Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test (1986 Views)

Shortlisted Names For NIMC Interview!!! / Share Your NIMC Test Experience / Kpmg Aptitude Test For Nimc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test by bigspif(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2013
Guys, goodluck to all of us, but i beleive this thread is for info on going to Ilorin, pls what are the accomodation senarios like ie room rates, hotels, name of where the area is located (university), transport fare etc. I'll be going from Abuja a day b4 23rd cos mine is at 10am. The little research i did is that taxis and buses leave daily to ilorin from jabi park from betwwen 7am and 8am. Taxi cost 4k and buses cost 3,080. the trip from abuja to ilorin is about 7 to 8 hours and the road is not all that smooth. Anybody that knows ilorin should pls provide additional info on where to lodge etc, where to drop, and where the venue is at. thanks
Re: Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2013
Nice one @big spif...I too am coming from minna on sunday cos my exam is on monday. Pls anyone dat has idea of good accomodation near d centre should pls drop a line here. I ve never bn to Ilorin before. Tanks n best of luck to us all.
Re: Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test by Mornah25: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2013
big spif: Guys, goodluck to all of us, but i beleive this thread is for info on going to Ilorin, pls what are the accomodation senarios like ie room rates, hotels, name of where the area is located (university), transport fare etc. I'll be going from Abuja a day b4 23rd cos mine is at 10am. The little research i did is that taxis and buses leave daily to ilorin from jabi park from betwwen 7am and 8am. Taxi cost 4k and buses cost 3,080. the trip from abuja to ilorin is about 7 to 8 hours and the road is not all that smooth. Anybody that knows ilorin should pls provide additional info on where to lodge etc, where to drop, and where the venue is at. thanks
I graduated frm unilorin though,my centre is ibadan. I just wanna gv u lil info abt ilorin/unilorin..They jst rounded their 1st semester exams last wk n ought 2 resume dis wk bt trust students na,dey will always travl @least some and as such,d some of the hostels will be empty. When u get to ilorin,I will advise u go to d skul immediately n locate ur centre and probably see the porters n gv dem tips.Am sure dey will provide a plc 4 u to rest in one of d hostels but if u think u are bouyant enuf n wanna get an hotel,well dey r lots of hotels in ilorin n I bliv d least u will c is btw 2500k-3k.cheers n Gudluck!
Re: Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test by justdozie(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2013
Pls I'll nid d following info...where to get transportation from ph to illorin, the cost of tp nd the numba of hrs f journey wld take....tryn to draft a budget here...thank u veri much house.
Re: Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test by steffans(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2013
Do u have to stress urself go thru all dis stress of travelling 7-8hrs and d Jobs are giving to dos who have connections,Ministers,Senators....
Dis is 9jaria....d Slots have bin giving!!!
Dats jst a bitter truth!!!!
Re: Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test by bibinwaka: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2013
@stefans keep ur quote 2ursef.
pls does any1 knows d Dg. D of B
Re: Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test by steffans(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2013
bibinwaka: @stefans keep ur quote 2ursef.
pls does any1 knows d Dg. D of B

Okkk Ma/Sir....
Re: Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test by justdozie(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ steffan, d senator I knw told me to write d exam grin
steffans: Do u have to stress urself go thru all dis stress of travelling 7-8hrs and d Jobs are giving to dos who have connections,Ministers,Senators....
Dis is 9jaria....d Slots have bin giving!!!
Dats jst a bitter truth!!!!

1 Like

Re: Info If Going To Ilorin For NIMC Test by steffans(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
justdozie:
@ steffan, d senator I knw told me to write d exam grin

Okkk!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Breweries 2nd Test / Bancassurance Associate Test/interview Invite Frm ICSL / Help Erisco Food Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.