Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 (213911 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2013
You guyz are nt saying anything...Is there nobody in dis forum
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2013
adeyemireal1: You guyz are nt saying anything...Is there nobody in dis forum

There are thousand people on this forum, just non on this thread. And whats there to talk about bro?

Just awaiting the final list to come out for now.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2013
when are dere gonna released d final list?@pman
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2013
adeyemireal1: when are dere gonna released d final list?@pman

That i cant really say o, since it took them almost 2months to release just 39 applicants from each state at the first stage, i only hope it wont take that long this time around.

Were in PH for the interview? And which batch were you?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 7:47am On May 16, 2013
pman06:

Just awaiting for the final list to come out for now.
thats it ma brother!!!

#atsame-time, am on the look-out for a new posible form this year..... !
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2013
God will help us all.but who knows how many names will come out Dis time. But remember prayer is the master key to all achivment... "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2013
have u guyz heard that the batch 22 are graduating out of training dis week or next week...let start prayer and if u av Godfather start calling him or her becose there will soon release the last batch names...dat d only news i heard for nw...

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by duke01: 6:29pm On May 16, 2013
@Adeyemireal,wia did U̶̲̥̅̊ get d info n hope its certain dat d batch24 will definately be released, seriously anticipating for the release
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2013
adeyemireal1: have u guyz heard that the batch 22 are graduating out of training dis week or next week...

But this is may, and i taught that they resumed training this january, not up to 6months yet now, abi i dey miss something ni?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2013
pman06:

But this is may, and i taught that they resumed training this january, not up to 6months yet now, abi i dey miss something ni?
no man, u ain't missin somtin.....
Infact, we're in same wonderland noni....!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2013
i got dat info from one of my navy boss in abuja...

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 6:42pm On May 18, 2013
adeyemireal1: i got dat info from one of my navy boss in abuja...

Na wa o, only God knows how long this 23/24 batch will be spending in training. I heard some guys saying 9months.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2013
pman06:

Na wa o, only God knows how long this 23/24 batch will be spending in training. I heard some guys saying 9months.
...Na God go help us...anyhw e be...we don ready...Na prayer sure pass for nw
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Uniklife(f): 5:13pm On May 21, 2013
Batch 22 is passing out 14th july
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2013
Uniklife: Batch 22 is passing out 14th july
...May God put us thru becose we dnt knw wen dere will release anoda list sha
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2013
Uniklife: Batch 22 is passing out 14th july
info without it source makes it seems unrealistic.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2013
do you believe in God? if yes, talk to your God and explain your desire to him. human can fail you. but God will never fail you. just pray and watch. God will see us through. but remember, NNBTS is a survival of the fittest....
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Chianya: 3:00pm On May 25, 2013
I'm getting all my documents ready for next year registration, God most answer my prayers this time around...... Guys pls i want to know if the number of girls that showed up for the interview at ur centre this year were much?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2013
Chianya: I'm getting all my documents ready for next year registration, God most answer my prayers this time around...... Guys pls i want to know if the number of girls that showed up for the interview at ur centre this year were much?
...babe girl..It is nt yet over untill it is over and quitter are always losers...so keep calm...there will soon released another list by God grace...
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Chianya: 3:48pm On May 25, 2013
adeyemireal1: ...babe girl..It is nt yet over untill it is over and quitter are always losers...so keep calm...there will soon released another list by God grace...

amen o. Thanks alot bro i really appreciate but the truth is that i didn't sign up for it last year, hoping to do so this year by the grace of God almighty.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2013
adeyemireal1: ...babe girl..It is nt yet over untill it is over and quitter are always losers...so keep calm...there will soon released another list by God grace...
i like ya faith man!!!
Keepitup, mountains gon'' move for your sake!!!.
(i believe something must come out this yr, either another list or another form.
*everyday i keep checking their site for update*
(ma hope is still breathing)
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2013
Philipsdael:
i like ya faith man!!!
Keepitup, mountains gon'' move for your sake!!!.
(i believe something must come out this yr, either another list or another form.
*everyday i keep checking their site for update*
(ma hope is still breathing)
..God will surely open a way when there is no way...God will surely put us thru the right way..
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2013
A friend called me today to tell me about this site where he found his name on the navy second list service.nigerianavy.info

Although am in no position to say that this site is a scam site(cos i think the nigeria navy will not opt for a domain name that sells the cheapest online at just $2 per year), but since my friend claimed not to have paid anybody to have his name out, i wonder how they actually got his full name right.

And why will nigerian navy not post the second list on their official website?

My advice: use your own discretion.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Chianya: 2:47pm On May 27, 2013
GUYS ITS TRUE O, THE SECOND LIST IS OUT I SAY IT MYSELF. BUT ITS ONLY 10 NAMES PER STATE. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2013
it a damn lie....dat dnt the real Nigerian navy website
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Chianya: 3:34pm On May 27, 2013
adeyemireal1: it a damn lie....dat dnt the real Nigerian navy website

my broda its no dam lie o.... I saw it at the site stated above. Check and see for urself
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2013
Nigerian navy registry knows there will be somthing like this..........thats why they published a detailed info at the bottom us their Original-website (service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng).
* i dont believe that site*
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2013
Philipsdael: Nigerian navy registry knows there will be somthing like this..........thats why they published a detailed info at the bottom us their Original-website (service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng).
* i dont believe that site*
...yh..dat fact...dnt answer chianya
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Chianya: 5:03pm On May 27, 2013
adeyemireal1: ...yh..dat fact...dnt answer chianya

make una no vex o i only ment well, i'm very sorry.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by duke01: 5:34pm On May 27, 2013
Pls if U̶̲̥̅̊ claim to av seen it on a website, pls kindly post d website hia for others to see it also cos I also heard sometin lyk dat 2day also
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2013
Chianya:
make una no vex o i only ment well, i'm very sorry.
no, no, no you did a great job by letting us know "what is going on" .... *its just for us all to exermine the credibility of the news*
#
thanks buddy!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2013
duke01: Pls if U̶̲̥̅̊ claim to av seen it on a website, pls kindly post d website hia for others to see it also cos I also heard sometin lyk dat 2day also

Check my post above, you'll see that i posted my reasons why i think the site must be a scam. Just use your discretion mate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.