nation needs to change, if not criminals will continue to get away with absolutely anything, while we collectively stay in our various comfort zones praying to God to prosecute our criminals.
We need to take it upon ourselves, to pressure the courts into dishing out the punishment these criminals and their cohorts deserve.

Good point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Cecelia Ibru Really Worth $7bn? / Cecilia Ibru: Efcc Uncovers Assets Worth N800bn / When Death Is Not Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.