Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 (213639 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Kholarworley(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2013
y is it dat pple are saying dat no more list wil come out again, wen oga at d top hv confirmed it dat it is nt possible to shortlist just on 39 applicant per state. my prayer is dat dey shuld release anoda list cos wat we heard is dat dey wil release anoda one by ending of dis mnts, nw d mnts is getting to an end so lets kip on praying to our dat everytin shuld wrk perfect.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
hello guyz...any latest news
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
This Navy people dey mental o...
All this delay is a clear sign of incompetence....... They dont even have plan on what they want to do.
Hiss!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
Philipsdael: This Navy people dey mental o...
All this delay is a clear sign of incompetence....... They dont even have plan on what they want to do.
Hiss!!!
...I am tired too...may God help us sha
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
adeyemireal1: ...I am tired too...may God help us sha

I tire for them o. If they like manipulate the list 50k times, i know my name will come out.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
adeyemireal1: ...I am tired too...may God help us sha
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by duke01: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ shldn't say d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r mental, everytin has to follow due process nd necessary protocols, d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ av dia standard n it jux av to be meant. If U̶̲̥̅̊ go to check d previous years, some of the oda batch ws released evn arnd september. Dnt lose hope all we jux need to do is to kip on praying. Don't be discouraged as all will be well.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2013
duke01: U̶̲̥̅̊ shldn't say d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r mental, everytin has to follow due process nd necessary protocols, d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ av dia standard n it jux av to be meant. If U̶̲̥̅̊ go to check d previous years, some of the oda batch ws released evn arnd september...
you are wrong about that. Check last year, it was in june, and they went for interview in may, unlike us that went in april.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 3:19am On Jun 08, 2013
What is the official news of NNBTS? The official news of NNBTS. YES The one we are going to make use of now, am not the to say it.Wait! Wait!! I can not categorically tell you one now. I don't want to announce one now later my Oga will say is another.Wait! Wait!! We can not have multiple news. The official news will be made known by my Oga, my Oga at the top. Or if u want to know more about NNBTS as at now. Ok WWW.NNBTS that's all...

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2013
bigjeff4u: What is the official news of NNBTS? The official news of NNBTS. YES The one we are going to make use of now, am not the to say it.Wait! Wait!! I can not categorically tell you one now. I don't want to announce one now later my Oga will say is another.Wait! Wait!! We can not have multiple news. The official news will be made known by my Oga, my Oga at the top. Or if u want to know more about NNBTS as at now. Ok WWW.NNBTS that's all...
watt is d meaning of dis
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
bigjeff4u: What is the official news of NNBTS? The official news of NNBTS. YES The one we are going to make use of now, am not the to say it.Wait! Wait!! I can not categorically tell you one now. I don't want to announce one now later my Oga will say is another.Wait! Wait!! We can not have multiple news. The official news will be made known by my Oga, my Oga at the top. Or if u want to know more about NNBTS as at now. Ok WWW.NNBTS that's all...

It is this kind of attitude that do makes doctors question the genuine sanity of their patients. Bro try make sense small now.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hahaha Adeyemi and pman, dont tell me u guys have not heard that NSCDC joke that bigjeff is crackin....
Very popular joke that can be formed through the use of this phrase "my oga at the top""....lolz
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Philipsdael: Hahaha Adeyemi and pman, dont tell me u guys have not heard that NSCDC joke that bigjeff is crackin....
Very popular joke that can be formed through the use of this phrase "my oga at the top""....lolz
...i heard of d joke but dis tread is for real nt for joke pls
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2013
adeyemireal1: ...i heard of d joke but dis tread is for real nt for joke pls
cheesy true talk shaa!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2013
Guy make una forget. All work and Йợ̣̇̇‎ play makes jack a dull boy. I tried putting smiles in our face. And d room is dull. Abi Ω̴̩̩̩̥α lie. I better pass people dat post wrong info. We all ṁ̭̈̅ε̲̣ make it. Abeg say Amen
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2013
bigjeff4u: Guy make una forget. All work and Йợ̣̇̇‎ play makes jack a dull boy. I tried putting smiles in our face. And d room is dull. Abi Ω̴̩̩̩̥α lie. I better pass people dat post wrong info. We all ṁ̭̈̅ε̲̣ make it. Abeg say Amen
...make i jst laugh small...anyway...Amen
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2013
bigjeff4u: Guy make una forget. All work and Йợ̣̇̇‎ play makes jack a dull boy. I tried putting smiles in our face. And d room is dull. Abi Ω̴̩̩̩̥α lie. I better pass people dat post wrong info. We all ṁ̭̈̅ε̲̣ make it. Abeg say Amen

