Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80081 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your NIMC Test Experience by anticent(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2013
NIMC Test Finally Kicks Off Today-share Ur Exam Before And After Experience Here

Ofcourse many nairalanders will kick start the NIMC test today.The NIMC exams go on till 28th of february,2013, at various centers and states.Share your last minute information here and to those applicants writing theirs today,please be kind enough to share your CBT experience.Goodluck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by itsmayiela(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2013
i wan write dis mornin. Guiding principle is: "tinini tanana"

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Stevolat: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2013
Mine is also 2day anytin
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by osa2k3(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2013
Mine is 10am in uni illorin but sanitation dey till 10am. So I have to wait till den cos dias no movement.wish us all d best
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by anticent(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2013
Remember it's may be some maths,logical reasoning,verbal reasoning,purpose of NIMC and some basic IT knowledge.Reason why they want the youth in NIMC is their skill in use of technology and you need to prove this at all cost.Goodluck everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by swtcharissa(f): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2013
Best wishes T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ my D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥aя̩̥̊ bro-inlaw,I will be praying for divine sucess
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by drizzit(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2013
And in the end some folks who did not step into the exam halls will be handed employment letters.....typical Nigerian factor

17 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by babareketaiwo(f): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2013
Mine
Is
Oba~Akran
Ikeje~Logos
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by debedebe(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2013
There is environmental sanitation 2day across most of south west 2day,so d CBT TEST may start little late 2day,got a text early 2day frm NIMC,dey apologise 4 d test 2 b scheduled outside prefered location of interest... All dbest
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by pinnochio(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2013
drizzit: And in the end some folks who did not step into the exam halls will be handed employment letters.....typical Nigerian factor

In fact ehn, that thing wey u talk is the truth, and its very painful and discouraging
to those who actually worked hard for it. sad sad

God dey.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Evergreen4(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2013
babareketaiwo: Mine
Is
Oba~Akran
Ikeje~Logos
am writin @ d same venue bt mine is 26th by 10am
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by j4sure(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2013
Wishing you success as u ll join the Rat race with us(5am--9pm).Monthly salary.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2013
j4sure: Wishing you success as u ll join the Rat race with us(5am--9pm).Monthly salary.

Take am easy nah...5am to 9pm ke? Kindly explain
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by yuzedo: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2013
Well I just writing my own test at Lagos. The computa gimme my question and I answer it wit alacrity, it gimme my result imidiately and say I get 4/100.

The 4 I get is for attendance.

Glory to Allah!!!! *danceing galala*

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mascot87(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2013
I am not writing the test but I pray for all those that will b writing it that they would never be disappointed. Best of luck folks

5 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by anticent(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2013
j4sure: Wishing you success as u ll join the Rat race with us(5am--9pm).Monthly salary.
lol. Good for us jare. At all at all na him bad pass.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Kezben(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2013
@ Enugu center first batch r yet to start am in the hall now and ave change 3 systems already.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by platorepublic(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2013
I wish you all the best
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by evan7741s: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2013
Please be so kind to give me a clue about the exam when you're done writing. Godbless you!!

or=itsmayiela]i wan write dis mornin. Guiding principle is: "tinini tanana"[/quote]
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by winkay: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2013
Well I just writing my own test at Lagos. The computa gimme my question and I answer it wit alacrity, it gimme my result imidiately and say I get 4/100.

pls explain how do you mean?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Evergreen4(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2013
yuzedo: Well I just writing my own test at Lagos. The computa gimme my question and I answer it wit alacrity, it gimme my result imidiately and say I get 4/100.

pls wat is d nature of d questn and wat is d valid I'd det were talkin abt
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by evan7741s: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2013
j4sure- Wishing you success as u ll join the Rat race with us(5am--9pm).Monthly salary.

Pls tell me more about the job.. This is the first time Since 2yrs, I'm writing a test for employment. Never tried it before. I don't know how it would look like to be working like an elephanT and then earn like an ant
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by IKdImpeccable(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2013
@Drizzit that has been my fear i pray for God to perform his wonders for me in that exams - i hope to share my testimony here! Best of Luck to all of us writing the exams. My centre is at FUT MINNA at 3pm tomorrow! i will shuttle from my base in Abuja to Minna, i pity my friends who will be traveling from here to centres far beyond Abuja, May God grant us journey mercies to and fro, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by anticent(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2013
yuzedo: Well I just writing my own test at Lagos. The computa gimme my question and I answer it wit alacrity, it gimme my result imidiately and say I get 4/100.

from what you wrote,I percieve it will be 100 questions.How many minutes?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by chrisnero(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2013
Go and take de Exam 1st..does dat mean dat every tin in Nigeria is all about I M.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by platorepublic(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2013
anticent:

from what you wrote,I percieve it will be 100 questions.How many minutes?

Kindly gives a clue on the question and how is it
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ojeilevbare(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2013
pls who has accommodation for a lady in illorin who would be attending the test.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by 2cute(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2013
FUTA, Akure is my Center and I was scheduled for 9am. But as we speak, even the 8 o'clock batch never enter hall. And man gas to go back to abj today. Calling on heaven sha. Wish us all the very best.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Fastecash: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2013
God i pray everybody, That are going to participate in NIMN test.. That u will give them wisdom, knowledge, understanding..... Above all crown their effort today with SUCCESS AND VICTORY......i wish u all d best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by yuzedo: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: pls who has accommodation for a lady in illorin who would be attending the test tomorrow pls Cal me on 08023591794
Is she fine with big brezz, big nyash + ice-cream laps?? I have a sweet room for her.. wink wink wink
If she resemble Sat Guru Maharaji, I DON'T HAVE!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ojeilevbare(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
yuzedo:
Is she fine with big brezz, big nyash + ice-cream laps?? I have a sweet room for her.. wink wink wink
If she resemble Sat Guru Maharaji, I DON'T HAVE!! angry angry
she is actually my wife, if u really can't be of assistance u should hv jt shut ur mouth, instead of opening wide and letting me kW aw u grew up and wat home u r from

19 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by interoute: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
There was no sanitation in Enugu but as am typing now, those that were suppose to start writing by 8am have not started. The process is poor. No one from NIMC is surpervising the contracting firm handling the test. No one has come to address us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.