Amen o
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Its looking like NN have extend the months in training oh......
Cause, if they are passing-out from training in one or two weeks time...... NN supposed to have released the batch 23 list that'll proceed for the training.
*am thinking* how u see am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
Philipsdael: Its looking like NN have extend the months in training oh......
Cause, if they are passing-out from training in one or two weeks time...... NN supposed to have released the batch 23 list that'll proceed for the training.
*am thinking* how u see am?
...I dnt even understand d way they are processing it dis year...jst tired and still praying sha..
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bedeclinton(m): 5:56am On Jun 10, 2013
I've been trying to post for a long long time but they keep giving me some sort of comand. Anyway, thanks for the continous update. And don't hesistate to give ur informations that are from reliable source
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls pals while we pray.let try and keep our body fit cus NNBTS is not a place for lazy and sluggish fellows. Abeg if I lie make unna tell me.and don't forget "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." Struggle before success dats what my pix illustrate. God pls us and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
I pity their coler-bone,.....geez!!!
Wetin Them steal....!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by duke01: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mehn, no be small tin o, wen will get dia, we got jux do it n adapt
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
dat sure...all we need is to zero our mind and pray to God to survive the training becose many av died during training...IS DAT CLEAR...SIR YES SIR

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Chianya: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pls guys i need help, where can i get the GMAT and what other book can i read concerning the navy aptitude test?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Chianya: Pls guys i need help, where can i get the GMAT and what other book can i read concerning the navy aptitude test?
...hmmm their test come frm anywhere...jst go and read generally...dat fact
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
adeyemireal1: ...IS DAT CLEAR...SIR YES SIR

na only you dey ask con still dey answer urself eh? Oga Ade...hmmmmmm
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2013
pman06:

na only you dey ask con still dey answer urself eh? Oga Ade...hmmmmmm
..Naso bro...make we dey practise am nw becose practise make perfect...
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
The Chief of the Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Dele Ezeoba is the Reviewing Officer for the 1st ever combined Passing Out Parade (POP) of the Nigerian Army 69 Regular Recruits Intake and the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 22. The POP will hold on Friday 14 June 2013 at the parade ground of the Nigerian Army Depot Zaria. This is the first time the Nigerian Navy is training her recruits alongside their Army counterparts at the Depot in Zaria. The training of Nigerian Navy recruits at the Army training depot is part of efforts towards improving operational synergy and internal security operations skills of NN personnel. The objective is to produce naval personnel that are
better grounded to operate efficiently in the contemporary security environment in the country. I must attend d event...where is my bag,shoes,socks...oboy..on my way

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
adeyemireal1: The Chief of the Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Dele Ezeoba is the Reviewing Officer for the 1st ever combined Passing Out Parade (POP) of the Nigerian Army 69 Regular Recruits Intake and the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 22. The POP will hold on Friday 14 June 2013 at the parade ground of the Nigerian Army Depot Zaria. This is the first time the Nigerian Navy is training her recruits alongside their Army counterparts at the Depot in Zaria. The training of Nigerian Navy recruits at the Army training depot is part of efforts towards improving operational synergy and internal security operations skills of NN personnel. The objective is to produce naval personnel that are
better grounded to operate efficiently in the contemporary security environment in the country. I must attend d event... where is my bag,shoes,socks...oboy..on my way
nice one !!!
But u funny o.... *carry ur bag go their unvited u go swim dry gotter
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hi every1, any latest Job, please help am really loosing patience..
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2013
Today is pass out pared (POP) for batch 22. Every one should call on his God for help. D name is now due for publish. I pray d gud lord will see us through. If u believe say "my name is there"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.